10. I Trust You

Nandini's Pov

"Please save me Manik he... He will ruin my life he will make me dirty, he will take my virginity my dignity from me the only thing I have left" I said. His grip became stronger on me.

"What? How could he" he was going to open the door but I stopped him

"No please don't go please don't leave me alone please don't go" I said

"Okay okay relax I'm here only"

"Nandini come out or else you have to bear the consequences" he shouted from outside

"She isn't coming I won't let her come You can leave or else you have to see the worst side of me Mr. Malhotra" he shouted

"Manik let her come out, don't interfere in our relationship or else you'll pay"

"Relationship? Are you fucking kidding me? You want to rape her dammit you call this shit relationship?"

"Manik open the door"

"I won't you better leave" He shouted

"Alright then wait and see What I do with you, now I'll forget you're my son"

"Sure you can, I already forgotten you're my father" I listened the footsteps fading away

"He left" I said

"Yeah he left but you won't go back to your room not at least today"

"Hmm" I was in tears. I was controlling myself.

He hugged me all of a sudden patting my hairs. I'm just in my inners, but I'm not ashamed in front of him I don't know why, maybe because I trust him.

He broken the hug going towards the cupboard. Taking out a shirt he came back towards me.

"Wear this, I don't have trouser to fit on you so..." He said

"Thankyou" I said and went inside the washroom.

Locking the door I stood in front of the mirror. I looked at myself while the tears were continuously flowing out of my eyes.

The scenes happened few time back were playing in front of my eyes. I hate myself, I hate myself for being born. Why why why... Why me?

"Arghhhh" I shouted and start punching my both hands on the mirror. The mirror broken down in pieces but I was still punching it.

"Nandini" he entered inside holding my hands stopping me. "What are you doing why are you hurting yourself?"

I didn't speak a word. I don't want to say anything.

"Come" he said taking me towards the shower side. "Take a hot shower it will relax you trust me" he said

On a serious note I want it. I simply nodded.

"This tap is for hot water, you take shower I'm waiting outside but... Please don't hurt yourself" he said and I nodded again. He left.

After taking shower I came out. He was sitting on couch with a pillow and a duvet using his phone. I faked a cough and he looked at me. He stare me for a second from head to toe.

"Uhm... You sleep on bed and I'll sleep here okay?" He said

"No no I can sleep on couch you don't have to sleep here"

"It's fine Nandini I'll sleep here no more arguments" he said

"But-"

"I said no more arguments" he ordered and I nodded.

No doubt the shower really relaxed me I am feeling better now. All I want is to sleep now so that this terrifying night ends fast.

"Good Night" I said laying on one side of bed.

"Good Night" he said while I closed my eyes to sleep.

**********

Manik's Pov

I wake up feeling thirsty. I filled the water of glass it was when my eyes fallen on bed, she wasn't there. I got up going towards bathroom. I knocked the door but there was no response.

"Nandini?" I called but there was no reply. "Nan-"

My eyes fallen on balcony I went there. I sighed in relief as she was standing there. I stood behind her

"Nandini!" I called and she turned with a jerk

"You scared me!" she said keeping her hand on her heart.

"What are you doing here you know it's not save standing here"

"I wasn't feeling sleepy So I came here, let's go inside" she said

"Wait" I said coming in front of her. She looked at me.

"What happened?" She asked

"You fine right?" I asked there was a silence for a moment

"I'm not" she said with a broken smile.

"Come here" I said pulling her towards me. I hugged her tightly caressing her hairs. "Everything will be fine soon. I will free you soon trust me" I said

"Hmm"

Breaking the hug I kissed her forehead for a moment

"Let's go inside" I said and we moved inside she moved while I followed her.

She sat on bed looking at the floor. I sighed as I can't do anything. I know my words will not do anything she is hurt deep inside.

"Manik" she called as I was going to lay

"Yes?"

"You can sleep here on that side"

"No no it's fine here"

"But I'm not feeling good I'm scared to sleep alone"

Trust me I felt like someone stabbed a knife inside my heart. What this man has done to her!

"So You want me to sleep there?" I asked to confirm

"Yes only if you're comfortable" she said and I smiled

"I am comfortable" I said and went towards the other side of the bed. I lay down facing her.

"You don't have to be scared Nandini I'm here to support you always"

"I know Manik I trust you... I only trust you" she said.

I felt proud on myself, she trust me!

I smiled at her whispering a good night while she closed her eyes to sleep.

She kept her hand on mine and I held it tightly to ensure her I'm here with her.

Alina❤