NELITEIST

HENTAI by ROSALÍA

THRID PERSON POV:

Ralf had awoke to the sun in his eyes, he looked down and he had seen Anasya sleeping calmly. He stared at her for a couple of minutes until Anasya had woken up, she opened her eyes and she had seen Ralf looking at her. She laughed "What?" chuckled Anasya, "Nothing, can't I admire  my girlfriend?" questioned Ralf. Anasya smiled as a response and she started to get up, Ralf's arm quickly pulled her back towards him. He kissed her on her neck, and she had quietly moaned. "Ralf..." sighed Anasya, Ralf looked up at the clock on his nightstand. "We still have an hour until we have to leave for the airport..." mumbled Ralf, Anasya only responded with a moan and Ralf turned her around to face him.

• Time Skip •

The plane had touched down at the airport, it was currently 11:12am in Madrid. Anasya and Ralf had grabbed their carry on bags, they started to leave the plane. Once the two of them had exited the plane, they walked towards the luggage claim. "I have organised a dinner with my family at my parent's house, we have to be there by 7:30pm." stammered Anasya, "Sounds great!" exclaimed Ralf.

The two of them had collected their luggage, both had dreaded this day. It wasn't because Ralf was meeting Anasya's family, it was the fact that it was their last day together for a extremely long time. Anasya had a frown on her face, and Ralf had noticed it. "What's wrong Kallis?" asked Ralf, "It's just that this is our last day together... for a while" sniffled Anasya. Ralf was quick to put his arm around Anasya, "Let's not worry what is going to happen, and plus if we don't see each other for a while we will still call each other." said Ralf. Just then he had realised that the next time they could see each other next was the summer break, he didn't want it to happen that way however they where both so busy with their work.

• Time Skip •

Ralf and Anasya were now siting down at a large table surrounded by Anasya's family, it was now  9:30pm two hours since they have arrived at the Martín house. Ralf felt welcomed into Anasya's family, he was currently having a chat with Jorge. Anasya was talking to her mother. "Ralf is a handsome fella huh?" teased Anasya's mother (Luna), "MAMÁ, stop it!" snapped Anasya she was currently blushing so much. "Ok, Ok I will but... He is a great guy for you, I'm glad you are with him" grinned Luna, "Thank you, it means a lot Mamá" giggled Anasya. 

Anasya looked over at Ralf and she had seen him talk to Jorge, she grinned at him. Her love for him had grown deeper, she couldn't stop it and she wasn't complaining about it at all. Ralf looked over at Anasya, and their eyes connected. He smiled at her and she smiled back, he then walked over to her. "I'm tired, want to go home?" asked Anasya, "It is up to you, I will do anything you want to do" responded Ralf. Anasya then nodded and whispered something into her mothers ear, her mother nodded. "¡Adiós familia, nos vemos pronto!" she exclaimed to her family, Ralf waved to everyone in the room and the two of them left the house.

As they reached Anasya's car, Anasya spoke up "Did you enjoy tonight?". "I did, I loved meeting your family." said Ralf, "I'm glad you did, now lets go home I'm tired." grinned Anasya. The two of them entered the car and set off for Anasya's apartment, Ralf was driving while Anasya was sitting in the passenger seat. "We won't see each other until the summer break... which is in a couple of months time" sighed Ralf, "I know... It's a long time until then, I'm going to miss you so much." whispered Anasya. "We still have tonight until we go separate ways, and I will miss you too" said Ralf.

Ralf had pulled into the apartment complex's garage, he parked the car. The two of them had exited the car, and they started making their way towards the elevator. "You will still continue to love me?" blurted Anasya, "Of course I will, I love you too much to let you go!" assured Ralf. "What makes you say that?" questioned Ralf, "I trust you, but I-... I don't want you to slip away from me, because of the long distance." sobbed Anasya. "I will promise you this, I will love you until the day I die Anasya." promised Ralf, "The ring symbolises my love for you, and it promises it as well." said Ralf. Anasya looked up at him, "I love you so much, I can't describe how much I love you..." whispered Anasya.

The two of them had arrived in-front of the elevator, Anasya called down the elevator. After a minute the elevator had arrived, the two of them stepped in. The elevator moved as soon as Anasya had clicked 'floor 10', the elevator stopped at her floor. The two of them exited and started to walk over to her apartment's door. She unlocked it and the two of them entered, no words where spoken only actions, and noises was done in-between them that night. It was their last goodbye for a while, soon after they fell asleep.

• Time Skip •

It was now morning, the time was 5:45am. One hour until Ralf's flight and Two hours until Anasya's. The two of them awoke, and slowly but surely got up. "Morning" groaned Ralf, "Good morning Amor" whispered Anasya. The two of them were still in disbelief about them leaving each other for a while, the two of them didn't want this to happen.

They both entered the taxi, and Anasya ordered the driver to go to the airport. Silence was throughout the entire drive, both of them were sad. The car had stopped in-front of the airport, Anasya had payed for the ride and both exited the car. They walked up to the airport doors, they entered and went through security.

Both had stopped walking, "So... this is it then" sobbed Anasya. Ralf hugged Anasya, "I don't want it to be, but it has to be. I will always love you Kallis, I promise." whispered Ralf, "I love you so much Amor..." cried Anasya. They both pulled apart, the two of them had tears in their eyes. "I have to go, I love you" whispered Ralf, "Bye amor, I love you too" whispered Anasya. Ralf turned around, he started to walk towards his gate. Anasya slowly turned around, she slowly started walking towards her gate. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope that you liked reading it.

This book is so close to being completed, there are only 8 more chapters left! I can't believe that it is almost done, and thank you for 200+ reads 🤍

P.S I will try to finish this book before schools starts back up for me, which will be in 4 days!

Word Count: 1,181 

M <3