KUUS

False Alarm by The Weeknd

THIRD PERSON POV:

It was a two days after the incident between Fabio and Anasya, they still haven't managed to sort things out between them. Anasya has mainly tried to ignore him throughout Friday and Saturday, it was now Sunday meaning it was race day. While they where both at the track Anasya completely ignored Fabio, the only time she looked at him was when she had to take photos of him for Yamaha's social media platforms. Meanwhile, Fabio had tried everything to get her attention. He wanted to apologise so many times, but Anasya was continuing to ignore him or walking away when he approached her.

............

As Anasya woke up, she opened her eyes and groaned. She wanted to sleep forever, never wanting to go back to the track. However, she had a job to do. As she got up her phone dinged, it was from Ralf.

Ralf - Hey, good luck today with the race!

Anasya - Thanks, good luck with your race!

Ralf - Thanks, I have to go now see you soon

Anasya - Goodbye

As Anasya put down her phone, she smiled. She then continued to get ready for the day ahead, while she was in the shower she had thought of something. Fabio's going to be busy today, so I don't have to worry about him trying to talk to me. She was relied, all she wanted was a stress free day. And she was going to get one today, all she had to do was take photos and send them to the editor for the social media channels.

^^Time Skip^^

As Anasya entered the paddock she was imedently greeted by Jorge, "So I heard from some people working at Yamaha, that Fabio and Marc had a fight. It was apparently about Fabio calling someone a whore or something, do you know what happened?" Jorge asked. "No, I heard yelling but I don't know what happened or who it was." Anasya responded, she knew that if she told Jorge that it was Fabio who called her a whore he would snap Fabio's neck and possibly try to attempt murder.

"Well, you should probably talk to him. He seems upset, Marc keeps staring into his soul. Or you could talk to Marc, you guys are friends right?" Jorge suggested, "I have talked to Marc, he is doing alright. And Fabio... he just need to cool down, thats all!" Anasya explained with a smile. All she could think was about being home, she wanted to sit in her bedroom read and eat as many churros as she could possibly eat. "Well, I have to go now. Have fun today, bye." Jorge said to his cousin, "Bye, good luck for todays race!" she responded while waving at him.

Anasya then started to walk towards the Yamaha garage, she was stopped by Marc. "There is going to be a party on tonight, you should come." Marc suggested to his friend, "No thanks, I don't want to come. All I want to do is go home, and relax." Anasya politely rejected him. "Come on, It will help you relax and get your mind off things." Marc tried again, she thought for a minute then said "Sure, why not. I guess I can let loose and party for once.". "Great, I will see you after the race then. I have to go, goodbye." Marc happily said, "Bye Marc, good luck." Anasya said to him and he gave her a smile while he walked off.

When Anasya had reached the garage, she walked over to Franco's side of the garage. She then started to take pictures of the workers and the motorbike, once she was done it was time for warm up. She decided to go to Yamaha's hospitality and watch the warm up and race from there.

^^Time Skip^^ 

The race had three laps left, the order of the top ten was:

P1 - Fabio Quartararo

P2 - Marc Márquez

P3 - Enea Bastianini

P4 - Joan Mir

P5 - Jorge Matrín

P6 - Alex Rins

P7 - Franco Morbidelli 

P8 - Luca Marini

P9 - Johann Zarco

P10 - Alex Márquez

Anasya was happy about where Alex and Jorge placed however, she was worried about Marc and Fabio. The both of them where fighting for first place, currently Fabio was winning the fight. It was now the final lap and Marc had overtaken Fabio, he stayed in first place. It was the last corner, and Fabio tried to make an overtake on Marc. Marc had defended against Fabio and crossed the line in first place, cheers was coming from the Repsol Honda garage and groans was coming from the Yamaha garage.

As Marc, Fabio and Enea pulled up to the podium, Anasya was already waiting to congratulate Marc. Marc hopped off from his motorbike and ran over to his team, after he celebrated with his team he turned to Anasya. He immediately hugged her, while they hugged Fabio was next to them. He looked over and his smile immediately disappeared from his face, he only saw red. He was about to yell at Marc for touching Anasya however, he realised that it was his turn for the interview.

^^Time Skip^^ 

As Anasya waited to be picked up by the Márquez brothers, she had heard Fabio's voice behind her. "Anasya... I'm sorry, and I know that sorry doesn't fix things. I just want you to know that I deeply regret what I said, I have no excuses. I was jealous, but I hope that you can forgive me. Not now, but in the future if you want." Fabio said with tears in his eyes, Anasya looked at him and spoke "Thanks for your apology, I need some time to fully forgive you. But thank you for it, and like you said there was no excuse for what you said to me. I don't understand why, however please leave me alone for now.". Fabio then nodded his head and turned around starting to walk away, wanting to give her some space.

Once Fabio was out of her sight a car pulled up, "Get in bitch, where going partying." Alex joked. Anasya had let out a laugh and entered the car, "Thanks for picking me up you two, and Marc thanks for inviting me. This is what I needed, just some alcohol and music." Anasya said with a grin in her face. Marc had trunned around and said "You're welcome, and I was right about this. Now enough talking and let's go party!", "Right away brother." Alex said and drove off towards the club.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope that you enjoyed it. Thank your for voting and continuing to read this book, it means a lot to me. Please check out my new one shot book, it will be one shots about anyone from any motorsport. Requests are open, more details are in the book.

Word Count: 1140

M <3