Chapter 24

✨CHAPTER 24✨

"Am I bullshit?" Steve asks, laying comfortable on Hailey's bed, right next to her, he was staring up at the ceiling

"Am I bullshit?" Steve asks, laying comfortable on Hailey's bed, right next to her, he was staring up at the ceiling. "No, your not bullshit, why would you even think that?" Hailey asks, staring at him in question. Steve gave out a deep sigh.

"Nancy told me, I'm bullshit, and that she doesn't love me, and that we killed Barb." Steve told her, not mentioning the last bit of their conversation, still trying to wrap his head around what Nancy said.

Hailey couldn't believe what she was just told, it angered her even more, with how Nancy was putting blame on innocent people. She grabbed his hand in hers, making him look at her.

"Steve your not bullshit, your quite far from it, your the most considerate person I've ever met, and if she can't see that the last year, everything you've done for her, than to be honest, she's blind, because I've seen all of it, and that makes you the greatest person in my eyes." Hailey told him with honesty, she just wish Nancy wasn't so focused on herself, and actually paid attention to what others has done for her.

Steve was shocked, nobody as said anything good about him, except for Hailey, when he needed to talk to someone about his problem, he did so with Hailey, because no one else wanted to listen, the two stared at each other, without saying anything.

A knock of urgency came from her door. "Hailey!! I need you!!! Like right now!!" Dustin yells from the otherside of the door, making them look away from each other. Hailey got off the bed, sliding out of her room, so that her brother can't see into her room.

"Why are you acting sneaky? Is someone in there?" Dustin bomered his sister with questions, she only stared at him like she wasn't hiding anything. "No, and why do you need me this time at night?" Hailey asked him annoyed.

"Oh yeah. Come on." Dustin says running to his room, she didn't want to, but she followed him anyway.

Dustin took turtle out of it's cage, Hailey was getting confused. "What are you doing?" She immediately asks, staring at him in utter confusion.

"Sorry, Yertle. Temporary eviction, buddy." Dustin says, picking up his fake ghost trap, he threw out the creature he found in their garbage can, making sister jump away staring at the thing in disgust.

"Dustin, what the hell is that thing?" Hailey demanded, Dustin only shook his head, staring at it curiously. "I have no idea, but I found it in our garbage just now." He told his sister, who slowly moved closer to get a better look.

"You hungry?" Dustin asks, before throwing out all his candy on the bed, Hailey couldn't stop staring, until she remembered she has company.

"Uhm, I don't know what your planning on doing with that thing, but you better figure it out, and fast. So if you'll excuse me, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed." Hailey says, giving a fake yawn, escape out of her brother's entering her own.