21. I Love Her!

Manik's pov

"Mr. Malhotra!" I entered his room. He was reading a book, he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh finally you're here I was waiting for you only come come"

"Stop this already why are you doing all this what will you get by torturing her let her go" I said

"You know me Manik I won't let her go it was you who came in between us leave her and I will stop this" he said.

I sat in front of him he adjusted his spectacles while the smirk was there only.

"Dad" The smirk faded away and he sat up properly. I held his hand in mine lowering my face. "I love her dad I really do please let her go"

"You know you are wasting your time Manik"

I looked at him for a moment and I sat on my knees on floor while his hand was still in mine.

"Look I request you dad, Let her go please. I beg you look I really love her I want to save her I want to be with her. At first it was just pity I was doing on her I just wanted to save her and you as well from doing such a sin but now I know it's love, it's not just a mere attraction or something it's love pure love. Dad let me be your dog for the rest of my life, do whatever you want to with me but please leave her I can't see her in pain please look I beg you, I'll do whatever you want but please leave her free her please"

There was a complete silence for a moment.

"I can't believe you're crying for a girl you're begging for a girl. Manik Malhotra who never said please to anyone is begging me well yeah no doubt you're in love but... My decision will never change you know me my son I never change my decisions"

**********

"You just have 5 minutes to talk" the constable said and left. She was sitting on floor holding her knees. Her eyes were swallowed it was clear she cried way too much. I entered inside the cell

"Nandini" I called but my voice faded.

"Manik" she ran towards me hugging me tightly. "Finally you came Manik I was so scared I... I can't live here please take me with you"

I hold her face wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

"I will Nandini just wait for some time I will save you I know it's impossible to live in such a place but please just for some time for me please"

"You didn't came to take me with you?" She asked moving away a bit

"Unfortunately no! not for now but I'll I promise I'll"

"Manik I can't stay here I can't" She was crying like a baby and I was helpless.

I pulled her closer to me hugging her tightly. She hid her face in my chest sobbing hard.

"Nandini please don't cry I know its difficult but you have to be strong please stop crying"

"I'm trying but these tears aren't stopping what should I do" she complained like a kid.

"Your time is over" the constable came out of no where.

"Just 2 minutes"

"Sorry but I can't allow you have to leave"

"Manik please don't go Manik"

"Come out Mr. Manik please"

"Nandini I will be back soon"

She held my hand as I was going backward. She wasn't ready to leave my hand but I had to go.

"Cabir where are you what is the update?" I called as soon as I came out.

"I'm sitting in office right now but his PA isn't allowing me to go. He is saying he'll deliver the papers to him"

"No no no Cabir No do something we can't hand over him the papers do something"

"Manik I'm trying my best but I can't say anything for now... Yeah coming... Listen I have to go he is calling me I'll give you update"

"Alright" I cut the call and left.

Now wait and watch Malhotra your end is near. This time I won't leave you. You called your end by your hands. You think by telling me the truth you made me weak no you made me strong.

Flashback

"Dad for the sake of Mom please"

"Hahahaha seriously Manik oh god I can't believe you Sorry but I am not able to control my laugh... Ok ok I'm serious now you're giving me your mom's sake seriously? Whom I killed by my own hands I mean not by own hands but I was able to save him but I didn't I let her die because I wanted her to die"

"What... What bullshit"

"Opps I revealed my dirty secret but you can't do anything you don't have proofs unfortunately"

"How could you" I held his neck in my hands. "What was her fault she loved you wholeheartedly and what you did? Why, why the fuck?" I left his neck with a thud. He coughed badly.

"I never loved her I just wanted his property of hers which I was succeed in getting so I let her die also was got to know about my secret relationships so she had to die"

"Arghhhh I'll go mad I will kill you"

"You can if you want" he smirked.

"You have to pay for this I'll make sure to sue you"

"I'm waiting" I left the room with anger.

I dialed Cabir's Number

"Cabir where are you?"

"I'm home what happened?"

"I'm coming"

***********

"I can't believe this. What type of a man he is on a serious note he is a true mother fucker"

"I know"

"What are you going to do now?"

"I have a plan but I need your help"

"Sure tell me what it is"

I explained him the plan and he listened carefully.

"That is not a problem but are you sure he will believe me?"

"He will because he don't know you and your family's name is very famous so it won't be a problem" I said

"Alright then let's execute the plan" we got up

Flashback ends.

Alina❤