11. Ruined The Career!

The irritating tring tring of alarm finally succeed to wake me up. I turned off the alarm trying to open my eyes. I want to sleep more but I have a job. I opened my eyes adjusting to the light of sun rays.

Turning to the side I saw the most beautiful view besides me. The most glowing face, An unknown smile appeared on my face As I saw her smiling in her sleep. The smile to die for. I rubbed my eyes to open them completely. I sided the hairs from her face as they were disturbing her. She moved a bit to which I came back to the world.

She opened her eyes looked at me and again closed them while the smile on her face became brighter.

"Manik you here again?" she asked in her sleepy tone.

"Uhmm... I'm here from yesterday" I said

"Then go let me sleep why you always come in my dreams?" she asked and I was shocked

"I come in your dreams?" I asked or I can say I tried rewinding her words.

"Often"

"And What I do in your dreams?" I asked. She giggled

"You know what you do"

"I forgotten"

"Oh Then I have to tell you"

"Yeah so Tell me what I do?"

"You... You kiss me always" I was shocked.

I coughed as it was difficult to digest. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She sat up with a thud realizing what she just said.

"Uhm... I... actually-"

"Don't worry I wasn't serious" I said seeing the embarrassment on her face. "Get up and get ready"

"Why?"

"Because we have to go"

"But where?"

"Hospital I can't leave you alone here"

"But how I mean what if he follow us and catch me?"

"He must've left for office and yeah you don't have to worry because I'm with you, he won't be able to do anything"

"Okay then" She got up.

I called tanvi and asked to bring Nandini's clothes and breakfast. She came out and we sat down to eat.

*******

I entered inside my cabin with Nandini. She sat on couch while I sat on my chair. The door Knocked

"Yes!" The peon entered inside.

"Sir this letter is for you" he said hand overing me an envelop.

He left while I opened the envelop, it was a letter from this hospital only. I don't know why but I wasn't getting good vibes. Keeping all the feelings aside I opened read the letter.

I knew it! I lost my job, fuck! I knew he will do this. I stood up going towards the head office.

"What the hell is this how can you throw me out without any reason?" I almost shouted.

"We are sorry but We can't do anything" he simply replied ignoring my face focusing on the laptop.

"Where is the head himself"

"He won't come today"

"Dammit"

I came back to see Nandini moving here and there in worry

"What happened?" She asked

"Nothing we are leaving"

"What? But where?"

"Home"

"Manik what happened?"

"Nothing Nandini I do not work here anymore" there was a complete silence for a moment

"Mr. Malhotra did this right?"

"Who else... let's go"

We came back home. Coming inside the room I tried to calm my nerves. I want to shout, How can he be so selfish? Fuck!!!!

I messed the room throwing the things one after one. Nandini was present there she was trying to stop me but I was not in a mood to stop.

"Manik calm down please" she was scared.

"Nandini you go to your room for sometime I'll cal you later" I don't want her to get hurt.

"No I'm not leaving I know you need me and... Manik please calm down" She said

"Nandini I'm very angry I don't want you to get hurt by me so please leave me alone for sometime" I tried to explain

"I know you will not hurt me so I'm not scared" she said.

My eyes were glued on hers, she trust me so fucking much I sighed. She held my face in her hands joining our foreheads.

"I told you not to save me Manik see what he has done" she said.

I looked at her holding her face in my hands I kissed her forehead slowly.

"I'm so sorry Manik because of me you lost your job I'm so sorry" She looked straight in my eyes, she was hurt.

I moved closer to her taking her soft lips into mine. On a serious note I don't know why I made such step but for now I want this. She responded back holding my neck pulling me more close. The kiss was slow, I want to feel her more. My hands went towards her waist and I pulled her more. She kept her feet on mine not leaving a single space between us.

"It's not your fault" i said in a husky tone before kissing her again.

I can feel her body parts touching with mine the current was passing through my body. I want her, Fuck!

'Manik come to your senses stop!' I said to myself.

I moved back taking a deep breathe. She opened her eyes slowly looking towards me.

"I'm sorry" I said leaving her body.

"What...No you don't have to... It...it's not your fault" she said

"No it is my fault, you trust me so much but see I fucked up everything I'm so sorry"

"Manik it's-"

The door was opened with a thud and there Mr. Malhotra was standing

"Leave her" he said. She hid herself behind me

"She won't come with you"

"She will and you can't stop me because now you have nothing with yourself to save her"

"Oh really? I have Mr. Malhotra, I have, I still have the courage to stop you. You think snatching my job will make you stronger? No Mr. Malhotra no. I won't allow you to hurt her, keep my words in you mind and leave"

"Manik I will throw you out of this house"

"Then throw what are you waiting for?"

There was a silence and I smirked

"You can't right because you know this house is on my mother's name and she transferred her property on my name in her life so you can't throw me out, tch tch tch"

"Manik you'll regret it"

"You know I can throw you out of this house in a moment?" I asked

"You won't do such stupidity"

"Oh I can do such stupidity and you know me"

"Ok fine for now I'm leaving but I won't leave her alone, I won't."Saying so he left while she sighed.

Alina ❤