1. Ruined Life

Author's pov

We can see a beautiful big mansion. Entering inside we see a decorated hall with a classic furniture and a beautiful floor coloured with coffee shade.

The maids and servants are working all around, the chef is busy with the food. There come a stair in view, going up there are two ways one on left and other on right with so many rooms, on the left side there is a room whose door is open.

Entering inside the room we can see a huge sized bed, a dressing table, huge cupboard and a balcony having two couches and a table.

"Nandini... My dear where are you?" A voice is being listened from outside

While from inside someone's Hiccup's voice was coming. Moving to the direction, we can see a young girl sitting besides the cupboard holding her knees scared like a kitten.

Her eyes were filled with tears but she was trying her best to control her voice.

"Nandini... I know you are here only come out or else you will be punished... Come on come out fast" his voice was sweet but dangerous as well.

The girl whose name is Nandini, hide herself more and more trying to go inside the wall somehow.

"Not here?" He speaks, it was clear he is checking the room which was scaring her more "uhm... Not here as well? Then..."

She was sweating even when the air conditioner is on, she was really scared.

"I caught you" he shouted coming in front of her, she was shocked. Her eyes came out of her socket.

"Mr. Ma... Malhotra please leave me please, I am tired I can't bear please" she begged but he smiled

"I know you can't that is why I want to do it more why don't you understand my love" he said.

"Please Mr. Malhotra please I beg you"

"Of course do beg me I love when you cry and beg for your life" he said taking out his belt. "Now be a good girl and stand up" he said and she did

She know there is no use to argue because he won't listen instead her punishment will be increased.

"Good girl" he said sitting on bed like a kind smirking towards her. "Now go and lock the door" he ordered rolling the belt on his hand

She moved with slow baby steps towards the door. She paused as a thought to run passed her mind but remembering the past she shaked her head and closed the door.

**********

Nandini's pov

It's been 3 hundred and 78 days which means 1 year, 2 months and 9 days to me being stuck in this house. My story is the worst one.

I don't know what to say and what not, my life was so good last year, everything was going the way I dreamed off.

I was doing fashion designing course, I was so close to my dream until This man came in my life. I didn't knew him he was my father's friend who came back from Malaysia after his wife's death and met my dad.

I don't know what he thought and what he saw in me that he asked my dad about me to become his personal property. Can you even imagine?

I was shocked but I was broken when my parents actually sold me, my mom is innocent I know because she can't do anything  in front of dad.

My dad sold me for the sake of money because he is a gambler and he needed money so he sold me. Now I'm A personal property of Mr. Malhotra.

I'm just 19 years old and I want to die, I wish I could die because It's difficult to live like this.

I went inside the bathroom, taking off my clothes I stood under the shower, letting the hot water touch my body so that the bruises he gave me on my body can give me less pain.

Yes this man is a psycho, he don't use me for sex or something. He loves to torcher my body in all ways possible. Luckily I'm still a virgin and for this I always thank god and I'm ready to bear these pains if I have to but I won't be able to give my dignity to him.

I tried to run away, so many times but it takes him an hour maximum to find me and after that the torcher he do is unexplainable so yeah I have accepted this life because one day this will end when I'll die or he'll die

Coming out I changed my dress and ate a pain killer (without eating food) like always.

The door knocked while I opened it to see Tanvi one of the maid.

"Mam sir asked me to give you a message"

"What?"

"He said don't come out of room until he tells you to or else..." He stopped looking down

"Is there any guest?"

"Yes But I don't know who he is"

"Okay you can leave" she nodded and left.

Back to Author's pov

In the hall downstairs we can see Mr. Malhotra sitting on couch watching tv lost in his world. Someone from back covered his eyes.

"Who is this?" Mr. Malhotra asked but there was no voice. "Who is This I asked?"

"Your... Son" the boy said removing his hands.

Mr. Malhotra stood up and hugged him while he too hugged him back.

"Manik what a pleasant surprise but you were suppose to come next month, no?" He asked

"Yes But I am already graduated and I had nothing to do there so I thought to surprise you" Manik said breaking the hug

"You did a great thing come sit"

"You know I missed you so much and specially Food of Janvi's hand"

"Hmm so you missed her food more then me?"

"Of course not but... Forget it congratulate me dad your son is now a doctor official, Dr. Manik Malhotra son of Mr. Rajiv Malhotra wow sounds so good" Manik said

"I'm so proud of you my son you finally achieved your dream"

Nandini's pov

It's already 1am and here I'm starving, Mr. Malhotra has ordered me not to go out but what should I do? I'm hungry and I can't sleep with empty stomach. All maids must be sleeping what should I do?

I peeked out of the room to see the lights of hall off just a single light was on. The room of Mr. Malhotra was closed as well as light was off. I closed the door behind me and ran down bare foot.

Entering in kitchen I looked inside the refrigerator to see some fruits, Vegetables and so many more things. No doubt this man is billionaire. I cut the piece of cake and ate all in a go as I love chocolate cake its one of my favorite.

After satisfying my heart with cake I moved towards the other side to see strawberries. I ate 2 of them and at last taking out a cheese and chicken I made myself a sandwich.

Sitting there in kitchen only I finished my meal, washed the utensils went towards the refrigerator again to drink water. For the last time I cut a piece of cake and was eating when a voice made me statue.

"What are you doing?"

Alina ♥️