|42|I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP

You felt a tap on your cheeks ,and you frowned, opening your eyes.

"What..?" You looked at the man who was smiling widely.

"Does that mean ...we are together now.." He asked, almost pleading with his eyes.

Suddenly, a thought emerged in your heart and you touched his lips with your index finger, stopping him from saying anything.

"Yoongi..It was that moment..But, as far as I think now, you haven't done anything to pursue me..And being Born in this Century..I have high standards..so.."

"You are saying this all sitting on my lap.." He caressed your cheeks, making you want to be his cat and sit on his lap all the time.

"Shutup.." You removed his hand as you snapped out, and stood up,  "Don't try to change the topic.."

He chuckled, standing up and holding your hands, "Alright..I woke you up, so that you can go back down..It's almost half hour.."

You gasped, covering your mouth, "When did I sleep.." You muttered looking at him, and a smile crept up on your lips.

You hurried towards the stairs, as he still stood there, watching you going back down.

You stopped and turned around ,"Yoongi, I will see you back in Home right..??"

He smiled, nodding after and you too smiled, about to come down, but getting bumped into a huge figure.

"Do Yun..??"

"What are you doing here..?" He asked, holding your arms for your support.

You took a step back, removing his hands ,"I wanted to take some fresh air..What are you doing here..??"

"The Kids were worried , so I was looking for you.." He looked up, towards the terrace, as your eyes widened.

You turned to look at it, but was shocked again.

There was nothing, just a bare terrace.

Was it a dream too..??

"No no..it wasn't a dream.." You muttered, shaking your head and looking down on the ground.

"What..??" Do Yun asked, leaning down a bit to hear you.

"Nothing..Let's go back.." You said, and walked downstairs.

Do Yun again checked up, and then followed you down.

"I don't like this guy.." Yoongi muttered from the sky, as he turned, the shining feathers making him go higher.

"Mimi..Where were you.." Jungkook hugged your waist, as you patted his head.

You smiled at Taehyung, who just held your hand without saying anything.

"I was here..I won't be lost.." You patted both of their heads.

"We..were just worried.." Taehyung mumbled and you kissed his forehead.

"Alright..Don't worry more..Have you eaten anything..?" You sat between them.

"Nothing.." Jimin popped out of nowhere, as you flinched, making him fall down in laugh.

"Jimin..That was not funny.." You crossed your arms, and he sat back up,trying his all not to laugh.

"Where were you..We were so worried that we almost called the Police.." He said and you widened your eyes.

"Guys..Next time something like this happens ,you all just have to call me..Or Call Yoongi.."

"So you were with your Boyfriend..??" Taehyung nudged you , as you looked at him.

"Just what did you say right now..??" You smiled at him, as he shifted his chair backwards.

"No-nothing..I said..I am Hungry..Right Kook.." Taehyung jumped towards Jungkook, who nodded vigorously.

"So Jimin..were you saying something.." You smiled, as he waved his hands, and took two glasses of juice.

"Let's celebrate your engagement.." He said.

You smiled, looking at your ring, "Yes..Let's celebrate it.."

"I am so tired..I thank the God that you are not getting married..Or else I would die getting tired.." Taehyung raised his hand up,and then threw it back down, as his whole body was on the ground.

Jungkook laid beside him, and You sighed.

You bent down, taking their shoes off and putting them on the racks.

"Guys..If you will sleep in the Suits, you gonna have body ache tomorrow. ." You gave your hands to them.

The slowly opened their tired eyes, and looked at you, pouting.

"Come on..Kook, Tae..We all have to wake up early too right..And tomorrow's my first day at Office and University.."

Jungkook took your hand,pulling himself up with your support, and so does Taehyung.

They dragged themselves up, to their rooms, changed and got to sleep.

After you confirmed that they are asleep and well tucked, you dragged yourself to your room, and threw yourself on the bed.

"I am never getting engaged again " You sighed, closing your eyes.

Someone touched your feet, taking your Heels out and you let him do it.

You recognised the touch.

Yoongi safely put your heels into the box, took out a comfortable set of clothing and pulled you up.

"I know you are wonder woman..But go get changed.." He held it out for you, and you pouted.

"Do you want me to help you..??"

You opened your half closed eyes fully, snatched the clothes from his hands and hurried towards the closet, shutting the door close.

"Just what kind of man he is.." You patted your chest, swallowing your words down.

You took your enough time, removing that dress from your body, giving your body full air and then trapping yourself in a big,comfortable hoodie and shorts.

You opened the door, and found your room empty.

Your coquettish smile came up, as you let your body fall down, but before it did, it was wrapped around by strong arms.

"Are you-"

"I knew you would come.." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He shook his head, carrying you up and then placing you down on the bed, and tucked you inside the duvet.

"The tiredness have gone up to your brain.." He flicked your forehead.

"Hey..where are you going.." You held his hands, when ye turned back to face you.

"Well..I too need sleep right.."

You shifted away,making enough space for him, and smiled at him.

He just stared at you, not saying anything.

"Fine ,if you don't want I wi-"

Before you could complete, he was inside your blanket, and was facing you.

"I..was..just afraid that this all is a dream.." His low voice came out.

You slowly shifted towards him, and closed your eyes,resting your head on his chest.

"If this would be a dream,I don't want to wake up anymore.." You mumbled, feeling his arms wrapped around your body.