MIS SIIS KUI...

Mis siis kui... -  What if... 

THIRD PERSON POV: 

Anasya heard the front door open, and she immediately bolted to the door. "Ralf were where you?" asked Anasya, "I am so so sorry, the service had ran out! And my friend h-" explained Ralf, but Anasya quickly cut him off. "It's okay, I just so glad that you are fine... I thought you where dead" cried Anasya, "Come here..." said Ralf. He stepped towards her, and wrapped his hands around her. "I will not die now, my life isn't completed..." whispered Ralf, Anasya stayed silent. 

She pulled back from Ralf, "What do you mean?" asked Anasya. "Well... I haven't completed my life... and to complete it I have to have a family... with you Anasya." explained Ralf, Anasya started to cry. Ralf's thumb quickly stopped the tear from dropping off her face, he then gave a sad smile. "But not only that... I want to grow old with you, watch our kids and in the future grandkids grow up. My life is you Anasya, you are what I look forward to everyday." continued Ralf, right then Anasya knew that Ralf was her future. No one else could ever replace him, especially after what Ralf has just said to her. 

2 years later... 

Anasya had tears of joy in her eyes, and Ralf was tightly gripping her hand. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" exclaimed the celebrant, "Finally!" groaned Ralf. Anasya chuckled at her now husband, and their lips connected for a extremely long time. The two of them pulled back, and Ralf couldn't resist another kiss so her pulled her back in. "You are finally Mrs Aron, you don't know how long I have waited to call you that..." whispered Ralf in Anasya's ear. 

The two of them looked around, and no one was there. "We should probably go..." sighed Anasya, Ralf nodded and he grabbed her hand. The two of them exited the church doors, and people where stand on either side of them. Everyone was cheering for them, Anasya's eyes quickly looked around. Her eyes landed on Enea Bastianini standing next to Catalina Palou, and next to Catalina was Fabio Quartararo. Her eyes looked beside Fabio, and standing there was Fabienne. Anasya waved at the four of them, and they waved back. Anasya then looked over at her best-friend, the two of them grinned at each other.  

3 years later... 

Once again Anasya and Ralf where standing together, both had tears in their eyes. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Aron, it's a wonderful baby girl!" exclaimed the midwife, she then passed the newborn to the exhausted couple. The two of them couldn't believe that they where finally parents, they had dreamt of this moment for a while now. The baby was carefully placed into Anasya's arms, and the baby imminently fell asleep.  

Anasya looked over at her husband, and she smiled. Ralf was mesmerised by his beautiful baby, he was so spaced out that he didn't see his own wife looking at him. Anasya quietly chuckled, and gently tapped Ralf's arm. "Huh?" asked Ralf, he looked over at his wife. "Is everything okay?" asked Anasya, her face was full of concern. "Everything is perfect..." whispered Ralf, he then gently placed a kiss on Anasya's forehead.  

Slowly but gently, Ralf's finger touched his baby. The babies hand wrapped around his finger, and she yawned. The couple who was watching the entire scene happening melted right there, from the amount of love that filled their hearts. "What should we name her?" whispered Ralf, Anasya thought for a while. "Rosalía Isa Aron?" suggested Anasya, she looked into Ralf's eyes. "Rosalía... my little princess, it's perfect." whispered Ralf, Anasya and Ralf kissed. 

17 years later... 

Anasya and Ralf where sitting in the longe room, suddenly their two teenagers ran in front of them. "Ema ja Isa!!" whined Rosalía, the couple looked at each other and back at their two teenagers. "Mihkel is annoying not only me, but also my boyfriend!" complained Rosalía, Anasya sighed and looked at her son. "Mihkel... what have I told you... please leave your sister, and her boyfriend Luca alone..." sighed Anasya, "But Ema JA Isa!" whined Mihkel.  

Suddenly the two siblings started to fight again, and Anasya couldn't handle the bickering anymore. "You two, stop!" snapped Anasya, the teenagers instantly went silent. "Mihkel stop bothering you sister, and her boyfriend. Rosalía stop fighting with your brother, and will the two of you get ready. My family and your Isa's family are coming over soon for dinner, they will be here in about an hour!" yelled Anasya, she then sighed. 

The two kids nodded, and quickly left the room. "You got them to stop, at least they finally listened to you." chuckled Ralf, "They annoy me so much, yet I still love them..." sighed Anaysa. Ralf placed his arm around her, and pulled her into him. The two of them stayed in silent, taking in their surroundings. "They're getting so old! Rosalía is already 17... and Mihkel is 15, we are getting very old!" complained Anasya, Ralf quietly chuckled. Soon after Anasya started to chuckle as well, the two of them got up and started to get ready for dinner. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I hope that you enjoyed this extra chapter, and thank you once again for reading it!!

I currently have a new book out, it is a book about Catalina and Pato O'Ward. The two of them are sneaking around with each other because they can't date due to them working for the same team (McLaren), and Catalina's brother is  good friends with Pato. Also, it explores a tiny bit of Fabio's side of this story. Please check it out, I am updating it once a week 🤍

Word Count: 970 

M <3