14.Someone from the Past.

Happy New Year Everyone ❣️❣️

Nandini's pov

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself laying on bed. It was again some unknown place. I held my head getting up but I was so weak to even move.

"Don't move you are weak" I looked up to see him.

My body stopped reacting for a moment as I saw his face. I can't believe my eyes.

"You?" I asked

"Yeah me you remember me?" He asked.

"What are you doing here you were in Delhi how?" I asked

"Well long story. How are you feeling now?" He asked

"I'm fine I want to go" I said getting up but lost my balance and he held me in his arms. He made me sit on bed

"Look Nandini I know you don't want to stay here but please stay for sometime you are so weak to even walk and also some of the guys are searching for you" he said.

"Aaryaman please"

"Please what see I have made a breakfast for you have it you sill feel better" he said.

"I don't want it" it was when I realized. I checked myself, where is the phone?

"Are you looking for this?" He asked taking out the phone from his pocket.

"Give it to me" I said trying to snatch but he moved back

"You know you're in danger those guys can easily track you because of this phone" he said

"What?"

"Yes"

"Give me the phone I have to call someone urgently" I said.

"Nandini first eat something"

"I don't have time to eat anything" I was again feeling dizzy and was going to fall but he held my hand and made me sit on bed

"Stop being stubborn Nandini I know you are angry with me but there is no faut of food in this so please" he insisted and finally I agreed because I am really hungry.

I ate few bites of the food then drinking some juice.

"So why are they behind you?" He asked

"What is it to you?" I asked

"Tell me maybe I can help"

"Haha really? You'll help me? You remember you were the one whom I called when I needed help and what you said sorry I can't don't ever call me again" I almost choked remembering that night.

Flashback

"Get ready and yeah I don't want you to do any stupidity" dad said and left the room. I wiped my tears locking the door.

I called Aaryaman, after 3 rings he picked up.

"Nandini?"

"Aaryaman where are you?" I asked being panicked

"What happened?"

"Aaryaman please save me please my dad will ruin my life. He will sale me please do something please save me"

"What? Nandini what are you even saying? He is your dad how can he do this?"

"He is doing Aaryaman please save me please"

"Nandini I can't come at this time I'm not home I'm out of the city"

"Don't lie Aaryaman an hour ago you came to see me why are you lying"

"My love it was because I was leaving for some work and I wanted to see you trust me I'm not in the city"

"I don't know anything please come back do something. Tell me where you are I will come to you"

"Are you mad don't even think about it Nandini I can't afford this now you know"

"You don't wanna marry me?"

"I want but not now look I don't have anything how will I keep you and you know my parents they will never accept you this way"

"Then what about me The peoples are gathered outside to buy me are you even getting the point? He is sailing me"

"Nandini for god sake stop this none sense I am really busy. I told you I can't come don't call me again" he said and cut the call.

The sudden rudeness in his voice made me realized I was his time pass and nothing more.

Flashback ends.

"It was my mistake I know but trust me I regret later. I later realized what I did. I tried to contact you but your phone was switched off. I went to your house but your mother told me you are married to someone"

"Whatever Now it doesn't matter to me, you doesn't matter to me"

"Is there someone else in your life?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Nandini are you still someone's... I mean is he trying to hurt you? Are those men sent by Him are you running away from that person who bought you?" he asked

The tears found their way in my eyes and I start crying I couldn't control myself anymore. He came closer to me hugging me

"Shhh" he patter my back.

"Why? Why you didn't come that day? Why you were so scared?" I asked.

Off course I loved him and Somewhere I still do.

"I'm sorry" He said kissing my cheek.

"Don't touch me" I pushed him back wiping my tears.

"Ok I won't" I said raising his hands in a defending style. "But please stop crying" he said.

"I'm not crying" I said wiping my face.

"I want to go away from here, from you. I don't even want to see your face" I said.

He was going to say something but the phone ranged. He took out the phone

"Manik?" He asked me and I snatched the phone from his hands.

"Mr. Malhotra for god sake tell me where she is I'm going mad I am telling you I'll kill you if you even touch her" he shouted from the other side.

"Manik it's me" I said

"Nandini you... Are you fine where are you?"

"I escaped from him"

"Where are you tell me I'll pick you up"

"I don't know this place but I'm with someone he can tell you"

I gave the phone to him.

"Hello... Yeah it will be difficult for you to remember the address I am sending you the location you can easily follow that... No problem bye" he cut the call sending him the location.

The door knocked and we both looked at each other.

"Let me see" he said and moved towards the door. He looked out through the hole.

"Who is it?" I asked

"There are may men you go and hide"

"But where? What if they enter inside?

"Hide under the bed I won't let them enter inside" He said and I nodded. He kept the phone inside his pocket and opened the door.

Alina❤