KAKSKÜMMEND ÜKS

Passionfruit by Drake

THIRD PERSON POV:

Seven Years Later...

Anasya and Enea were cooking in the kitchen listening to music, they had heard footsteps coming from behind them. The two of them had turned around, Anasya instantly smiled. "Mamma and Papà, look at what I made for you!" exclaimed Augusto, he gave a drawing to Anasya. The drawing was a family portrait of the four of them, "Thank you Augusto!" said Anasya while she hugged him. She had had Augusto seven years ago, he was her first kid.

Anasya than looked over at her daughter, she had something in her hands. "Papà, Mamma look at what I made for you!" exclaimed Francesca, she gave Enea a bracelet that was handmade by her and me another handmade bracelet. "Thank you so much Principessa!" exclaimed Enea, Anasya had Francesca two years after Anasya had Augusto. Augusto and Francesca then ran away into the other room while giggling.

Anasya looked over at Enea and they kissed, "Thank you for creating this beautiful family with me Cara" grinned Enea. "Thank you for also creating this family with me" said Anasya, the two of them then started to dance to the music that was playing. Anasya loved being surrounded by her family, she loved her being a mum. The stories that has been told, to the new ones that had been created by them. She wouldn't of chosen a different life to have.

∞ Flashback ∞ 

Augusto Ralf Bastianini

After a long intense 12 hours of labour and over two hours of pushing, Enea's and Anasya's child was finally here. Born on the 24th of July, 2029. He was beautiful, it was worth all of the pain that Anasya had gone though to have him. Anasya looked over at Enea, "So what are we going to name him?" asked Anasya. "I loved your name that you suggested a couple of weeks ago, Augusto." admitted Enea, Anasya was too tired to speak anymore and she only just nodded. "Shhh, go to sleep Cara. Augusto is safe with me, you deserve rest." whispered Enea into her ear, Anasya then slowly fell asleep after a long 12 hours that had just occurred.

∞ Flashback Ends ∞ 

Anasya smiled at the flashback that she had just had, it was comforting to remember what had happened after she had given birth to Augusto. She then started to remember what it was like after Francesca's birth, it was quicker and easier.

∞ Flashback ∞ 

Francesca Isa Bastianini

After only 7 hours of Labour and only an hour of pushing, Anasya's and Enea's second child was here. She was born on the 7th of December, 2031. She was just as beautiful as Augusto was, Enea  immediately knew her name. "I have a suggestion for her name..." said Enea, Anasya had turned her face to look at him and nodded. "We should name her after her Godfather, but make it feminine so... Francesca." suggested Enea. Her Godfather was Francesco Baginaia (Pecco) Enea's former teammate, and a close friend to Anasya and Enea. "That is a perfect name for her." whispered Anasya.

∞ Flashback Ends ∞ 

Anasya felt extremely lucky to have a family, and to also have Enea as her husband. She was no longer Miss Martín, she was Mrs Bastianini. She was glad to have his last name, she couldn't imagine it to be anyone else's last name. Enea was the one to help her live her life, Enea had helped her have a family that she truly loved. Enea was always there for her, in times when she needed someone. Even before they dated, he was there to help her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter about Anasya in the future, sorry that the chapters have been short. The last couple of chapters are just a wrap up for this book, sorry if it is bad. The book is nearly complete, I will post the last chapter later (I am currently writing this at 5:58am in the morning - no sleep - and I am tired, lol)

Thank you for reading this chapter and thank you for voting!

Word Count: 682 

M <3