NELI

See You Again by Tyler, The Creator and Kali Uchis

THIRD PERSON POV:

As Anasya and Ralf woke up in each others arms, they both felt a wave of sadness come over them. As Anasya tried to get up out of bed, Ralf's grip had tightened around her. "Ralf, I need to g-" she tried to explain, but it was no use "No, it's your last day... just 5 more minutes and then I will let you go and do whatever you need to do" Ralf said with a raspy morning voice. "Fine, only 5 more minutes." she eventually said, "Good, now lie back down" Ralf said with a smile on his face.

∞ Flashback ∞

As Anasya had let Ralf into her apartment, he had taken off his coat and placed it carefully on the coat rack. She smiled softly at him as he turned around, "Why don't we watch a movie, just so that we can relax since its your last night" Ralf suggested. "That sounds perfect, I will go get the snacks ready. You pick out a movie since I picked it out last time" Anasya said, "Thanks Kallis" Ralf had said. "Is that a nickname for me?" Anasya asked, "Yes, it means Dear in Estonian." Ralf explained. "Well, I love it... amor" she shyly said. "I love it, now lets get ready for the last night!" Ralf said cheerfully however, deep down he was sad that this was their final night together before she has to leave for the upcoming MotoGP season.

As the movie came to an end, Ralf started to get his things ready for him to leave. As he was about to get up an arm had stopped him, "Please don't leave, could you maybe stay the night here?" Anasya had asked. "Of corse I would, then tomorrow I can drive you to the airport. And don't worry we will drive your rental car there, so don't worry." Ralf said calmly, Anasya had nodded her head to say 'yes' and she leaned into him to give him a kiss.

∞ Flashback Ends ∞

"Alright amor, your five minutes is up. Now can I please go and finish packing my bags?" Anasya begged, with a groan Ralf answered "Fine, but I will make us breakfast". "Sounds great, just don't burn this apartment down" she said while grinning, "You know I won't, I am not you." he responded as well chuckling.

As they both hopped in the car, they both came to the sudden realisation that this will be their last time together for a while. "I don't want this holiday to end" Anasya whispered, "I know, neither do I." he looked over at her and continued "But I was thinking the I could come to the PortugalGP, I know that's it is a long time. But with European Le Mans starting up its the only weekend that I am available." Ralf had suggested. "That sounds great, I will organise tickets for you and we could share a hotel room?" she said, grabbing her hand he said "That sounds like a lovely plan, I'm onboard." he started the car and drove off to the airport.

"Well... here we are." Ralf said while he parked the car at the drop-off zone, "Yeah..." Anasya whispered while tears where in her eyes. "Hey... come here" he tried to comfort her, he hugged her and continued on "look as much as I don't want this holiday to end as well, you have to go and do your job... I don't want you to get fired" Ralf said trying to lighting up the mood and Anasya had let out a quiet laugh. "Yeah... Goodbye Ralf, thank you." she said and they kissed for one last time, as they both pulled back Ralf whispered "Goodbye, I will see you soon."

As Anasya entered the airport, Ralf drove the car over to the rental place and dropped off the car. As he entered the taxi, his phone had a made a noise. He picked up his phone and instantly smiled once he saw that the notification was from Anasya, he opened the app and started texting her back.

Anasya - I know that it has only been 10 minutes but I miss you already...

Ralf - I miss you too

Ralf - But before you know it, we will both be in Portugal together 

Anasya - I have to go, I will text you once I land home