ÜHEKSATEIST

I Don't Wanna Be Okay Without You by Charlie Burg

THIRD PERSON POV:

Five Years Later...

Anasya had given up, she couldn't move on from Ralf. It had been five years and she still was in love with him, no matter how many people had told her to move on she couldn't. She was scared to loose someone else, she was scared that Ralf wouldn't want this. She was scared to move on, she was scared to let go of Ralf. She missed him, she didn't want to leave him.

After the day of Ralf's funeral, she had placed a letter of resignation from her position at Yamaha. She didn't want to work in motorsports anymore, it reminder her of Ralf. She decided to work in winter sports, she loved photographing skiers, snowboarders, ice-skaters, etc. It helped distract her from her grief from losing Ralf. She had tried dating again, but she was still scared. She didn't want to be okay without Ralf, she felt that it was wrong to move on from him. 

She was currently at a ski resort, taking pictures around the area. "Anasya?" a voice had said from behind her, she turned around and smiled. "Hello Enea, what are you doing here?" she asked. "I am here because... my girlfriend had broken up with me and I wanted to distract myself before the next race." Enea admitted, "Oh I'm sorry, if you don't mind me asking... when did you guys break up." Anasya asked while she looked into his eyes. "I don't mind at all, we broke up around three months ago but... I can't stop getting angry at what she did to me, so I just need a calm relaxing break." said Enea.

Enea and Anasya had still remained in contact after Ralf's death, and her leaving MotoGP didn't stop their friendship. They didn't talk a lot, but they still remained friends. She enjoyed that he didn't ask her about Ralf, or he didn't pressure her about talking about him. He was a great friend to her, and someone that she liked talking to.

Anasya snapped out of her thoughts and spoke up, "Well I have to go and take more photos, so... bye!". Anasya turned around and started to walk away, but she was stopped by Enea placing his hand on her wrist. She turned around, and Enea gulped. "Do you umm... wanna go snowboarding with me after you take your photos?" asked Enea, "I would love to, I will meet you back here in an hour?" Anasya politely agreed. "Sure! an hour, see you then!" Enea blurted, Anasya turned around and started to walk away.

• Time Skip • 

Anasya was now walking towards the place that she had agreed to meet with Enea, she turned the corner and Enea was there waiting for her. "Hello, are you ready?" asked Enea, "Yes I am!" Anasya responded. The two of them walked out of the building, and they walked towards the ski lift. They had gotten on the lift, and it started to move. They sat quite close to each other, their shoulders were touching.

It was quiet the entire ride up to the top of the mountain. Anasya was admiring the view, while Enea was looking at Anasya. They reached the top, and the two of them got off. They slowly made their way to the edge, "You ready, you go first!" exclaimed Enea. Anasya nodded then went, Enea had followed closely behind. It was going smooth until they had reached a corner, Anasya had slowed down. She fell over while she slowed down, causing her to be stuck in the snow. Enea laughed and quickly took a photo of her, "Don't take photo's of me!" yelled Anasya.

Enea laughed even more, and Anasya started laughing as well. Enea helped Anasya up, but Anasya had pulled him down. The two of them lay there in the snow, laughing together. Anasya looked over at Enea, and Enea looked at Anasya. Their faces were close, the laughter quieted down. Rain started to pour down on them, Anasya sat up and so did Enea. "Let's finish this trail then we will go back to the resort, wanna have dinner there?" Enea suggested, "Sure, sounds nice" Anasya agreed to his suggestion. 

• Time Skip • 

Anasya and Enea were now walking towards Anasya's room, they had just had dinner. "Thank you for this afternoon." said Anasya, "You're welcome Anaysa." said Enea. They had reached Anasya's door, Anasya had unlocked it and she turned around. They hugged, they pulled apart and Anasya entered her room. She gently closed her door, once the door was shut Enea walked towards his room with a massive smile on his face. He entered his room and he saw the photo that he had taken of Anasya, he decided to message the photo to her.

Enea - *insert photo*

Enea - Just thought that you wanted this (totally) awesome photo of you!

Anasya - how kind are you, but thanks! can I post it on my instagram?

Enea - Of course you can!

Anasya - Thank you

Location: French Alps 🏔

Liked by @bestia23, @jackdoohan, @scottyjames31 and 3,468 others

@anasyamartin Profesional Snowboarder 🏂

Tagged @bestia23

@scottyjames31 110% a profesional, even better than me 🤯

@bestia23 Can't wait to support you at the next winter Olympic Games!

  @anasyamartin Thanks, can't wait until I destroy everyone on the slopes!

  @jackdoohan By destroy you mean... destroy their legs by crashing into them?

  @anasyamartin Yep 🥰

Load more comments...

****

Enea had seen the responce that Anasya had given to his comment, and he laughed. He started to feel something unusual in his heart, he knew what it was. But he didn't want it to be true, he knew that Anasya wasn't ready for something new. He could only try and keep his feelings hidden, until she was ready for them.

Little did Enea know, was that Anasya was also feeling something in her heart. She was scared to admit it, she didn't want to let go yet. But maybe it was for the best, to let go of the loss and grief. She would still remember him, yet she would belong to someone else. She felt horrible for having feelings towards someone else who wasn't Ralf. But maybe, just maybe she would act on those feelings...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!!

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for voting on this book. I hope that you liked how Anasya was feeling after 5 years, and that you liked the relationship between her and Enea 🤍 

Word Count: 1,104 

M <3