Chapter 1

✨CHAPTER 1✨

"Wake up, dipshit!" Dustin Henderson said hitting his sister over the head with the pizza box

"Wake up, dipshit!" Dustin Henderson said hitting his sister over the head with the pizza box. Hailey Henderson flew up from the couch, on high alert, looking around only noticing her brother who was laughing at her. "Dustin, that's no way to wake up a princess!" She pointed at him, still deep in character. "Your no princess, your a troll and we should be going home, before mom starts looking for us." Dustin said, the older Henderson stared at her brother.

"What time is it?" Hailey asked her brother,
"8:15!" Dustin told her. Hailey jumps off the coach, grabbing all her stuff, following the boys out of the basement. "Yo, hey guys. Does anyone want this?" Dustin asked holding up the open, showing the last piece of pizza. "No!" the other boys said in sync before stepping out of the basement

Hailey went to say goodbye to Mrs Wheeler who was in the kitchen busy with dinner. "Oh, Hailey, you really don't have to play along to the boys little fantasy game." she told the girl, Karen can't remember a time Hailey wasn't involve with one of the boys games or wasn't hanging out with them, It made the older woman a bit worried for the teenage girl. Hailey smiled at the woman. "I really don't mind, I always enjoy my time with the boys, they know how to keep things interesting," she said with a soft smile. "If you say so."

"Goodbye Mrs Wheeler enjoy the rest of your evening." Hailey greeted the woman making her way out of the house, the boys were outside saying their goodbyes. "There's something wrong with your sister." Dustin said to Mike also making his way out of the Wheeler house. "Dustin you can't just say stuff about someone else." Hailey said to her brother sternly, but she was aware of what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked his friend confused. "She's got a stick up her butt." The Henderson boy said. "Dustin!" Hailey scolded the boy. "What?" Dustin knew that his sister, for some reason admired, Steve Harrington, and having one of her closest friends, have a thing going on between them, must be making her really sad and also for what she had to go through, because of people her age acting like they are all that, she use to be popular admired by everyone, but now she was an outcast and it hurt him badly to see her so lonely. "Yeah!" most of the boys agreed with Dustin.

"It's because she's been dating that douche bag Steve Harrington." Lucas said. "Yeah, she's turning into a real jerk."
"She's always been a jerk." Mike said surprised they only noticed it now. Dustin seemed to disagree with his friend. "Nuh uh, she used to be cool, like the time she and Hailey dressed up as elves for our elder tree campaign!"
"Four years ago!" Lucas reminded him. "Just saying." Lucas starts to drive away on his bike, "Later."

"Hey Will, do you want me to take you home?" Hailey asked the boy. Will always liked Hailey, she was like a big sister to him and the rest of the boys, she looked out for them, and she was rather protective of them aswell. " No, it's okay Hai I'll drive home on my bike!" he said with a smile. "You sure?" she asked concerned for his safety she just wanted to make sure he'll be save, Will nodded. The Henderson siblings got in the car and drove away. "Hai, why do you always hang out with us, like all the time?" Dustin asked his sister curious.

"Dustin, because you four boys are the only one's that I want to hang out with, I enjoy hanging out with you guys, I'll protect you guys from any Demogorgon that would try and hurt you guys, your my treasures, I wouldn't give that up for the world." Hailey said to her brother as they drove into their driveway.

Dustin smiled at his sister. "Hailey, you are the best ever." he gives her a hug, holding onto her tightly. "Only for you boys." she winked at him. Saying their goodnights, she went to her room, falling on her bed, she immediately fell into a dreamless sleep.

°•°•°•°•°

Hailey knocked on her brother's door seeing that he's still in bed, fast asleep. "Dust, I won't be able to take you to school, I asked Jonathan for a favour so I have to go to the Byers house, before school, so you better get your ass up!" She yelled after waking him up, before putting on her shoes. She could hear her brother complain and moaning as he was getting out of bed and ready for school.

A little while later Dustin came running to the kitchen. "What kind of favour did you have to ask Jonathan this early in the morning?" he asked curiously looking at her, "That has nothing to do with you, it's teenager stuff." She shrugged it off. Dustin looked at his sister suspiciously. "Do you two have a thing going on?" he asked making his sister choke on her coffee she was drinking, she turned to glare at him. "Dustin, he's a friend, last night you complained that I'm always hanging out with you guys, are you jealous that my attention is actually going to be on someone else?" she jokingly asked. "What? No, I mean I'm glad you have someone else to do things with. It's just you two are always hanging out alone you guys might end up giving people the wrong idea." Dustin made his point.

"I don't care what people say, people can think Jonathan and I are a thing non the less we always just ignore it." she told him grabbing her bag. Stopping at the door she turned to her brother, "and, Dustin if we were actually dating, I'd be at his house most nights, I'd be giving him the ride of his life." she said to him,winking, being the innocent little boy he was he didn't get what his sister meant at all, "They have a car, you don't have to give him a ride!" he yelled after her, making her laugh.

Hailey drove into the Byers driveway, noticing Joyce still hasn't left for work yet. She stepped into the house after giving a knock to let them know she was at the door. "He came home last night, right?" Hailey heard Mrs Byers ask. She got to the kitchen where they were. "He's not in his room?" Jonathan asked his mom confused. "Did he come home or not?" she asked her son once again.

"Will's not home?" Hailey asked making her presence known to the two. "No, he's not. Hailey do you know if he slept over at Mike's?" Mrs Byers asked the girl a bit on edge. "No, he didn't. We all left after 8, I did offer to bring him home, but he said he would be fine taking his bike back home." Hailey informed the woman.

"Mom, maybe he just went to school earlier." Jonathan said just to calm his mom a bit. "Yeah, maybe your right." she whispered to herself, still a bit unsure. "Jonathan, the favour I asked of you, you still up for it?" Hailey asked him. "Yeah, sure. We can do it close to the woods in our backyard, it will give the perfect background." he said , going to his room to get his camera.

•°Unedited°•