KAKSKÜMMEND KAKS

Goal Of The Century by Gang of Youths 

THIRD PERSON POV:

Fifty-Two Years Later...

Anasya was surrounded by her two kids, her four grandchildren, and her only great-grandchild. Everyone had tears in their eyes, including Anasya. Everyone knew that it was getting closer and closer until her time was up on this Earth. She had cancer at age 89, Enea sadly died a year ago aged 90. Anasya wasn't alone physically, she lived with Francesca. However, she was alone mentally because Enea wasn't with her. She missed Enea and wanted to see him again, she knew that she would reunite with him very soon. Everyone left the room except Augusto and Francesca, her two children that Enea and her had raised together.

Anasya had looked over at Augusto, "Mamma, thank you for such a incredible life. I love you, thank you for being the best Mamma ever..." whispered Augusto. Francesca placed her hand on her mothers hand, "Mamma, thank you for being my Mamma. I love you so much, but now it's time for you to rest and reunite with Papà. We love you Mamma but please rest, thank you for an incredible life." whispered Francesca. Anasya felt like she was ready to let go, to say goodbye to this Earth. With one last breath, she left Earth.

She saw black for a second and opened up her eyes, she was in a field of flowers. She stood up confused, she looked down at her body. She was young, she started to walk. Her feet came to a stop as she had seen the person that she lost many years ago, the person turned around. It was like time had stopped, she couldn't believe it. He was right there, he had been waiting for her.

He took steps toward her, he continued until he was standing in-front of her. "Anasya... You're here, finally..." whispered Ralf, he leaned in but Anasya quickly took a step back. "Ralf... I missed you but..." whispered Anasya, Ralf looked into her eyes. He was confused, why was she like this? "Anasya, what happened? Why are you distant? I came back from my bike riding." asked Ralf, her heart cracked. He didn't know that he has been dead for over 59 years... 

She started to cry, she felt horrible for him. "Kallis, what is wrong?" asked Ralf, Anasya quickly stopped crying and she had taken a deep breath in. "R-Ralf, you have been dead for over 59 years... and I think that this is the after life, you crashed on your bike and snapped your neck. It instantly killed you, and I-" sobbed Anasya, "I'm dead?" asked Ralf. Anasya couldn't speak, she was about to have a panic attack. She needed Enea, he would help calm her down.

She looked up and she had felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around and she instantly hugged the person. "Enea, I have missed you so much!" she sobbed, "Cara, I have missed you! How are the kids, grandkids and great-grandkids doing?" asked Enea. "Wait? kids... are you guys dating?" asked Ralf, Enea looked up and he realised the situation that is happening.

Enea had decided to explain it all to him, he took one deep breath to prepare himself to tell the entire story to Ralf. "Ralf you have been dead for over 59 years, Anasya and I didn't date after 5 years you died. She became pregnant after us dating for 2 years, we named the first one Augusto Ralf Bastianini. Then she got pregnant again after 2 years of having Augusto, her name is Francesca Isa Bastianini. T-" Enea was cut off. "I- I have been d-dead, but I didn't know I- just remember crashing then driving back home, and here we are I was waiting for Anasya for about a month." strutted Ralf, Ralf started to panic he couldn't believe that this was happening to him. 

Anasya had placed one hand on his shoulder, Ralf looked into her eyes and he immediately calmed down. He then looked over at her left hand, she didn't wear the promise ring. Instead it was an engagement ring, and a wedding ring. He wasn't mad, he was happy that she lived her life. He had taken a minute to finally move, he looked at Enea and Anasya. "Congrats on your children and a lot that has happened, I'm glad that you continued to live your life" said Ralf. He was happy, he was also a little bit heartbroken. He had to let her go, it is what's best for her and him.

Ralf looked into Anasya's eyes, hoping that she would say something. "Ralf you were a really good person, and you always be one. I'm sorry that I don't love you anymore, but I just want you to know that I loved you. Goodbye Ralf, see you in the next life." whispered Anasya, and with that she turned away from him. Her love did go beyond time, but it wasn't for Ralf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

This is the last chapter, wow I can't believe it. I thought that it would have taken me longer to complete this book, sorry if the entire book was horrible (like I have said it's my first ever Wattpad book that I have wrote). Thank you for reading this book, it means so much to me 🤍 

Word Count: 892  

 M <3