SEITSETEIST

Say It by Flume & Tove Lo

THIRD PERSON POV: 

Ralf ran over to Anasya and he picked her up, he spun around while he held her tightly. "Amor I missed you! Now put me down!" shrieked Anasya, "Ok, Ok I will Kallis!" exclaimed Ralf. He gently placed her down, and quickly kissed her. "I missed you so much" whispered Ralf, he grabbed the handle on Anasya's suitcase and he started to walk towards his car. Anasya started to follow him, "So, do you have any plans for this week?" asked Anasya. "I do, I planned for my friends and I to go BMX riding tomorrow." Ralf responded. "That sounds great, I wanted to go into town and get a couple of things." said Anasysa, the two of them had reached the car and entered it. Ralf started up the car and drove off to his house. 

As Ralf was driving he had passed a grocery store, "Can we turn around and buy some food from the store back there, if it doesn't bother you?" asked Anasya. "Sure, I need some things for home as well." said Ralf. Ralf turned the car around at the next roundabout that had came up, and he drove back to the store. He parked the car and looked over at Anasya, "What did you want from the store?" he asked. "Just some strawberries please" Anasya requested, "Sure, I will be back soon" said Ralf. 

• Time Skip • 

Anasya opened up the packet of strawberries and started to eat them, she poked her head out the window. Ralf saw this happening and he quickly took a picture of her, Anasya saw this happening and quickly sat back down. "Are you crazy!? You could of killed us both, you should of done that when you are driving!" yelled Anasya, "Relax, I'm sorry but it was too good to not take a photo. Plus I am a professional driver, so you are in safe hands." joked Ralf. Anasya couldn't stay angry at him for any longer and she laughed. She quickly sent the picture of her to her phone, she posted it to her instagram once she had arrived home. 

Location: Estonia 🇪🇪 (again)  

Liked by @alexmarquez73, @aronralf and 1,678 others 

@anasyamartin 🍓 P.S I nearly died while this photo was taken, thanks to Ralf  

Tagged @aronralf 

@aronralf Stop being dramatic you didn't die 🙄 

  @anaysamartin You never know... I could of died because of YOU 😨 

@alexmarquez73 You really must love strawberries... 

Load more comments... 

****

• Time Skip • 

Anasya hugged Ralf tightly, she was leaving the house and heading into town. "Be careful on your bike, and please come back in one piece?" Begged Anasya, "You know I will, I promise" said Ralf. Anasya pulled away from Ralf, she collected her bag and left the house. She decided to ride her bike into town because, Ralf's house wasn't too far away from the centre of Tallinn. 

She put on her helmet and strapped it tightly, she made sure that it wouldn't fall off her head. Confident, she started riding her bike. She took a deep breath of fresh air, it was relaxing for her. She was calm and relaxed, after everything that has happened she was finally calm once again.  

The trip took under 5 minutes, it was quick and easy. She placed the bike into the bike rack, and placed a lock around the bike. She looked around for a second, her eyes had landed on a bookstore. She started to walk over there but her phone had interrupted her, it was a notification from Ralf. 

Ralf - Hey, I am just leaving the house now. I won't have any service when I arrive there, so if I don't respond thats why 

Anasya - Thanks for letting me know Amor, please be safe. I love you ❤️ 

Ralf - I promise that I will be safe, love you too Kallis ❤️ 

Anasya looked up from her phone and smiled, she continued too walk towards the bookshop. Once she reached the shop, she entered it. It was warm and cozy, and it reminded her of the cafe that Ralf and her first met at. She walked up and down the isles of books, she had found an English book section. Her footsteps stopped as she had seen the section, her eyes roamed over the books. Her eyes froze, it stopped on the book that she was reading at the cafe. What if I wasn't reading a book that day? Would he talk to me if I wasn't reading it? She couldn't believe that a book was what had caused Ralf and Her to meet, it was a unique thing to happen to anyone.  

She left the shop empty handed, nothing had caught her eye. Right then, she had decided to visit the cafe that Ralf and Her met at. It wasn't far away from where she was, it was only down the street from the bookstore. She had reached the cafe and entered it, she had ordered a coffee and sat down at the table she was at the first time she was here. She enjoyed her coffee, once she was finished she had decided to go back home. 

• Time Skip • 

It was now 6:45pm, Ralf had said to Anasya that he would be back by 6:00pm. She was starting to panic, she had tried to call him or text him but he didn't respond or pick up. She started to calm down and she had thought of a couple of things that has potentially happened: 

- He is late because he decided to stay there for a bit longer 

- Traffic 

- Decided to take a longer route 

- His friend has been injured and they had to stay back 

- He is just... Late 

She had came up with those five things on why he is 45 minutes late, she wasn't mad at him. She was worried that something has happened to him. She decided to wait for half an hour more, if not she would call one of his friends and ask if everything is alright. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey lovely people!! 

I know that the song doesn't match the chapter, I had something else in mind but decided to change it last minute to this. Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope that you enjoyed it! 

Word Count: 1,092 

M <3