|32|KNIGHT IN DISGUISE ?

Your eyes itself went towards the watch at your wrist.

"11:59-"

"Happy Birthday Izumi..!" A voice infront of you said, as the clock striked 12.

You hesitatingly looked up, your breathing getting higher.

A Tall Man, with his hairs slicked back, stood in front of you.

His face held nothing, but a simple smile, and the candle lights made him more alluring.

His clothing, was like any other wealthy man out there.

There were several words making their way inside your brain, as you just stared at him.

The words, were something you could have never imagined that you knew, the words, that you never imagined you would say for something..

"The mesmerizing beauty, under the candle light.." The words, inside your mind, finally found the line they were meant to be in, and you still stared at him.

"The advancing smile, just like Tulips blooming.."

The man, took a step forward.

"The hairs falling back, like the clouds in the nights.." He said, as your eyes widened.

Was he..defining you..??

"The white around her body, like rivers covering her immense beauty.." He took another step forward.

You were still frozen on your spot.

"Her shining brown eyes, are like the lakes of Heavens.."

He finally stood infront of you, as you clenched your dress.

"Everything that was written on the pages of my Fate..Is what she, was the visual representation of.." He smiled lightly again.

"You..You are.." You said,more like a whisper, " You are Yoongi..?"

"Is there any doubt inside your mind about it..??" He took your hands, as you flinched, but the warmth from his hand, calmed you down in the next second.

"I finally, can see your eyes.." He smiled, staring inside your eyes.

You stared at his face, trying to find out more.

"Your eyes" You mumbled, as your hands moved up on itself, touching his eyes slowly, "Have I..ever seen you before..??"

He chuckled, snapping you out and you took back your hand, " Of course..Weren't we sleeping together yesterday..??"

"Please mind your words.." You took back a  step and he nodded.

"We just slept together. .I know..and there is no one around.." He spread his arms looking around the room, as you nodded.

There was no one, and it's only you and him there.

"Were you the one..Who was coming in my dreams..?"

He smiled, not saying anything, but his expressions said it all.

"So..It..was all truth..?"  You mumbled, loosing your balance.

In The next second, you were wrapped by strong arms around your waist, and you were still lost..In your thoughts .

"I..I wished that..just someway or the other..It was..all..It was all, a Lie..I wanted.." Your voice cracked, as your legs fell numb.

"How can this be..??"

"What..what happened..?" Yoongi mumbled, as he held onto you, close to his chest.

His voice sounded more than worried.

"I..Yoongi..!!" You held onto his collar, " why didn't you saved me back then..WHY..!! MY KIDS..MY TWINS..!! HOW DARE YOU NOT SAVE ME BACK THEN..!! WASN'T IT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SAVE US AS A FATHER..WHY DID YOU LET ME DIE...WHYY..!!" You breathed heavily, as tears continued to fall down your eyes.

He looked at you, taken aback by your words.

"Kids..?? Twins..?" He mumbled, as you cried more, holding your face in your hands, as his arms were still wrapped around  waist.

"IZUMI TELL ME..!! " He shook you by holdings your arms, as you fell down on your knees.

"My Kids..They..they were ..not even..able to see the sunlight and..If...If we..could..If you could..save me.." You found difficulty n breathing, as your heart clenched inside your chest.

The tears continued their way out, as your lips turned dry, and you felt everything around you an illusion.

He snapped out, as he bent down, carrying you up in his arms , and instantly jumping out of the room.

You clenched his shirt , hiding your face in his chest, feeling empty.

There were different emotions around you, and inside you too.

You wanted to run sway, wanted to jump down the highest building, so that atleast once..You can get a chance from somewhere.

Atleast once, to found that it was all a dream.

That atleast once, something like a fiction could happen, and you could turn back in time, stopping everything from happening.

Yoongi clutched you near himself, as his feathers disappeared, and he landed on the balcony of a big Mansion.

He walked inside, the glass shattered itself before he could touch it.

You were still trembling in his arms.

Ha Joon ran upstairs to his room, only to find shattered pieces of glass everywhere, and frightened himself, when he saw Yoongi, and you in his arms.

He saw you, and then ran towards you,trying to snatch you away from his arms but failed .

"Who are you..?? Leave her..how dare you hold her..??" He still struggled, as Yoongi just stared at him, and he as flung back in air, falling harshly on the ground on his back.

"Something happened to her..You are a doctor right..Find it right now.." He ordered, making you lay down on the bed.

Your face was wet with tears, as you held his shirt tightly, not allowing him to leave you on the bed.

His eyes softened, as he kissed your forehead, and then held you in his arms, making you sit on his laps.

The hug provided you warmth, but it was not enough for the cried inside you.

The Two Lives that were growing in you, were killed brutally, and it was all because of someone you didn't saw the face off.

Even Yoongi can't figure out his entrance only until you were stabbed.

"I will..Kill that man.." You muttered in your hoarse voice, drifting into a deep slumber.

"So..you are the Knight in disguise..??" Ha Joon put down the injection, and looked at Yoongi, taking his gloves out.