KUUSTEIST

Rare by Selena Gomez

FABIO'S POV:

I was shocked, too shocked to move. Everyone was looking at me, I was looking at the ground. I eventually looked up, Tom was just blankly staring at me. I walked over to him, and he instantly pulled me into a room. It was quiet, not a word was said in-between us for over 10 minutes. "Why would you say that, I know that you have loved her ever since you met her. But why would you do that, right now all you are being is a complete dick towards her. And for what? because she loves someone else who isn't you, grow up and I hope that you realise what a complete entitled person you are towards her!" snapped Tom.

Tom was right, I have been a dick towards her. I loved her more as a friend, I was jealous and I shouldn't of said those things about her or Ralf. If I truly loved her I would of supported her, it would of hurt but at least it made her happy. I thought I was the best because of my fame or money, that I was good for her. But why would she choose him instead me? 

I looked up at Tom, "You're right, and it's too late to apologise. I did it before and apologised, then I fucked it up again not even an hour after that apology!" I said. "I- I thought that I was going t-to be with her, and when I saw that she was with Ralf the first race. I... I was jealous, why didn't she want me?" I stuttered. "As her friend I... I know why she didn't pick you." whispered Tom, I nodded signalling him to tell me more. "She didn't choose you because she didn't know that you liked her, you only treated her as a friend. In 2020 you two where good friends, and she didn't know that you liked her. You always did surround yourself with girls, fucking them everyday. And she or even I, didn't know that you liked her." Tom said, "So... she didn't think that I liked her because I was with different girls, and I didn't show her that I loved her more as a friend?" I said.

He nodded and spoke up, "Just let her go, you two aren't made for each other. If you where then... I think that you guys would already be together by now.". I started to cry, Tom was right. If Anasya and I where meant to be together... we would already be together. I quickly got up and left the room.

• Time Skip •

Why didn't I lead on that I liked her? Why was it that reason on why she didn't know? Why didn't Tom tell me? Why am I so confused about this? I am meant to be great? Why doesn't she recognise that I am rare? Why doesn't she realise that I only surrounded myself with those girls because I wanted to get her off my mind?

I opened up the instagram app, the first post that I saw was Anasya's. I read the caption, I wasn't mad. I was distraught, heartbroken to be honest. It was the truth, I was a horrible to her because she loved someone else. She deserves someone like Ralf, he was perfect for her. I want to tell her that I am sorry, but it is too late. I miss her, and I am the reason why she hates me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!! 

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter about Fabio's feelings, I wanted to show his POV on this entire situation. I didn't want it to be for a good reason, I hope that you (as the reader) understood that it was for an extremely dumb reason. 

P.S please note that this book isn't hate towards Fabio, he is a nice person in real life and all of this isn't his actual personality 🤍 

Word Count: 662 

M <3