20. I Love You Nandini!

Manik's pov

She got up looking out of the window. I went behind her.

"I wanna see my mom I wanna meet her but its impossible I can't I miss her so much. Why didn't she saved me that day why didn't she stopped dad? Was I worthless? No parents can do such thing to their child then why mine were so cruel? No one will ever accept me with such past, no one ever will love me, my body"

She wiped her tears harshly. I turned her around taking her lips into a deep kiss. That was enough I couldn't hold back anymore. I want to confess my love to her and I guess it's the best moment to do so.

Her hands moved to my face and I deepen the kiss.

"I love you Nandini" I finally confessed and again kissed her but this time she didn't respond back.

I looked at her asking questions through eyes.

"Manik please don't do this! Stop already please stop pitting on me" she said

"For god sake Nandini I'm not pitting on you I really love you"

"So you just realized your feelings when Aaryaman rejected me and I opened my heart to you?"

"No I realized when I Mr. Malhotra kidnapped you, I was scared to loose you, I was scared that something wrong might happen to you, I was jealous when you told me about Aaryaman that night I wanted to kill him and take you away with me I help you because you're important to me I help you because I love you or else I wouldn't even care about you. I have never felt something like this for anyone expect you Nandini trust me" I confessed

"Manik this is impossible Mr. Malhotra will never let this happen. I can't do this I... I chose to go away with Aaryaman so that you can stay away from me so that he don't do any damage to you anymore. You already lost so much because of me and n-"

"What? You left me for such silly reason?"

"No it's not silly reason Manik it was about your career your dream-"

"Oh for God's sake Nandini it isn't your fault I will get job anyhow don't think too much and even if I don't get it's not an issue"

"But still Manik-"

"No buts and ifs Nandini forget about these things and tell me I confessed something to you" she looked down her hands were in mine. She starts playing with them "Say something"

She looked up at me and after a long pause she said

"Will you Marry me?" I don't know what to say I was speechless, I heard right?

"Wh... What?"

"I know its weird and shocking but... will you?"

"Of course you dumbo" I hugged her tightly.

She looked at me, coming towards my face she kissed me. I picked her up taking her towards the bed. I lay her down hovering over her.

"Can I?" I asked looking straight in her eyes.

"You don't have to ask Manik because only you can" A smile appeared on my face.

I kissed her again taking off my clothes along with hers. She closed her eyes. I kissed her marks one by one

"Look at me Nandini" she opened her eyes "You are beautiful don't ever feel embarrassed, these marks of yours are the reason I was able to save you from him If that day I wouldn't have seen them I would never knew what you're going through so yeah for me they are beautiful, you are beautiful"

She smiled and nodded. I covered us with duvet....

**********

I open my eyes slowly and felt a weight on my shoulder. It was her, she was already awake. She was tracing the tattoo on my back

"Good Morning love"

"Good morning Manik"

"You slept well?"

"Yeah after ages I slept peacefully"

I straighten myself taking her in my arms. I kissed her forehead then eyes then cheeks one by one.

"Hungry?" I asked

"Yes"

"Get up then I'll make something for us"

"No I'll make"

"No I'll make you freshen up and no arguments" I said wearing my pants and she nodded.

I went inside the kitchen to make breakfast. After a while she entered inside wearing one of my shirt.

"It suits you well" I said and she blushed.

She moved closer to me snatching the pan from my hand keeping on a shelf. She entwined my hands around her waist moving closer.

"Your intentions aren't looking good what are your plans?"

"I wanna feel you near me" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back

"I'm near you only Nandini you don't have to be scared"

"Hmm"

She broken the hug it was when my eyes fallen on her neck. There was a mark on her mark, A love bite. A smile appeared on my face.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Why are you smiling then?"

"You haven't noticed your neck right?"

"Why is there anything?" She asked rubbing her neck

"Yes there is"

"What?"

"Come I'll show you" I took her back in the room and stood in front of mirror.

"I can't see anything" she said.

I moved her head a bit and caressed the area.

"See this mark you know what it is?"

"Must be from Mr. Malho-"

"No it isn't" I said with a bit anger

"Then"

"It's by me, A love bite"

"A love bite?"

"Yes you don't know about Love bite"

"Yeah I know but I just heard about it"

"Today you seen as well" she smiled

"I will also give you one next time" She said and I chuckled

"You can anytime madam" she smiled. "Okay Now I'm going to make breakfast you sit and wait" she nodded and I left

I again came back in kitchen but before I could start the door knocked. I went to open the door, opening the door there were standing 4 cops.

"Yes?" I asked

"Is Nandini Murtiy here?" He asked

"Yes but why?"

"We have an arrest warrant against her call her out" I felt like the earth explode beneath my foot

"Manik whose on the door" she came out

"Nandini Murtiy you're coming with us"

"What? But why?"

"What has she done?" I asked

"She attempted a murder she tried to Kill Mr. Malhotra"

Fuck!

He played his cards, shit!

"Manik!" I looked at her but for now I can't stop this to happen.

"Nandini I will save you don't worry" the female cop handcuffed her and they start moving. "I'll save you don't be scared Trust me I will save you"

"Manik" she was crying.

I was standing there seeing her until the cars disappeared.

Alina ❤