KÜMME

Dating Start by Nicopatty

THIRD PERSON POV:

Anasya was impatiently waiting for Ralf's plane to land, she just couldn't wait to feel Ralf's touch. She longed for him, she kept looking at her watch just to make sure that it was the correct time that Ralf said when his plane landed. 10:41pm her watch read, his plane should of landed around 10 minutes ago. It takes a long time to collect a bag from the airport she thought, just then she heard a voice. She turned around hoping that it was Ralf, instead it was Alex. "Why the sad face?" Alex asked, "I was hoping that you were someone else..." Anasya responded. "You mean the blonde hair, around mid 20's, Estonian man?" he asked with a grin, "Yes him!" she exclaimed. "Maybe... I don't know, turn around." Alex said, She turned around and her eyes landed on Ralf's back.

Her legs moved instantly towards him, her heart was pounding. Meanwhile, Ralf was clueless. He had his suitcase in-front of him, and his backpack behind him. He heard loud footsteps behind him, he turned his head to see what was happening. A smile reached his face, and he started running towards her. As they met in-between the crowded airport, Anasya had jumped into his arms. They where both ecstatic to see each other, and to feel each other after a long time. Their lips connected in a passionate kiss, as they both pulled apart Ralf whispered "I have missed you". Anasya then put her feet back onto the ground, Ralf's arms where still around her. "I missed you too..." She responded, Ralf then unwrapped his arms from around her.

• Time Skip •

The two of them entered their hotel room hand in hand, Anasya had already been in Portugal one day prior because she had a meeting this morning with the social media team. Her things where already unpacked, she still left space for Ralf's things. Anasya walked over to the bed and sat down, Ralf looked at her and started to unpack his suitcase. "How was the meeting that you had this morning?" Ralf asked while he still unpacked his things, "It was long and boring however, it was mainly for the editors. But... tomorrow is going to be busy for me, because its Thursday I need to film a video of Fabio mapping the track." Anasya responded. "Doesn't the team's videographer do that?" he asked with a confused look on his face, "Yeah... but sadly he is sick, he got COVID so he won't be here for this weekend." She responded quietly.

Ralf had finished unpacking his things and walked over to Anasya, he sat down beside her. "After that?" he asked, "just taking photos, thats all. It will only take me an hour, the most." she said. "Well, once you have finished. We can maybe go out for a date, if thats alright?" Ralf suggested, "OH! that reminds me, Jorge said he wants to meet you tomorrow for dinner. It will be the three of us, but maybe Friday night we can ago out on a date." Anasya informed him. "Sure Friday will be great, and I am glad that I will meet Jorge." Ralf agreed with her, he then gave her a hug.

As Ralf got up, he was pulled back by Anasya's hand. "Where are you going mister?" she joked, "I have to get ready to sleep, I can't sleep in jeans." Ralf responded while he hugged her. "I also need to change, I will change in the bathroom." Anasya said, she then entered the bathroom. While Ralf was getting changed, he thought of something. He was then snapped put of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door open, I will ask her later he thought.

• Time Skip •

The two of them entered the paddock hand in hand, Anasya instantly walked towards the Yamaha hospitality. Once they reached the doors she spoke up, "I have to quickly film this video, then I will introduce you to people around the paddock." "Sure, can't wait to meet them." Ralf responded. As they both walked through the doors, they where instantly greeted by Franco. "Fabio is just in that room over there..." he pointed "be careful, he is a bit moody today, I don't know why..." He warned Anasya. "You must be Ralf, nice to meet you" Franco then said to Ralf, "Nice to meet you too Franco." Ralf said back they both shook hands and Franco walked off.