VIIS

Bad Liar by Selena Gomez

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Anasya was waiting for the elevator to come up to her floor, she had felt a presence behind her. As she turned around her eyes had landed on a fellow co-worker Franco Morbidelli, she waved at him and he waved back while saying "Hey Anasya, ready for media day?". "Yeah I am, can't wait to take photos around the track! Are you ready for today?" She had asked, right then the elevator had finally reached their floor. As they stepped in and pressed 'floor G', Franco had said "Not really, I am excited to finally get back to MotoGP. But the interviews are the most boring". Anasya had responded with a nod. The elevator had reached the ground floor and both of them had stepped out, they both walked until they had reached the restaurant area of the hotel. They both said their goodbyes and Franco had walked over to a table full of people he knew, and Anasya walked over to get her breakfast.

While she was deciding on where to sit, she had seen a hand wave her over. The hand was Fabio's, he was sitting alone at a two person table. As Anasya sat down Fabio had asked, "How are you doing this morning?", Anasya had replied "I'm doing well, how are you doing?". Fabio smiled and said "I'm doing really well, especially since I am talking to you.", Anasya blushed a little then they both continued to eat their breakfast. Once they both had finished Fabio had spoken up "Just like I said the day you arrived here, I will take you to the track today", Anasya responded with a nod and they both left the hotel. 

"Thanks for driving me here." Anasya had said once the car had stopped, "No need to thank me however, you are welcome." Fabio had said with a grin on his face. They both had exited the car and reached the entrance of the paddock and Anasya had spoken up "I need to go and see Jorge, he wants to speak to me about something..." "Sure, do you want me to walk with you there or..." Fabio asked, "No, thanks. See you later!" she had responded and Fabio waved at her.

As Anasya was walking over to meet Jorge, someone had accidentally bumped into her. "Oh, I'm so sor-" The guy had turned around, "Anasya, sorry for that. It's so nice to see you again, it's been a while since we have seen each other, Christmas... right?" "Alex! it's nice to see you, yes I think it was Christmas we last saw each other. God, It's been a while." Anasya had said to the Márquez brother. Anasya had known Alex for years, she was the teams photographer for Estrella Galicia 0,0 in 2019. During that time, they had gotten close and became good friends. "Well I am in a rush, I have to meet with Jorge. It was nice to see you again!" Anasya said, "It was lovely to see you again, bye!" Alex said while giving her a hug.

As she had seen Jorge and walked over to him, he said "Ana, so nice to see you. I haven't seen you in a while". "Yeah sorry about that, I spent Christmas with someone else. I just didn't want to be in Spain during the Christmas holidays since... well" Anasya had said quietly, "No, No need to explain. I understand, but first you need to tell me about this Ralf guy." Jorge had quickly asked. "Nope, not at all" she had responded, "Ugh, not even a little bit?" he had whined. "Fine... he's Estonian, he is nice, caring, funny... and OH! he has a brother that is racing in Formula Regional European with Prema Racing. That is all I am going to sa- wait, he is also coming to the PortugalGP." Anasya excitedly said. "Wow, that's a lot. By the sounds of it, he sounds nice. Its nice that he is coming here to MotoGP soon, so I can scare him away from this family." Jorge said with an shit-eating grin on his face, "JORGE" Anasya yelled. "I'm just joking, I have to go now. I have an interview to do" Jorge said while laughing, "Bye idiota." Anasya whispered. "I heard that..." Jorge said dragging out the 'that' "good." she said.

^^Time Skip^^ 

It was now the end of the day, all the riders and workers where leaving the track. While Anasya was about to call for an uber, she had felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and smiled, it was Alex. "Do you want a ride with me and my brother?" Alex offered, "Sure, only if it doesn't bother the two of you" Anasya had said. "No, not at all!" Alex said, as they both walked over to the car and got in it they had waited for Marc to arrive. Little did they know when Alex and Anasya was getting into the car, Fabio was behind them. His eyes where shooting daggers at Alex, he didn't want anyone to have Anasya... He was going to ask Anasya if she wanted a ride home, but of course Alex had ruined his plans.