KAHEKSATEIST

Myth by Beach House

THIRD PERSON POV:

Anasya had tears pouring out of her eyes, it had been over three weeks since his death. She couldn't understand why this has happened, and why this happened to him. She thought that she was heartbroken with her loosing Fabio as her friend but, she was heartbroken by his death. She loved him and he loved her, why did she have to lose him. That his life was finally scored, he had gotten a goal in after 24 years of trying. Normally it takes people longer, but for him it was extremely quick.

∞ Flashback ∞

Anasya had gotten a phone call from an unknown number, "Hello, is this Miss Martín?" the voice over the phone had asked. "Yes, I am her. Why are you calling me?" asked Anasya, "I regret to inform you however... Your boyfriend Ralf Aron is dead." the voice had hesitated while saying the last line that Anasya would never forget. "I-Is t-his a-a joke?" strutted Anasya, "No Miss, he had died under an hour ago. I was due to a bike accident, he crashed his bike and he had snapped his neck. In which he had been instantly killed, the paramedics who responded to the emergency call had tried everything to save him but there was no luck." the voice said.

She had imedently hung up, she had dropped her phone. Her eyes were full of tears, and she dropped to her knees. She screamed so loud, it was a scream of sadness, heartbreak, grief, loss. She had lost him, she started to shake uncontrollably. Her breath had hitched, she felt like she couldn't breathe. She was lost and stuck, she was confused on why this happened to Ralf.

∞ Flashback Ends ∞

The funeral had ended over half an hour ago, she still stood at his grave. The workers had finished burying him, she was alone in her thoughts. She stared at the ground in disbelief, it wasn't a dream. It was real, he was gone. "Why did you have to leave me so soon, don't you remember the convocation that we had. Where we both wanted kids, two of them to be exact. And we wanted to grow old, have our kids to have grandchildren. You would of been a perfect dad, I miss you Amor. I really do, I hope that you a now resting Amor." whispered Anasya. She felt his presence around her, that he was there with her.

She looked up, and she finally moved after a while of standing still. She turned around and she had seen Paul, his brother. He looked up, his eyes were full of loneliness. She walked over to him and she hugged him tight, no words where spoken in-between their hug. They both pulled back, "I am so sorry for your loss, I know many people have said that. But I understand how close you two were, he always talked about you. And how proud he is of you..." whispered Anasya, "Thank you it means a lot, and I will do fine in the future. But... are you ok, you also lost him. Not just me, he also didn't stop talking about you as well. He cared for you a lot, like a lot." murmured Paul.

They both hugged once more, the hug was an goodbye from each other. They both knew that they wouldn't see each other again, and it was for a good reason. To help stop the pain of the loss, and grief. "Paul, If you ever need me... please contact me, I won't mind" whispered Anasya, "Thank you... and the same goes for you, goodbye Anasysa" whispered Paul. They pulled back and with one last nod, Anasya walked away. Leaving a part of her life behind, something she would still remember.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I am so sorry for killing Ralf from this book, it had to be done for this story to be completed 😭

PLEASE FORGIVE ME 🙏

Thank you for reading this chapter, like I said I am sorry but it had to be done 🕊

Word count: 690

M <3