|2| DRENCHED WITH BLOOD

Everyone left after the celebration. Your step mother also came back and went directly to her room. Guess she is still stuck in her own mindset. It's still good for you as you don't have to deal with her.

You rested your head on the pillow as you watched the ceiling. You felt something heavy coming on the sides of your bed. You didn't looked up but were pulled up by your hands.

"Guys.. What do you want to do..? " You asked slightly slouching down. You straighten up as you feel hands on your shoulders.

"Our Izumi has been working whole day.. We are taking care of her.. " Jimin said massaging your shoulders.

"Yes yes.. She is super woman.. That's why we will take care of her.. " Jungkook said and grabbed your hand.

"There's nothing left for me to say.. " Taehyung said as be pouted and put a slice of cake into your mouth.

You munched it down and opened your mouth to say but he put another bite.

When he was trying to put the third bite, you stopped his hands.

"Boys.. There is no need for this.. " You said and removed Jimin's hands from your shoulder. You laid down, not minding that Jimin is still sitting behind you and you rest your head on his lap.

"Just a few hours ago, we saw someone smiling.. Guess we need to wait for another hours to see that smile.. " Jungkook said and sighed.

"Let it be.. At least we have this beautiful face.. " Jimin said and brushed his hand in your hairs, making you feel comfortable.

"I also want to be with Noona.. " Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison and they lay down on your either sides hugging you.

You let your hands fall into their hairs and you caress them.
Slowly, your eyes turn heavy and you melt into your sleep.

The next morning , you woke up late.

It was Sunday, so you don't have an alarm for it.

You looked up and saw Jimin sleeping with his head resting on the headboard while his hand was on your face. Jungkook and Taehyung held you tightly. You were not able to move.

"Jimin..Jiminn.. Jimminie.. " You whisper shouted trying not to wake your brothers up.

Jimin opened his eyes abruptly and looks at you.

"Help me get up.." You whispered again and he nodded.

He pulled Taehyung to the other side slowly and does the same to Jungkook.

You sat up, stretching your hands. Your whole body was sore because of your sleeping posture last night. Same was with Jimin. Both of you stood up from the bed, only to fall down again. You and Jimin looked at each other and then he smiled, making you smile a little bit.

You stood up with each other's support and then went out of your room, closing the door silently behind your back, so that you don't wake up the guys.

Coming out of your room, there was a sight you didn't wanted to see. Your Step mother was standing there with breakfast in her hands.. Specially for everyone of you.

"That's suspicious.. " You whispered to yourself loud enough for Jimin to hear.

He squeezed your hand a bit and you nodded to him.

Your step mother looked at both of you and didn't say anything. She just put that breakfast on the table. She took a bite from the food prepared in front of you, showing you and ate. Then she went back in her room.