ÜHEKSA

Diablo by ROSALÍA

ANASYA'S POV:

It had been two days since Qatar, it was now Thursday. I was meant to be at the current Grand Prix by now however, I couldn't make it. I was sick with the flu, I wanted to go but I couldn't survive in a different country being sick. I had called in sick to Yamaha, and luckily they understood my problem. I had told Marc, Alex and Jorge that I couldn't go to the current GP this upcoming weekend. Although I was sick, I was still angry at Fabio and what he had said to me.

Sighing, I realised that I got a text from Isa. We haven't talked in a while, we are both busy with work and she also has been with her boyfriend. I miss her, I want to talk with her and watch movies with her. Just like the old times, I miss those times. Sometimes Jorge used to hang out with us and bring along his friend, but as we got older Jorge's friend and I got together. We where together for a couple of years, I thought we where in love. We weren't, he treated me horribly like I was nothing to him. We broke up 6 months ago, everyone knew about us. That was the final straw that broke our friend group up, Jorge, Isa and I are still friends. But now we have jobs, and all of us travel around the world.

Isa - Hey, we haven't talk for a bit. Congrats on you and Ralf, you deserve it so much.

Anasya - Hello, thank you! How are things between you and your boyfriend Carlos? ;)

Isa - AMAZING, ugh I'm so in love. He's great to be around...

Anasya - but...

Isa - I'm young, he is young. I don't see us having a future together, idk I just get this random feeling 🤷‍♀️

Anasya - Have you talked to him about it?

Isa - No, but I just want our relationship to play out. See what life has in-store for me, maybe my feeling might change

Anasya - Yeah, maybe

Isa - How are you feeling?

Anasya - I have the flu.

Isa - oh no... are you fine being alone?

Anasya - Yes I am, I also like the quietness, no stress or drama

Isa - DRAMA? tell me later, I have to go. Your boyfriend Ralf is calling me over, I will tell him about you being sick. I hope you get bette, BYEEEE!!

Anasya - No! don't tell him, I will tell him soon. Bye!

Isa - Too late... bye!

Anasya - Ugh, god you're so annoying 🙄

Isa - 😘

As I read Isa's last message I laughed, I love her so much. She is my partner for life, and I'm her's. I then got a text from Ralf, my heart beated faster at the thought of him.

Ralf - Isa just told me about you being sick, I hope you get well soon!

Ralf - I have to go sorry, goodbye Kallis!

Anasya - Thank you Amor, goodbye and good luck <3

I looked up from my phone and my cheeks started to go red, no matter how sick I was Ralf could always make me smile. I felt really tired so I decided to make lunch, then take a nap after. I decided to make noodles, they where quick and easy to make. I finally finished cooking them and placed them into a bowl, after I ate them I left the bowl in the kitchen and went for a nap.