KAHEKSA

After Hours by The Weeknd

ANASYA'S POV:

As I looked at the time on my phone it read '2:45am', I realised that my phone was on 1 percent. Just then, my phone had died. Before checking my For over an hour I tried to find Jorge or Marc, I knew that Alex was going to the hotel with the girl who he talked about while we danced together about 3 hours ago. The club was about to close, there was very few people inside. I couldn't call an uber, and there wasn't any taxi's around either. I was alone and hopeless, I was wasted. I couldn't remember how many drinks I have had tonight, while I was deep in thought a voice had said something to me. "Hey, I'm Enea. I noticed that you where alone here, are you ok." I looked up and recognised who it was, "No, I'm alone. My phone is dead, there is no taxi's around and I'm wasted." I admitted to him with tears in my eyes. I was scared but luckily I had someone who I knew, Enea and I weren't friends however I knew who he was. And by the sounds it it, he knew who I was.

"Do you want me to drive you back to where you are staying? I'M not drunk, I've only have had one drink since I've been here, I'm not a drinker." He asked me, "Yes please, thank you so much you don't know how thankful I am. Thank you Enea, so so much." I responded while on the verge of tears. "It's alright, now my car is parked outside." he said to me, I nodded as a response and stood up. As I tried to walk my legs failed, and I nearly tripped. Enea had noticed that I was struggling and he had picked me up bridal style, I had whispered a quiet 'thanks' and he looked down and nodded. As we where one foot away from his car, he put me down and help me walk to the car. Once we both had entered the car, he started up the car.

^^Time Skip^^

As the sun had shone in my eyes while they where closed, I opened them up. I had sat up and looked around, I had realised that I wasn't in my hotel room. I was in someone else's, who's I don't know. I then got out of bed to try and find a person in this hotel room, as I entered the living room area I had seen a back of a person. "Hello?" I asked, the person then turned around and said "Hey Anasya, are you feeling alright. Last night you weren't in the best of moods." "How did I end up here, the last thing I remember was my phone going flat." I asked, "Well..." he said. "The full story?" Enea asked, I nodded as a response.

"I saw you at the bar, alone. You looked sad, depressed even. You then had explained to me that you where alone and your phone was flat, you also said that you couldn't get back to your hotel. So I offered to take you back to your hotel in my car, as you stood up you couldn't walk properly. So I carried you to my car, as I turned on my car you fell asleep. I tried to wake you up and asked where your hotel was, but I had no luck. I then took you back to my hotel and then... I put you on my bed and I slept on the couch." Enea explained to me, "I think that's about it." he also said.

"I'm so so sorry, but thank you so much Enea." I said to him, "It's alright, I just hope that you're doing well." he said with a small smile. "I'm alright, thanks for asking. Now I have to go back to my hotel and pack for my flight..." I responded. "Do you want me to drive you back to your hotel, oh and also I charged your phone. It should be on the bed side table." He said, "Thanks Enea, and no thank you I can get an uber back there, I will be alright." I said while smiling at him.

I grabbed my phone and then I turned around, I quickly looked at the mirror. Only then I had realised that I was in last nights dress, I look like I had done a one night stand. I hope no rumours will start, I want to get over this weekend and never look back at it.

^^Time Skip^^

As I was in my uber, I realised that I had received a couple of messages from Ralf. I opened up the messages app and responded to him, I realised what I had texted him and I was so embarrassed by what I texted.

Ralf - Anasya, I miss you too. And you're not annoying, I love that you miss me. You're not also forcing me to do anything, I just hope that you're ok. Sorry for not responding earlier, I went to sleep early I had a long race day.

Ralf - Anasya, I'm worried. Please respond.

Ralf - Are you ok?

Ralf - It's been a couple of hours, are you ok?

Anasya - Hey, sorry I was drunk. I'm fine, my phone was dead flat and I didn't wake up until 12pm. Again, sorry about the text last night.

Ralf - No, don't worry about that. I'm glad that you are ok, and I don't find it annoying about you saying how much you miss me. I miss you too, and I find it very cute ;)

The car had stopped, and the driver had told me that I had arrived at my destination. I smiled and payed for the ride, as I got out I quickly texted Ralf goodbye.

Anasya - Thanks, I miss you too. Sadly I have to go, bye amor...

Ralf - Goodbye Kallis!

As I looked up from my phone, I smiled at his goodbye. I loved the nickname he gave me back in Estonia, and how he still uses it. I opened up my door to my hotel room and looked around, I had a lot of packing to do. I placed my phone down, played music and started to pack. As I played a random playlist After Hours had played, I then decided to post a picture from last night. As I opened up instagram I had gotten a notification saying that Enea wanted to follow me, I allowed him to and followed him back.

Location: Post-Race, Qatar 

Liked by @aronralf, @marcmarquez93, @bestia23 and 1,689 others 

@anasyamartin After Hours 🍸

@marcmarquez93 MA'AM PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING YOU ALONE AT THE CLUB 🙏

  @anasyamartin Never 🥰

  @marcmarquez93 PLEASE, I'M BEGING I WILL DO ANYTHING!!

@isavila Y-you went partying 😧

  @marcmarquez93 I know, I did it... You're welcome 🙄 

@user1 What on earth happened last night?

Load more comments...

*****

I was finally packed, I had everything. I was ready to go back to Madrid, back home. As I left my hotel room, I was hit with a massive wave of nausea. I wanted to vomit, but I sucked it up and continued to leave the hotel. As I entered the elevator, Fabio also entered. As the doors closed he turned to face me, "look, I'm sorry about last night. I re-" he tired to say but I cut him off. "Oh shut up with your bullshit, it's just like last time. I'm sick, want to vomit. I have a massive hangover, oh and also... Fuck you." I snapped at him, just then the doors opened and I left him standing there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading this chapter!

Word Count: 1,304

M <3