KOLMTEIST

Stargazing by The Neighbourhood

THIRD PERSON POV

Anasya and Ralf where walking on a dirt track for a while now, it was freezing cold. "Ralf it's so cold! What are we doing here, and why here?" whined Anasya, "Just wait and see, we are nearly there" chuckled Ralf. Ralf had came to a stop with Anasya right behind him, he had stopped on top of a hill. The view was of Tallinn, it was breathtaking. "We are here Kallis" said Ralf, Anasya had stepped beside Ralf. She shivered at the cold breeze, meanwhile Ralf wasn't effected at all. "You aren't used to the cold?" joked Ralf, "Of course not, I live in Spain" snapped Anasya.

Ralf then slowly sat down on the grass, Anasya debated if she should sit down or not. "Sit down, the grass won't hurt you!" teased Ralf, "You never know, I have heard many stories..." joked Anasya. Ralf had let out a quiet laugh, Anasya sat down and cuddled up to Ralf. After a while of silence Ralf spoke up "You probably wonder why I bought you here..." Ralf looked over at Anasya, "I wanted to give you this" whispered Ralf. 

His hand went into his back pocket and he pulled out a small box, Anasya gasped she was panicking. "I'm so-" she tried to say but she was cut off, "Don't panic I'm not proposing to you, yet... It's a promise ring, and a gift that I wanted to give to you. I saw it in a store and it reminded me of you, it was the perfect promise ring for you." Ralf quickly explained. Anasya then sighed, she was relived. "It's beautiful, no scrap that. It's gorgeous, thank you Amor" she whispered, "I'm glad you like it" Ralf grinned. 

He then slipped the ring slowly onto her finger, he looked into her eyes and their lips touched. They both pulled back, "Also, I wanted to go stargazing with you. It's the perfect spot for it." mumbled Ralf. Anasya then looked up at the sky, her breath was taken away. The sky was full of stars, "I have never been stargazing before" she admitted. "You haven't?" questioned Ralf, "Yeah, I've always been too busy for it." explained Anasya. Silence once returned to them, it wasn't awkward. It was calming and peaceful, just what the two of them needed. 

• Time Skip •

Ralf and Anasya had entered the house after their stargazing session, "Thank you for tonight" grinned Anasya. Ralf walked over to Anasya and Kissed her, it was a heated kiss. They both pulled apart, "You're welcome Kallis" Breathed Ralf. "We should watch a movie!" Suggested Anasya, "Sure what one?" asked Ralf. "50 Shades of Gray?" joked Anasya, "God no! I watched that and I wanted to rip out my eyeballs, it's so bad!" chuckled Ralf. "You pick then if you're so great at picking good movies..." sneered Anasya, "Sure, let's watch Ma" insisted Ralf. "A horror!" whined Anasya, "Come on, are you too scared aren't you 23?" taunted Ralf. "Fine..." hesitated Anasya, the two of them sat down on the couch and started to watch the movie.

• Time Skip •

The movie had finished, "What's the time?" asked Anasya. "It is 12:38am, we should probably go to bed" said Ralf, "But we have to pack for tomorrow!" argued Anasya. "We can pack tomorrow, now let's go to bed." insisted Ralf, "Nope, now come on let's pack... please?" begged Anasya. "Fineee" sighed Ralf, the two of them sat up and started to walk to the bedroom. Anasya was quick to start packing, while Ralf was slowly getting out his suitcase. 

While they packed, Anasya decided to play some music. Ralf looked up and smiled at Anasya, she was dancing around the bedroom. He loved how open she was to him, and how comfortable she was around him. Anasya walked over to Ralf and encouraged him to dance as well, Ralf hesitated for a second but he started to dance with Anasya. While dancing, Anasya had taken a photo of them dancing together. She loved the picture, and she decided to post it once she was done with packing.

Location: Tallinn 🇪🇪

Liked by @aronralf_, @bestia23, @89jorgemartin and 1,945 others

@anasyamartin Mi amor ❤️

Tagged @aronralf

@89jorgemartin Ew my cousin being romantic, disgusting 🤢

  @anasyamartin At least I can keep a relationship...

  @89jorgemartin 😧

@aronralf_ Ma armastan sind kallis ❤️

  @anasyamartin Yo también te amo amor ❤️

Load more comments...

*****

Ralf looked up from his phone, "I love that photo of us together" he commented. "Yeah, I love it as well!" giggled Anasya, "I had taken a photo of us together when we went stargazing, can I post it?" asked Ralf, "Of course you can, you don't have to ask!" grinned Anasya.

Location: Kallis 🍯

Liked by @anasyamartin, @georglinnamae and 7,876 others

@aronralf 🌌

Tagged @anasyamartin

@anasyamartin ❤️

  @aronralf ❤️

@user1 Aww you guys are so cute

@user2 couple goals 🤍

Load more comments...

*****

Anasya looked over at the clock, it was 1:41am. "We should probably go to bed" yawned Anasya, "Yeah... we should" chuckled Ralf. The both of them got into bed and like always, Ralf wrapped an arm around Anasya pulling her close to him. The two of them drifted off to sleep, both were full of love for each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you are enjoying the story so far 🤍

Word Count: 930 

M <3