5: Truth

Manik's pov

I was shocked I still can't believe. I was going to knock but Mukti held my hand taking me away.

"Mukti leave me he has to answer me"

We entered our room and she closed the door.

"Are you insane don't you know Nandini is also there. You think he will leave Nandini alive after knowing this? No it will get worsen for her think about her"

"Why should I think about her, she should be shameful There is a huge difference in their age isn't she ashamed to become a slave of him"

"Manik please what are you even saying? What is her fault in this? You think she loves to be tortured? I don't think so anyone would love to be tortured I can't believe you" She said angrily

"Still Mukti what on earth was her compulsion to become someone's slave just for the sake of some money she sold herself and sorry to say but only cheap girls do such things"

"How you know what her compulsion is? maybe she was forced by your dad? or maybe by her own family who knows Manik"

"Mukti why are you defending her? Look please I'm not in the right state of my mind so please leave me alone"

"Fine I'm going home"

"Ok" she left with anger and I sat on bed holding my head.

I can't digest this, it's too much Why on earth this has to happen with me? I stood up roaming here and there trying to control my anger but it was difficult. I stood in front mirror looking myself.

"I can't believe I'm son of such a person. He is disgusting" I threw the things kept on table on floor angrily which made my hand bleed. "Arghhh fuckk"

The opened with a thud and Mr. Malhotra appeared. My eyes were red shot and I was glaring him.

"Manik what happened?" he asked being tensed

"Nothing"

"What you mean by nothing look your hand is bleeding and this mess what is going on?" he asked

I was so close to shout and tell him, ask him but Mukti's words rang in my head.

"Work related I'm a bit tensed I lost an opportunity that is why"

"Oh come on so what if you lost one opportunity there are alot to come after all You are my son" he said and I shut my eyes tightly.

'I can't be your son not after getting to know the real you'

I so wanted to say this on his face but didn't.

"Yeah" I said and he smiled

"Now go wash your hand and apply something on it I will tell someone to clean this up" he said, I nodded and he left.

I sat on bed taking out first aid box from drawer. I was wiping the blood with cotton when the door knocked.

"Come" I said and Nandini entered the room. I stopped on my place taking a deep sharp breath to release my anger but all in vain.

"Sir, Mr. Malhotra asked me to clean so..."

"So what? Do your fucking work and leave my room" I almost shouted which scared her but she tried to hide.

She sat on floor holding the pieces of glass in her hand. I was trying to bandage my hand but it was difficult to do.

"It's done sir" She said getting up. I looked at her rolling my eyes on her.

"Then do me a favor and leave" I said and she nodded and left

"Ishh"

"You fine sir?" I looked at her, God.

"Why you have any problem?"

"No... I'm just... asking"

"I'm fine you leave"

"Sir have I done something to make you angry?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because you're angry and I guess the reason is me"

"Yes you are the reason"

"What I did to make you angry sir please tell me I will try to avoid doing such things" she was panicked

"Good try avoiding to come in front of me okay?" I asked she looked at me her eyes were watery

"I'm sorry sir" Saying so she was leaving while I sighed.

"Wait" She turned around. "Help me apply this bandage" I said and she nodded

She sat in front of me helping me with the bandage while I was looking at her.

"Aren't you Ashamed?" I asked while she looked at me

"For?"

"You don't know?"

"No I mean..."

"What secret are you hiding from me with includes my dad" She looked down

"What sir?"

"Ohhh so you want me to tell?"

"Sir I rea... really don't know what you are saying"

"I know you are a fucking slave of my dad" I said getting up

She was shocked, she looked down shutting her eyes.

"How do you know?" she asked

"Its not important, important is you are or not?"

"I... I am... unfortunately" she said

"What?"

"No... Nothing" she panicked "Sir please don't tell Mr. Malhotra about this"

"Why?"

"Please sir you don't know anything, the situation will be worse, he wanted to hide me from you Please I request you don't tell him please"

"If you want me not to tell him then you have to do what I say"

"What I have to do?"

"Will you do?"

She looked down for a while before again looking at me. This time her eyes were full of tears but she was trying to control herself.

"You want me to become your slave as well, right?" I was shocked

"What?"

"What else I can give you sir. It was my body which took me here in this mansion so of course you also want my body"

"Don't talk nonsense I don't want your body I just want you to stand in front of da... Mr. Malhotra and ask him to give you your room back. Now that I know your reality I don't want you to act like a servant it will make me more angry so yeah go back to your do whatever but You have to go back to that room" I said

"But-"

"No arguments do what I said and yeah leave me alone" I said and she left

Alina ❤