KAKSKÜMMEND

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Ray

THIRD PERSON POV:

Two Years Later...

Anasya had been waiting for this day for over seven years, the day were she would hopefully have closure with Fabio. She was currently waiting on a park bench in Nice, France. Fabio had seen her back, he walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled, he walked around and sat down next to her. His eyes instantly went down to her stomach, he was shocked. "7 months, incase you were wondering." chuckled Anaysa, Fabio looked up and he was still in shock. He wanted to ask a question, but it wasn't appropriate at this time.

Anasya new his question and she wanted to answer it, "Enea Bastianini, yes he is the father. We have been dating for around two years" she said while she smiled, "Enea? I didn't know that you two were together, but congratulations... you really do deserve it, you do!" exclaimed Fabio. "Thank you" whispered Anasya, Fabio looked up it was now his turn to say the thing he has wanted to say for over 7 years.

He nervously gulped, "I... I wanted to say that I am so sorry for what I did seven years ago, I was a complete dick to you. For such a stupid reason, It was that I liked you back then and I was jealous of Ralf. And I have no reason or excuse on why I did what I did, and I am so sorry for calling you a whore. You were never one, I was more the whore than you." said Fabio, they both laughed at the last sentence that he said. "But all seriousness, I wanted to say that I am sorry for what I have done to you. You didn't deserve it, and I want to just apologise. We don't have to be the way that we were before, I just want you to know that I want to apologise for my dumb actions." said Fabio.

Anasya looked down at her baby bump, she sighed. "Thank you Fabio for your apology, and I accept. I wanted closure today, so we can't go back to what we were but at least we have closure. I am sorry, but... whenever I look at you... you remind me Ralf and what happened seven years ago." whispered Anasya, she looked up into Fabio's eyes she felt bad. "Thank you for forgiving me, and please don't feel bad. I understand that we can't be friends anymore, I understand so don't stress about it." said Fabio, he smiled and placed his hand over hers. It was just what they needed, not a friendship but closure.

Anasya smiled back at him, "I wanted to let you know that... that I am a dad, so... yeah." whispered Fabio. "What?" screamed Anasya, "Sorry for screaming, it just took me by surprise." chuckled Anasya. "Yes, I've been a dad for over five years now. Her name is Fabienne, I have changed a lot. It was hard at first but I got thought it, and I wanted to tell you that you and Enea will do great at parenting." assured Fabio, Anasya nodded and she slowly got up. She turned around to face Fabio, "Thank you, I better get going. Enea is waiting for me at home, and Fabienne is a beautiful name. Fabio and Fabienne, that is a great duo" chuckled Anasya. Fabio stood up and they hugged for one last time, they pulled back and Anasya started to walk towards her car.

It was summer, Fabio and Anasya weren't sad. They were relived, they finally had closure between them. Fabio had changed a lot, and so had Anasya. They both had matured, something that had needed to happen. After all they weren't meant for each other, it was just a stupid crush that Fabio had for Anasya. It wasn't love, it was just a crush. Fabio understood now, it was hard but becoming a father helped him mature and understand. Fabio stopped being the 23 year old parting/hook-ups person that he was, and now he is a responsible 30 year old father.

As for Anasya, this isn't the end for her. Not just yet, this is the begging of the end. She was now ready to finally start a family with someone who she loved, and who loved her as well. She still remembered Ralf, but he was in the past. She was now living her life to her fullest, just what Ralf would have wanted for her. She was ready to settle down, and to finally have closure with the people around her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I hope that you enjoyed the closure between Fabio and Anasya, this is the end of Fabio in this book I hope that you liked his part in the story. The book is nearly finished, only two more chapters left!!

Thank you for reading this chapter, it means a lot 🤍 

Word Count: 824 

M <3