13. Escaping

Manik's pov

I called him and picked up after 2 rings.

"Manik finally you called I was waiting for your call only"

"Where is she?" I asked controlling the fear.

"She is safe and fine Manik don't worry about her. See I told you I'll take her back from you unfortunately you weren't able to save her"

"Don't dare touch her I swear I'll kill you leave her, let her go"

"I'll but after using her"

"Shut the fuck up you won't touch her" I sat in car opening the gps to track his location.

I cut the call he was blabbering something but I don't care at this moment all I want is to find her asap. Opening the gps I tried to track his location but... It was turned off.

Fuck!

Why on earth everything is so difficult? What am I going to do now?

Nandini's pov

I opened my eyes slowly my head was spinning. I slowly remembered everything.

Flashback

I was sleeping when I felt some weird touches on my body. I wake up instantly, first I don't know why I thought it's Manik but then I opened my eyes to see Him... Mr. Malhotra.

My eyes came out of my socket but before I could shout or do something he covered my mouth. He picked me up in his arms.

"You dare shout and see him die" he said and I looked towards him.

A man was standing pointing gun on his head. I nodded in a no pleading through eyes but he smirked in response.

"I told you, you will pay for this now get ready for the consequences" he said and took me out towards the balcony.

He made me stand and I looked down, there was a ladder hanging while 2 men were standing with gun.

"Climb down and dare you make any wrong move and I'll kill him" he said.

I came down while those men held my arms. A moment later my mouth was covered with a cloth and I went unconscious

Flashback ends.

I looked at my surroundings to see an unknown place, there nothing expect of me not even a single chair. I got up from floor going towards the window. I tried to open it but it was locked. There was nothing to break the glass and it wasn't opening. I went towards the door and banged it.

"Open the door let me out please, Mr. Malhotra please open the door let me go please" I begged but there was no response.

I know I am calling my death but I want to go out of here it's suffocating me this room, the darkness the loneliness.

"Please open the door, let me go please... Open the door" I was continuously banging it.

After of a while the door get opened with a thud and he entered inside. I moved back a bit. He smirked moving close to me.

"You wake up?" He asked

"Mr. Malhotra please leave me please I beg you please I know I have done a mistake I have done wrong but I swear it won't happen again punish me as much as you want but please don't do this to me" I begged him holding his legs. He held my hairs in his arms tightly.

"I told you not to play with fire but you ignored. That Manik was showing you dreams and you believed him. You forgotten your real self, you are a fucking slut whom I bought from your parents. Your own parents sold you because you were unwanted. It was me who saved your life my buying you instead of those other men. If they were on my place they would have used you a long time ago but you being unthankful. Now you'll pay for your deeds now I'll make you regret for your dreams to get free by me. You wanted to go away from me? Don't you know I love you" My eyes came out of my socket.

Isn't he ashamed to say such words to me? He is in love with me he is a psycho?

"Today I'll mark you mine and then you won't be able to go anywhere" he said.

I got up and moved back but he held me tight in his arms he tried to come near my lips But I pushed him hard using all my force. His back hit the window and the glass break down.

Deep inside I thanked god as I got a way to escape. His back was covered with blood as he was wearing a white shirt. He tried to come close again but before he could I bend down picking a big piece of glass in my hands

"Do... Don't come close" I said

"Oh I'm scared, give it to me" he said moving close

"Don't! I swear I will cut your hands"

"Do it" he said

"Mr. Malhotra I'm telling you I won't hesitate to kill you" I speak with courage.

"Then do it Nandini" he said moving close yet again. My hands were shivering, I was scared. I was getting weak on my knees but I won't give up. I will save myself.

With a force I pushed my hand towards him and the glass went inside his stomach. He looked down towards my hand then towards me.

"You... Y..." He fallen down. I got back realizing what I've done.

I have to run away I have to go. I opened the window through the broken area I was going to jump but something hit my mind. I moved back towards him took the phone from his pocket and jumped out of the window.

Running outside I realized this place is silent there is no road, no hustle bustle but still I ran.

I hide myself near a tree to relax as I was tired of running.

"She must he here somewhere find her" I listened one of the man speaking.

Shit!

I stood up to run again but I am left with no capacity. I don't have power to walk anymore. I can't run, I'm feeling dizzy.

I tried to walk but before I could someone held my mouth.

"Shhh" he said and took me with him.

I wasn't having power to ask who he is and who not and a moment later I was again unconscious.

Alina❤