VIISTEIST

Starboy by The Weeknd 

THIRD PERSON POV:

Anasya smiled at her phone and waved, "Goodbye Ralf see you tomorrow!" she exclaimed. "See you soon, goodbye Kallis!" grinned Ralf, Anasya hanged up on Ralf. She was smiling from ear to ear, it had been over two months since they have seen each other in real life. It was currently Sunday, the last race before the summer holidays. Anasya and Ralf had always FaceTimed each other whenever they could however, their schedules were very busy so they didn't FaceTime a lot in the past two months.

Anasya felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and her smile instantly disappeared from her face. "I just wanted to know if you wanted me to do anything to help you with your photos... and if you needed any help... yeah" stammered Fabio, "No, I'm fine" snarled Anasya. She had been trying for over six races, and a whole week at Yamaha headquarters to ignore him. She was full of resentment and heartbreak whenever she had seen him or heard of him.

She continued to give Fabio a blank stare when he looked at her, "Look I was jealous of Ralf, I-I mean he has YOU. And he is just..." stuttered Fabio. "He is just what?" snapped Anasya, "A nobody, he isn't important like me, he is not famous, he probably isn't rich, and his brother is better than him!" Fabio firmly said. "Well first of all he is a somebody, he is important to many people, he isn't famous because he doesn't put him self out in the spotlight, and money doesn't matter but just to let you know he has plenty of money, and his brother is more popular than him because he is racing now not back in 2018 when Ralf raced. AND WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IT ANYWAY!" yelled Anasya, everyones head had turned to Fabio and Anasya. "All you are is a fucking starboy, well guess what... no one gives a shit about money or fame except ass suckers. So please do me a favour and fuck off, I don't care if you like me or not. I don't like you, got it?" roared Anasya.

She turned around and stormed off, she was fuming to say the least. In that moment she didn't care about everybody who just heard that convocation, she was in despair. She wished that Fabio wasn't like this, she wished that Fabio would put his feelings aside for her and supported her in her new relationship. All she wanted was the old Fabio, the Fabio who wasn't caught up in money or fame. The Fabio who was a great friend, a person who supported her as a friend. 

She stopped in-front of Jorge's GP room, she knocked on his door. Jorge opened it up and quickly pulled her into a hug. "Was it Ralf?" whispered Jorge, "No, Fabio. You remember when he called someone a whore?" questioned Anasya. "Yes... why?" asked Jorge. "Well it was m-" blurted Anasya, Jorge quickly cut her off "WHAT, YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO HE CALLED A WHORE!?". "Jorge please stop, get angry at him after the race. I just want someone to talk to now, please?" begged Anasya, "Fine... come in, I have an hour until the race." whispered Jorge.

• Time Skip •

Anasya was quickly running around the paddock, she was desperately trying to find Jorge before he would confront Fabio. "JORGE" screamed Anasya, she quickly ran over to him and pulled him back. His head had turned to look at Anasya, he could tell that she didn't want him to confront Fabio. He was fuming but he understood, she wanted to do it. She didn't want any help, "I won't do it." sighed Jorge. "Thank you I want to do it with Ralf, but not now" whispered Anasya, she than hugged Jorge. They pulled apart and she started to walk away, she had tears in her eyes. She was tired of the whole drama, trying to escape Fabio, to not cry about it, to act like everything is fine.

She was stopped by a voice, "Anasya, what's wrong?" a quiet voice had said. She turned around and she started to laugh, "Why do we always meet when I am not doing great?" chuckled Anasya. "I guess that's what fate wants us to meet like, would be a great story to tell people how we met and why we became friends" joked Enea, "Yeah..." sighed Anasya. "Want to talk about it, and then I talk about my problems to you?" suggested Enea, "Sure, that sounds great!" said Anasya.

• Time Skip •

Anasya was laying on her hotel bed, she was tired and drunk. However, she was relived. She enjoyed the chat that she had with Enea, and she especially enjoyed the wine that they had together. It was just what she needed, Enea told about his problems to her and she told her problems to him. There wasn't any judgment between the two of them, they listened to each other. They rarely hang out with each other, however they are extremely close friends. 

She looked at her phone, she had told Ralf about the situation that happened between her and Fabio this morning to him. He understood why she didn't escalate her words or actions to him even more, she didn't want to potentially loose her job. Ralf was worried about Anasya, and how she felt. The words didn't effect him, but the thing that did effect him was how Anasya felt. He didn't like to see her this distraught and upset, especially when he isn't there in real life to comfort her.

She was looking through her photos on her camera, and she had found one that she loved. She looked at it for a while, it was a photo that she had taken a couple of months ago. She remembered the day that she had taken it, it was when she was packing to go to Estonia. She decided to post it on her Instagram, and caption it towards Fabio. She knew that Fabio still followed her, but he didn't like any of her photos on her instagram profile anymore.

Location: Selfless 

Liked by @aronralf, @bestia23, @jackdoohan and 1,964 others

@anasyamartin I hate Starboys ✨

Comments are turned off

*****

She grinned at her post, she was glad about her post. Something that would piss Fabio off, and she wanted him to be mad. It's what he deserves after what he said about Ralf, and what he has said about her. She started to get ready to sleep, she was excited to finally meet Ralf after such a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for voting on this book it means a lot 🤍

Word Count: 1,145

M <3