ÜKS

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

This was my first ever book that I wrote, so be prepared for the worst writing ever. Most of the characters weren't mentioned in this book as much, also the music choices don't relate at all to this story.

I might re-write this book, but I'm still working on my third book.

Thanks for understanding :)

In The Flowers - Animal Collective 

ANASYA'S POV:

As the winter break was coming towards a close, I decided to take one last trip before the storm of MotoGP. Entering the cold airplane, I looked around trying to find my seat. Looking down at my ticket then back up at the seat numbers. "Seat 10A"  I mumbled to myself finally, I had found my seat. Sitting down I decided to send a text to my best friend, telling her that I was now travelling to Estonia.

Anasya - Hey Isa! I have just boarded my flight to Estonia, I will call you when I land 🤍

Isa - That's great, have fun there... try to let loose and have fun once you land. You never might know what could happen 😏...

Anasya - Whatever... nothing special is going to happen. I have to go we are about to take off, bye!

Isa - Deny all you want, have a safe flight!

ˆˆ Time Skip ˆˆ

The flight was long, luckily I didn't have anyone on my row so that was a plus. "Welcome to Estonia, thank you for flying with us"  A loud voice came over the speakers of the aeroplane, "Tere tulemast Eestisse, aitäh, et meiega lendasid" another loud voice spoke over the speakers. Getting up and collecting my bag, I exited the plane. Just to be hit with a hash cold wind, shivering I quickly put on a coat and began my adventure to collect my luggage.

"There you go Ms Martín" the man with a thick Estonian accent said with a smile to me, "thank you"  I replied back with a smile. As I got the keys passed over to me for the car that I had rented out for the entire week of my trip, I grabbed the handle of my luggage and left the airport. Walking along the carpark of the airport trying to find my rental car was hectic, but finally I had found it. Opening up the back trunk of the car and placing my luggage in the back was a tough job to do, because my luggage was heavy.

Driving to my Air B&B apartment, that was located in Tallinn, was easy enough to do. Exiting my car I grabbed my backpack and luggage I went to the front door to try and find the apartment key that was hidden. "FINALY"  I exclaimed after finding the key that took over 10 minutes to find. Just as I was about to enter my apartment a guy had exited his apartment and ran into me, all I heard was "Vabandust" in a thick Estonian accent and footsteps quickly leaving the area.

Location: In the Air ✈️

Liked by @89jorgemartin, @fabioquartararo20 and 1,200 others

@anasyamartin A quick rest before MotoGP 😴

 @fabioquartararo20 can't wait to see your beautiful face on the gird 😉

 @89Jorgemartin how come I haven't heard anything about this trip?

 @isavila have fun and remember to let loose...

load more comments...

*****

Lying down on my bed I had looked at the time on my phone, it read 10:30pm. Deciding to get changed and go to bed because, I had planned to get up early and explore Tallinn. After a long day of traveling to Estonia, I could finally get some rest and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!

Thank You for reading my first chapter of "Love Beyond Time",  as I have mentioned before this is my first time writing a book on Wattpad, and I hope that you can understand why this book won't be great. My goal for this book is to finish it and, try my best at creating a story.

Also, I will try to finish the book before the end of July. It will take a while for me to finish it, because of school and other things.

M <3