23. You Saved Me {Last}

Manik's Pov

I came out of the mansion and stood a little away waiting for Cabir. He is on the way, I hope we won't get late.

After of 10 minutes Cabir was here along with cops.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Yes the only difficult task is to enter the house without letting anyone know"

"Yeah I can enter but It is difficult for you guys but let's see what we can do" saying so I came towards the door.

"Manik sir you are back?" The guard asked

"Yeah actually I forgot my small bag in my room it has my passport inside can you get it for me?" I asked

"Sure sir" One of them left inside the house

"Sir you're really leaving?" The other one asked

"Yes what can I do your boss has left me with nothing"

"I am also sad I thought you could save Miss Nandini but I wish I could do something but I'm just a worker here with no power" he said

"You can help me if you really want to"

"How?"

"But how can I trust you?"

"You know me since 15 years I also have a daughter like her and obviously I would do anything to save my daughter" he assured and I smiled.

"Fine you just have to go behind that guy and lock him in the room"

"What? Why?"

"Just do it and the rest I'll handle" he nodded and left inside.

I entered the house with him as I can't take a risk to trust anyone. Mr. Malhotra wasn't here anymore he was in his room I guess and the guard went upstairs towards my room he locked the door and stood there.

I called Cabir and asked him to come inside. The maid saw me and was shocked by my actions. I gestured her to be quite and knocked his door.

"Not now I'm busy"

"Mr. Malhotra please I bed you Please I'm sorry I am really sorry I promise I won't do such things again I will never trust anyone again Mr. Malhotra please forgive me"

I kicked the door hard and it fallen down. They both looked towards me. He was still on his wheelchair with a belt wrapped around his hand while Nandini was sitting on floor joining her hands. I closed my eyes taking a deep breathe

"Manik" She called out.

The cops entered inside pouting guns towards him.

"You are under arrest Mr. Malhotra don't try to act smart" one of the cop said. Cabir too enter behind them standing besides me with a smirk.

"You?" He asked

"Well hello again Mr. Malhotra you must know me I'm Cabir Dhawan son of Mr. Dhawan and the bestest friend of Manik"

"So it was all your plan?" He asked with a relaxing smile.

"Fortunately yes it was and now your game is over"

"Hahaha really? How?"

"Because we have profs again you Mr. Malhotra you killed your wife and you have kept an adult girl without her permission" the cop said and I smirked

"You know it is not difficult for me to come out... My son"

"Oh really dad but unfortunately this time you won't be able to use your powers because we have snatched everything from you"

"No you haven't"

"Ssss how to make you believe?... Uhmm... Yeah I have papers which clearly say that you have transferred your everything on my name" Cabir forwarded him the paper and he read them.

"How could you?" He was angry now

"By the way this paper is a photocopy the original one is with me" I said as he was going to tear.

"Manik you can't do this is me I am your father"

"Oh Yeah that's a thing but... I have already done this Mr. Malhotra And now you are finished"

The cops arrested him and took him out while outside the media was already waiting for him. His so called name is now ruined. He is left with nothing.

I turned towards Nandini she was smiling towards me while tears were still flowing out of her eyes.

"I should leave you guys alone. Manik I'm going behind them I will inform you later okay" I nodded and he left.

I moved closer to her and hugged her. She didn't responded she was like statue.

"You are saved" I assured her. "He is gone forever he will never come back in our lives. I kept my promise Nandini I saved you from him" I said.

"You saved me" she said looking at me. "But I don't deserve you Manik I am so sorry for saying those creepy words to you a while ago I am so stupid" she was blaming herself.

"No its not your fault It was me who made you feel this way. I had to or else nothing would have worked this way I'm sorry for hurting you"

"Its ok I'm not angry on you anymore I am glad you're with me and it's enough" she said and I smiled.

I kissed her forehead and took her out of the room.

*********

"According to the profs and witnesses It is proved that Mr.Ashish Malhotra is a culprit of her wife. For the sake of money he killed her and also he is a culprit of Miss Nandini Murtiy. According to the law Mr. Ashish Malhotra is sentenced to life imprisonment the case is dismissed" every one stood up as the Judges left.

"Let's go home" I said holding her hand.

"Yeah let's go"

Coming out she left my hand opening them in air taking a deep breathe.

"I'm free" she said slowly "I'M FREE" this time she was loud. She looked towards me taking my face in her hands. "Manik Malhotra I love you thank you for always being there for me" she said

It was the first time she confessed her feelings and Trust me I was on 7th sky.

"I love you more Nandini" I hugged her and we left from there.

And with that their story ends here.

I hope you liked the story I know this was also a short one but hope so next one will be long

Alina ❤