TUHAT ERILINE

TUHAT ERLINE - ONE THOUSAND SPECIAL

THIRD PERSON POV:

Anasya parked the car, she was finally visiting the place where she had lost her first love. She stared at his gravestone, someone was there as well. She exited the car, she went to the back seat and picked up her one year old and the flowers that she had brought along with her. She then started to walk over to his gravestone, with each step she had taken it felt like she was being pulled back into her 23 year old self. The memories of Ralf and her, to the feeling of heartbreak when he was lowered into the ground.

She reached his gravestone and stood next to the person who was there, someone who she never intended to see ever again. But someone who had always had a place in her heart, someone who she deeply cared for. "Hello Paul" she whispered, Paul looked to the side of him after hearing the voice that his brother had fallen in love with. He was surprised to see her again, his eyes then looked down at the baby that was in her hands. 

Tears had filled his eyes, they where tears of sadness. "I'm sorry..." Anasya whispered, she then placed the flowers down and rested her free hand on his shoulder. "No need to apologise, I'm glad that you moved on..." explained Paul, he was truly happy for her. Yet he still wished for things to be different, not just for him but also for her.

"I just miss him, he was my friend. Someone who I could always count on, now he's just gone..." cried Paul, he tried to stop his tears from coming out yet he had failed. "I know it's hard to move on, but it doesn't mean you stop loving him." whispered Anaysa, she wanted to support Paul. Paul smiled at Anasya and her baby, he wanted to brighten the mood for a bit.

"How old is he?" Paul asked, he was curious about the baby. "He is one, he just turned it the other week." Anasya explained, she was smiling ear to ear. "What's his name?" Paul asked, "Augusto Ralf Bastianini..." whispered Anasya. Paul had smiled at Anasya, "I'm only going to tell you this once, but you better not tell anyone else." said Anasya. Paul nodded his head, he wondered why she had asked him not to tell anyone else.

"The name Augusto was the one of the names that Ralf and I had wanted to name our kids in the future, when we had them of-course. I never told my husband about it, because I wanted it to be private and something that I had only known. I only suggested the name, hoping that he would like it as well." admitted Anasya, she had tears in her eyes. "The name does sound like something that Ralf would come up with" Paul chuckled, Augusto then started to wake up from his nap. 

"I better get going" Anasya sighed, she didn't want to leave this pace. But she had a family to get back to, "Goodbye Paul, my phone is always on." Anasya said. Paul nodded and he hugged Anasya, he then looked down at Augusto. "See you Augusto..." he whispered, Anasya smiled and started to walk towards her car. She placed Augusto down in his baby-seat, and entered the drivers spot. "Goodbye Ralf, I will always remember you." she whispered as she left the cemetery, she had finally visited Estonia once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I want to thank you all for 1k reads, it is a lot considering that this is my first book. I also had re-read it, and omg it's horrible. I don't know what I was on when I wrote this book, I'm so sorry for the bad story-writing. I promise I'm getting better with every chapter I'm currently writing in my new book, again thanks for 1k 🤍

I just wanted to also say (or write - idk) that the idea for this book had come from A.I, and I never intended to write a full story but the reads and votes had motivated me to complete it. So thank YOU because I now enjoy writing books, and coming up with new ideas.

The book is finished, I won't be writing any more chapters. Thank you all for reading and voting, I love you all!!

M <3