|31|11:59-

You and Do Yun, came out, quite close than how you went in before...

Though your bodies weren't touching each other, it was crossing the distance that strangers have in between them.

Hana smiled as she saw both of you together.

"No matter how many times I look..I find their pair more perfect.." She smiled.

"You seem quite impressed with her.." Kyong looked at her and she nodded.

"Can you find such a girl at this age.." She looked at him, and he was actually left speechless.

"Uncle Hak, Auntie Hak.." You smiled, and bowed a little.

"Oh Kid..just don't call me that..Call Me Mother..just like DoYun does.." She waved her hands, as you looked at Do Yun.

He nodded a little, and you sighed, looking back at her, "Alright..Mother.."

"We want to held the engagement tomorrow. ." Do Yun announced, making everyone pause at their place.

"What.Did.You.Said..??" Seo-Hyuk looked at Do Yun and then at you,for confirmation.

You nodded.

"The faster the better..Also..we just had to hold the engagement and the marriage can be held when we want it to.." You said, looking at everyone, clarifying what Do Yun didn't.

"Awesome..I will do all the preparations then." Kyong looked at Seo-Hyuk,  who then hesitated but nodded afterwards.

Though he wanted tou to have a strong background, but when it actually happens, he fell it's too early.

But there are chances for clearing those mistakes, he have more than two years to break the engagement..then why not..

"Enough Guys..It's her birthday..Lets gave some sweets.." Jimin clapped his hands, making everyone look at him.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Ha Joon, came out of the kitchen with three trays .

Just when Ha Joon reached near the carpet, his legs tripped, as he and the tray in his hand, were in air .

But before he could fall down, two strong pair of arms grabbed his waist and the tray, holding him mid air.

Ha Joon slowly opened his eyes, as he looked at the person who saved him.

Namjoon held the tray in one hand, while his one hand, was still wrapped around Ha Joon's waist.

Everyone present there, turned their head towards the scene.

"My..dream..of..a GrandChild.." Seo-Hyuk muttered, as everyone snapped out,  and looked at him, and then back at Ha Joon and Namjoon.

Being stared by Everyone, Namjoon left Ha Joon's waist, and getting frightened by falling suddenly, Ha Joon held Namjoon's collar, making both of them fall on the ground, Namjoon On The Top.

Everyone again stared at them, with their wide eyes.

Namjoon widened his eyes, as he realised what happened right now.

"THEY KISSED EACH OTHER..!!!" It was Jungkook who jumped up, when he suddenly came out ago an and met with the scenario.

Ha Joon pushed Namjoon away, getting up and wiping his lips again and again.

"What the hell.." Namjoon took water , gargling in and out of his mouth.

"Joining relations with this family wasn't that bad..We get entertainment every day.." Kyong nodded as Hana looked at him.

"Few moments ago someone was doubting My Son's choice.."

"I take my words back..I should trust him more.."

"Guys..?" You stopped yourself from laughing,  as both of then turned to look at you.

Before you could see anything, they ran out of the door, leaving everyone behind.

The rest of the time, everyone kept indulging into you, asking various types of questions.

Guess,  selecting a girl for marriage is more typical than any entrance examination for a institute.

After everyone left, Jimin held onto your hand, not letting you go back.

"Jimin..Why are you sticking to her..Let her sleep.." Taehyung rubbed his eyes, and Jungkook yawned.

"Both of you go to sleep, I will go after some time.." You looked at them, and they nodded, dragging themselves upstairs and falling on their respective beds.

"Sometimes..I wonder if my twins would have been born..They would be like them.." You smiled, as Jimin looked up at you ,with wide eyes.

"You ..remember. .?"

"Of course I do..It is something that I can never forget" Thin smile covered your face.

"Izumi..Listen to me..Just stay with me until 12 strikes..I" He held both of your hands " ..I don't want you to suffer anymore.."

"Jimin.." You slowly came out of his grip, " Some day or the other..we eventually have to face the hardships..and from the morning, I have been alone for a lot of times..It can be that he himself doesn't want to see me.." You stood up, and he too stood up, ready to stop you.

"Are you sure..??"

"Yes I Am..If You want, you can stay here tonight..I will call for you, if anything occurs.." You smiled, and he hesitatingly nodded, letting you go back up.

As you closed the door, you sighed,feeling the heaviness inside your heart.

You have been trying to smile the whole day, only for the people around you not to feel empty and sad.

If you wouldn't smile, there plans for whole day would be ruined.

"If I wouldn't have heard Jimin's and Ha Joon's conversation..I would be in bed whole day.." You smiled thinly, looking at your room.

Though it was empty as always, there was something unusual about it.

The windows were open as usual, and the lights were off as well.

But there was something different about the air.

It was soothing, and a calming one, making you feel better inside out of your body.

Just as you took a step forward, several candles lighted up in the room ,  from the window sill to the dressing table, from the side tables of your bed.

Everything was covered with candles.

You sprinted towards the window, to see if anything or anyone could have escaped..but no sign.

Your eyes itself went towards the watch at your wrist.

"11:59-"

"Happy Birthday Izumi..!" A voice infront of you said, as the clock striked 12.