22. Plan

Author's Pov

"Sir you please sit down Mr. Malhotra is coming" A maid said to Cabir.

"Alright, Thank you" He sat down on a couch.

He was holding a file in his hands. He looked around the house as it was first time for him to see Manik's home. He was surprised seeing such an amazing mansion. He know this mansion belongs to Manik, he is the owner.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Dhawan!" He turned around listening his name.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Malhotra. It is finally a pleasure seeing you" he said and Mr. Malhotra came towards the couch on his wheel chair.

"Well me too I always wanted to meet your dad but unfortunately that didn't happened"

The maid put both the glass of juice and a cup of coffee in front of them.

"Yeah he left business as you know health issues"

"Yeah!... So My PA was telling me you have a great deal for our company"

"Yes I gave him the details and I guess he shared with you as well but if you want I can explain you again"

"No no there is no need I already know so we shouldn't waste our time. Let's sign the deal"

"You sure? I mean you can read the papers if you want" He chuckled

"You don't know me Cabir I am so fast and intelligent. You new generation kids don't know anything about business. I have already seen the papers"

"Really? Well that's interesting let's sign then"

"Sure"

Cabir hand overed him the file and he took out a pen from his shirt's pocket. He signed 3 papers one after one and gave back the file to Cabir.

"Here it is, Congratulations to both of us"

"Congratulations Mr. Malhotra" they shook hands.

*********

"Your file" Cabir said throwing the file on table while Manik looked at him.

"He signed or not?" He asked curiously

"No" Cabir said lowering his head.

"Don't say this Cabir you were my last hope"

"I am sorry Manik I tried my best but he didn't signed he said he will think once he get back to office"

"Fuck! What Am I suppose to do now?"

"These papers are useless now" Cabir said taking the papers out of the file.
"You don't wanna see them?" He asked while Manik looked at him.

"You're lying right?"

"Off course dude" he snatched he papers from Cabir's hand.

"You mother fucker You know I'm serious and you are pulling my leg seriously?"

"Sorry but not sorry, it was fun seeing you worried" he blinked his eye while Manik nodded his head in disbelief.

"Very funny" He rolled his eyes.

"Well now Mr. Malhotra is going to pay for what he has done"

"I won't ever forgive him that bastard killed my mom, he will pay back for what he did to her and Nandini"

**********

I came home to see him talking on a phone his face was on other side.

"Alright Let me know" he cut the call and turned his chair. "Manik what are you doing here?" He asked. I moved closer to him

"I'm here to-"

"Look I told you my decision won't change don't waste your energy and my time Manik I won't take my complain back"

"I'm not here for this I am here to take my things... I'm going back to America"

"What?"

"Yeah I can't stay here I'm done with India. From the time I entered this house I only faced problems and now I'm done and exhausted my life was so good there and I have decided to stay there for the rest of my life"

"What made you change your mind so suddenly?"

"Because I realized I'm powerless, I can't do anything in front of you Mr. Malhotra. I can't see Nandini in this condition so it's better to leave and I'm sure my feelings will passed with the time" He smirked

"Glad you realized good for you"

"Yeah You won and I lost" I said and left upstairs.

I stopped at the corner hiding behind the wall as I know what his next step will be.

"Hello yes Anand Malhotra speaking, I'm taking my complain back free that girl but... Don't let her go until my men come there understand?"

I smirked as My plan is going exactly how I imagined. I packed a little bit of my stuff and waited in room for Nandini.

After of quite 20 minutes I came down with 3 bags. I looked at him but chose to ignore and start moving towards the main gate until his voice stopped me.

"Wait!" I turned towards him

"I have a surprise for you wait for a few minutes' he said

"What?"

"You'll see Manik just wait" I sighed and sat on a couch.

I was eagerly waiting for her as I want to see her. I turned around listening some voices, it was her. I stood up

"Manik" she shouted and ran towards me as soon as she saw me. She hugged me tightly while I too responded back.

"Manik" I came back to reality and left her in a moment.

"Nandini Nandini Nandini oh my poor girl whom are you hugging? Whom are you crying for? He is leaving you" she looked at me.

"Manik what is he saying?"

"I'm going back Nandini"

"Wh... What where?"

"America I realized I can't save you I can't do anything I'm not powerful enough to defeat him that is why I have decided to go back"

"You're lying right?"

"No I'm not Nandini I think you should accept your fate and stay here"

She slapped me hard pushing me away.

"What the fuck you think you're saying? Am I a toy to be used? What you men think of yourself? Aren't you ashamed to say such words Manik? 2 days ago you confessed your love to me you made love with me what was all that? You promised to save me from him what changed so suddenly?" she paused.

"Nan-"

"You just wanted to Use me right?" She asked and I looked at her shockingly.

I never thought she would think like this about me but I guess she is right on her place.

"You are same like him Manik nothing is different you too used me for your benefit. Shame on you get out of my sight... leave" she shouted and I sighed.

Just few more tears Nandini and after that I promise I won't let you cry ever... It's my promise

Alina❤