12. Kidnapped?

Manik's pov

"This house belongs to you?" she asked and I nodded Then why don't you throw him out?"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because If he leaves this house he will become more dangerous for you, here I can see him, his actions but if he left this house then maybe I won't be able to protect you"

"But he said he won't leave me alone"

"Nandini just few more days I promise I'll take you away from here"

"Okay" Just okay? I sighed as I know there is nothing more to talk. I sat on bed taking out my phone.

I know there is no use to search for any job because he won't let me.

The day passed in a flow, I was watching a movie on laptop while Nandini was sitting idly thinking about something. I didn't asked her anything because I know what is she thinking about.

I have to do everything as soon as possible before he do anything.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked and she looked at me

"Which type of a movie?"

"I don't know I guess it's kind of an action movie"

"Okay" he sat besides me covering her legs with duvet.

The movie was good. The time passed easily and now it's time for dinner.

"You wait here I'll go and get the food" I said and she nodded. "Lock the door and don't open Until I tell you to okay?"

"Ok"

I came down to see him sitting on a chair eating his food while talking on phone.

"Yeah... Tonight I don't want any mistakes or else I'll screw you... Alright wait for my message then...bye"

I went towards the table taking the plates I filled with food and glasses with water and juice.

"Oh you left her alone not good" he said and I rolled my eyes

"Mind your own business" I said putting the plates in a tray.

"I'm minding my own business, she is my business"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Oh are you jealous? Don't tell me you're in love with her my son"

"What none sense. I'm just protecting her from you Mr. Malhotra"

"Try until you loose"

"I won't loose don't worry"

"We'll see" I rolled my eyes leaving the place.

I knocked the door

"Who?"

"Nandini it's me Manik" she opened the door and I entered inside. She locked the room again.

I kept the food on table and turned around but we both fallen on bed and she almost jumped on me hugging me tightly.

"What happened?" I asked but she didn't said a word "Nandini?"

"I was scared" she said and I sighed

"Look it's me calm down" I said and she looked at me "Come on get up be strong Nandini don't let him control your mind be strong" I said

She sat up wiping her sweat. She nodded and I smiled.

"Let's eat something I'm very hungry"

After the food was done, she lay down to sleep. I looked towards the clock.

"Nandini?" I called but there was no response. I got up leaving the room. I locked it from outside with the key and went down

Coming in front of his room I looked at my surroundings. There was no one. With a slow step I opened his room's door with the bundle of keys I had. I tried one after one until it was open.

I entered inside and closed the door slowly. He was sleeping while his face was on other side. I moved towards the cupboard and opened it. It was dark but I can't do anything. I looked here and there but couldn't find what I'm searching for. I sighed I have to wait till morning.

I came towards his side and looked for his phone but it wasn't there as well. Fuck!

I came out of the room and went back to my room. Entering inside I sat on bed

"Where you went?" She asked

"Uhm... To drink coffee" I lied

"Oh"

"Yeah you sleep" I said and she nodded.

I lay down she was facing me, smiled while I too responded.

"Oh are you jealous? Don't tell me you're in love with her my son"

I opened my eyes back. Why I'm thinking about his words so much? I again looked at her, her eyes were closed. I moved close to her face siding the hairs behind her ear. I kissed her forehead.

********

An unknown irritation forced me to open my eyes. I sat up rubbing my eyes. Why I'm not able to sleep? I looked at the clock, its just 5am.

I looked at my side to see no one. I got up listening the voice of water coming from bathroom. She is taking shower at this time?

I came back to my place and sat down as I want to use washroom. I picked up my phone checking messages and all.

It's been 15 minutes and she is still inside. I sighed what is taking her so long? I got up again knocking the door.

"Nandini? I want to use washroom can you please hurry up?" There was no response. I knocked again "Nandini can you hear me?" I said but still no response.

I opened the door and shockingly it was already open. I entered inside to see no one. The shower was on but she was no where. I came out

"Nandini?" I called it was when my eyes fallen towards balcony. I sided the curtains to see the door opened. I went outside but she wasn't there. I looked down to see a ladder hanged with the wall.

Fuck!

"Nandini" I ran out of the room going down. I knocked his door but he didn't opened.

"Mr. Malhotra open the door I know you have done this open the fucking door" I shouted but there was no reply. I opened the door entering inside and he wasn't there.

I fallen on my knees as I lost my balance. I couldn't save her.

Alina❤