SEITSE

Kerosene by Biig Piig

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Alex, Marc and Anasya entered the club they had a look around, the club was jammed packed. People where squashed up with one another, but they didn't care. The three of them walked over to the bar, Alex and Marc ordered a beer while Anasya ordered 2 spirits. They walked over to a booth with people, and they sat down they then started making convocation with the people around them. At the table was Enea Bastianini, Jorge Martín, Taka nakagami and Fabio Quartararo. "Hey Anasya! I didn't know that you where going to be here tonight." Jorge said to his cousin, "Yeah so did I but, Marc somehow convinced me to come here this morning." Anasya said while smiling.

FABIO'S POV:

As Alex, Marc and Anasya sat down, I couldn't help but feel so much guilt about what I said to her a couple of days ago. My plan for tonight was to get waisted, find a girl and take her back to my hotel room. Once Anasya and I locked eyes, my plan for tonight flew out of my thoughts. "I'm going to dance, who's coming with me?" Anasya asked while slightly slurring her words, "I will, although I'm not the best at dancing so I might break a leg out there" Alex joked to Anasya with a grin. As she laughed at his joke about how horrible he is at dancing, she touched his arm. Anger took over me, I couldn't believe it. I thought that her and Ralf where together, not her and Alex. And why him? I'm waaaay better, than him. I couldn't handle it so, I went straight to the bar and ordered drinks only for me.

While I was drinking a girl came up to me, "Are you going to drink that all alone?" she asked while she placed her hand on my shoulder. "If you want some, have some I don't care." I replied coldly, "I know something that will cheer you up..." she suggested with a smirk. "Oh really, what is it?" I flirted back, "You will find out soon, come on let's dance." she said while grabbing my hand.

ANASYA'S POV:

As Alex and I where having a great time dancing, may I add horribly, with one another I noticed that Fabio was next to us with a girl. I didn't think anything of it until he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I thought that you and Ralf where still together, but here you are with Alex. Dancing so, so close... I guess I was right with my statement about you being a slut, I take back my apology.". Right there and then I decided that I was going to slap him, but a voice had stopped me. "I'm going to talk with that girl over there." Alex said while gesturing behind me with his eyes, he then continued on "You probably won't see me for the rest of the night if things go well, you alright with that?". "Yes I'm fine with that, go have fun!" I responded, as he left I decided to try and find Marc.

After about five minutes I couldn't find Marc, I then decided to try and find Jorge. No luck, I decided to have one more drink before calling it quits. As I ordered my drink I saw Fabio, anger washed over me. I just wanted to forget about him, and all my stress from work. The best thing to do to forget things, drink a lot alcohol and regret everything in the morning once you feel the headache. After receiving my first drink I had decided to text Ralf, I was drunk and wanted to message him. I miss him, all I want to do is to talk to him and feel his touch on me again.

Anasya - Hey, I'm out at a club. I just wanted to say that I miss you, sorry if I'm being annoying about me saying I miss you all the time. You must find it really irritating, anyway I will go and stop bothering you. See you soon or not its up to you, I don't want to force anything on you.

I pressed sent without re-reading my text to him, I was too wasted by then to give a shit. During messaging him I had realised how annoying I am for missing him, and saying it all the time. But it was the truth, all I wanted was for him to be here with me and save me from my problems. I've only known him for a little under a month and I've already fallen for him, I wonder how he feels about me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!

Sorry for the short chapter, I will upload  the next chapter soon. I hope you enjoyed this small chapter, thank you for reading.

Word Count: 806

M <3