Chapter 19

✨CHAPTER 19✨

At the end of the night everyone ended up at the hospital waiting room, where they were waiting for Will to wake up

At the end of the night everyone ended up at the hospital waiting room, where they were waiting for Will to wake up. When Dustin, Lucas and Mike saw Hailey, they gave her an earful for leaving them all on their own, and after hearing that Eleven disappeared stopping the Demogorgon from hurting the boys, she burst out in tears.

Hailey felt guilty and at fault for leaving them, but she explained to them, that she left them, because she knew Eleven would protect them, she just didn't think the girl would give up her own life to keep the boys safe, it made the teenager cry even harder.

The boys all pulled her in a hug and she hugged them right back, Steve watching them from afar, and for the first time he understood why she was always around the younger children, because they all cared about each other, and she seemed to always look out for those she cares about, he knew it was wrong, but he fell for her even more.

In the waiting room, Hailey was seated between Lucas and Dustin, both fast asleep on her shoulders, she was also fighting, trying to stay awake. Jonathan came into the room looking relief.

"Guys. Guys, he’s up. Will is up. Guys, Will’s up."

Those words had Hailey sitting up straight, waking up the two sleeping on her, making grunting noises, Mike shook them completely awake.

"Guys, come on." Mike says, first one out of the waiting area, entering the room Will was laying on a bed.

"Byers!" Mike says happily, Dustin laughing to see their friend again, in one piece.

"Be careful. Be careful with him." Mrs Byers asks nicely of them.

"Move." Dustin says, pushing Mike out of the way, wanting a hug aswell.

"Guys, guys."

The room was fulled with laughs and happiness of having their friend back. "Go easy on him." Jonathan tells them.

"Hailey?" Will calls for the teenager standing behind the others, the boys stepped aside so that she could get through.

"Hey, there my little wizard. How you feeling?" Hailey asks, hugging him, not hard knowing he's probably in pain. "I'm okay." He mutters. Hailey gave him a pat on the head.

"I'm glad your back." She says, with a smile on her face, and tears in her eyes, she stood to the back, so that the boys could tell him everything he has missed.

"You won’t believe what happened when you were gone, man." Lucas states.

"It was mental." Dustin says in excitement.

"You had a funeral." Lucas adds.

"Jennifer Hayes was crying."

"And Troy peed himself."