KAKSTEIST

Stolen Dance by Milky Chance

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ralf and Anasya were waiting at the airport for their Uber to pick them up and drive them to Ralf's house, the time currently was 10:25am. Their flight was 6 hours long, both of them had trouble sleeping on the plane. Anasya's phone had gone off, it was a notification from Uber. The driver has arrived Anasya tapped Ralf's should to wake him up slightly, "Amor, the driver is here" she quietly said. "W-what, where?" Ralf sleepily asked, "Over there" Anasya said while pointing to the car. "Now come on, lets go" she continued on, she then grabbed Ralf's hand and started walking over to the car.

• Time Skip •

Ralf slowly unlocked his front door, he was exhausted he has only got 4 hours of sleep in the past 24 hours. "It Christmas already!" Anasya joked, Ralf let out a small laugh. As they entered the house Ralf grabbed Anasya's hand, he started to pull along her to the master bedroom. They both plopped down onto the bed, Ralf then let out a sigh and pulled Anasya close to him. "I'm way too tired to even bother to unpack now, I'm going to sleep." he said, "Same, I feel like a wet spaghetti noodle right now..." Anasya joked. "A what?" Ralf asked in between his laughter, "Nothing..." she chuckled. 

Anasya had got up from the bed to go and change into something comfortable, Ralf also did the same thing. Once the two of them where changed, they both got into bed. Ralf immediately wrapped his arm around Anasya, pulling her back close into him. "Thank you for this." Anasya murmured, "It's my pleasure Kallis" he sighed. The both of them fell asleep with Ralf holding Anasya, it was comforting for him to know that he had a hold of Anasya while they slept peacefully together.

• Time Skip •

The two of them awoke late in the afternoon, the sun was currently setting in the horizon. Anasya had stirred awake, while Ralf was woken by Anasya's movement. "Afternoon" Ralf sighed, he was still tired even when he had taken a nap. "Afternoon, what time is it?" Anasya questioned, Ralf looked over at his nightstand and read the clock. "It's 8pm, we have slept for around 9 hours." Ralf mumbled, "And I'm still tired..." Anasya giggled. The two of them exited the bed, Anasya then started to look around the bedroom. "Would you be kind enough to give me a tour of your home?" she asked, "Of course" Ralf answered while he smiled at Anasya.

• Time Skip •

It was now time for Anasya to meet Ralf's family, she was beyond nervous. She wanted to meet them however, she was petrified all she wanted to do was make a great first impression. The two of them where at the Aron's front door, "Are you alright?" Ralf asked. "No" Anasya blurted out loud, "I-m just nervous, I want to make a great first impression" she stuttered. "My family is going to love you, I'm sure of it" Ralf promised, he then wrapped one arm around her. "You ready?" Ralf questioned, "Yes, I'm ready." Anasya whispered. 

Ralf nocked on the door, the door opened up straight away. "Ralf, so good to see you again!" a young woman said, "Hi Anna, so good to see you!" Ralf exclaimed. "Anna this is Anasya my girlfriend, Anasya this is Anna my sister" Ralf introduced the two of them to each other, "Hi Anasya, It's so nice to finally meet you!" Anna loudly said. "It nice too meet you too!" Anasya said, they then hugged. "Come in, the rest of the family is waiting to meet you!" Anna said, Ralf and Anasya stepped foot into the warm and cozy house.

As Ralf and Anasya turned the corner, Ralf had bumped into someone. Ralf quickly looked down and he started to talk, "Oh hey Paul, good to see you!". "Good to see you too brother." Paul said, they both then did a 'bro hug'. Paul's eyes then wondered over to Anasya, "You must be Anasya, I've heard a lot about you!" Paul chuckled. "Good things I hope!" Anasya exclaimed, "Yes good things, he won't shut up a-" Paul teased Ralf but he was quickly cut off by Ralf. "Yeah, Yeah... now shut up." Ralf snapped, "Anyway, it's nice to meet you" Paul said. "Nice to meet you as well!" Anasya responded, they both then quickly hugged.

• Time Skip •

The two of them entered Ralf's house, "See it wasn't horrible, they loved you!" teased Ralf. "I was just nervous! but I'm glad it went well." Anasya said trying to defend herself, the two of them walked into the lounge room. "Let's dance!" Ralf suggested, "I'm not a good dancer..." Anasya hesitated. "Who cares, I'm a horrible dancer as well!" Joked Ralf, "Okay, what song?" Anasya asked. "Stolen Dance?" Ralf suggested, "Sounds perfect!" Anasya agreed to his suggestion.

Ralf then played Stolen Dance over the speaker that was located in the room, he then turned around and faced Anasya. His arms wrapped around Anasya's waist, and Anasya's arms was gently placed on his shoulders. The both of them started to slowly dance, it was romantic. Quietness between them, they both looked into each others eyes. The look in their eyes was love, the love that they share only between them. It was special and strong, nothing could break them apart.

The song slowly had came to an end, the two of them stayed still. They both leaned into each other, their lips connected once again. They both pulled apart, "Thank you for meeting my family today" Ralf spoke up. "No worries, I loved every second of it." Anasya whispered, Ralf looked down at her and he grinned. He was head over heals in love with her, he couldn't believe that his love for her could grow bigger and deeper. But it did, and he loved it. 

Anasya pulled away from Ralf, "It's late, we should go to bed" she suggested. "Yeah, let's go." yawned Ralf, the two of them walked towards the bedroom. Anasya went into the bathroom to shower, and Ralf got changed into comfortable clothes. He was already in bed by the time Anasya had came out of the shower, she quietly got into bed and slowly drifted off into sleep. Ralf had wrapped his arm around her and was about to sleep, but a notification had went off from his phone.

Unknown - Leave her alone, you don't deserve her

Ralf - Who is this

Unknown - That doesn't matter, Anasya is mine and will always be mine

Ralf - What?

Unknown - She is mine, you worthless peace of shit

Ralf immedently blocked the Unknown number, he looked over at Anasya. She was sleeping peacefully, he knew he was lucky for her to be his. He looked back at his phone, he was confused. Who was it? Who had texted him? Only one person came up onto his mind... Fabio.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. This story is now over an hour long! Thank you for voting on this book, I really appreciate it 😊

Word Count: 1,194 

M <3