|14| 10 YEARS OLDER

"Jimin..wake up...jimin.." You patted his thigh as he rubbed his eyes, looking at you.

"Are we there yet..??" He asked ,looking from the window and you nodded.

"Just when did you sleep last night to have so much sleep left.." You mumbled getting out ,loud enough for him to hear.

He hit your arm and pouted.

"I was preparing for your birthday you dumbsh*t" He said ,his voice becoming more lazy to come out as you chuckled.

He snapped out and his eyes were widened.

"What did you just said..I couldn't hear you correctly " you said as he looked at you.

"You didnt hear anything..?" He asked and you nodded again.

He took a sigh of relief patting his chest.

"Nothing..I was just studying for second term.." He said again, pulling you inside the building holding your left arm.

You smiled inside your heart, looking at Jimin right beside you.

"It's the fifth floor I guess" You read the car in your hands, and he pressed the respective floor number on the elevator.

With a cling sound, the door of elevator opened and you stepped in the room.

The whole floor had dark vibes, and was decorared with dark colours,lile red velvet clothes,violet and roses of dark colours.

"Feels like we entered some horror fiction" Jimin said, touching the curtains on the sides.

You shook your head as you walked forward.

"Hey..Don't just go in..Shouldn't we knock something or like that..What if a ghost comes from inside..??" He held your arm and you raised your brows.

"You are talking to the school's Devil .." You pointed to yourself as he chuckled.

"Of course..that's why I am saying..What if the ghost comes and runs away because of us..Who will help us then..??" He said,walking with you inside.

The more you walked in, the more darker the area became.

The only light that came was from the small lamps on the walls ,which were parallel to each other.

"Was that Psychiatrist faking it..??" You mumbled, taking out the same card out again, and reading it.

"The Address is the same." Jimin said over your shoulder, and you pushed the card back down, looking ahead.

There were five doors in front of you, two on the right wall, two on the left wall and one in the front.

"Which one to choose..??"

"Well,I always go with left because right is always right.." You opened the first left door, as Jimin followed you.

The room was dark before, but just when you stepped in, the candles nearby blowed up, giving you the enough light to look inside.

The room too was covered totally in dark coloured curtains, and there was a couch, which looked comfortable..

In front of that couch, stood a glass table, which had different carvings on it..

And in the last, another couch, which was completing the set.

There was also a big window , which almost covered the whole wall, but it was fully curtained.

"I was expecting you today..Miss Izumi.." The man sitting on the last couch said..

He was, on the different side, not wearing too dark coloured clothes, just one grey hoodie, covering his head and black pants.

"Who are you..?? And how do you know my name..??" You asked, frowning at the man.

Jimin held your arm, just in case you have to run with him in the next second.

The man chuckled.

He slowly uncovered his head,taking out the cao he was wearing.

"KONG HA JOON!" You stook a step back, your eyes widened.

"SURPRISE..!!" Kong Ha Joon, your psychiatrist smiled, waving his both hands at you.

"What..what the..EXCUSE ME..!!" Jimin took his full time, analysing the situation.

"What are you doing here Dr..?" You asked as he rubbed his nape.

"Well, Psychiatrist is my side job.." He said, gesturing you to sit down.

"Wait..so the person whom you were talking about..Who handles these kinds of cases is..You.." Jimin pointed at Ha-Joon, totally surprised, as you pulled him down to sit beside you.

"Uhm..How..can you handle these things..??" You asked, as he leaned back ,showing a wide smile.

"My family, my whole generations are into this..Many things came and went away, but the people who believed in such things increased by time..So..I have a good time working.." Ha-Joon said.

"Yeah..looking at how you live..It surely looks like you get paid well.." Jimin crossed his arms, leaning back.

"Nah..I don't take money for this..It's passion..My family just helps.." Ha Joon said again, looking at you.

You just stared at him.

Though he looked like he is in his late twenties, but he was so energetic, not like you, who doesn't want to live at all.

This person infront of you even pulled a prank..

You chuckled, only if he knew that how you deal with these kind of people.

"What happened...? Why are you laughing..??" Ha Joon asked again, as you snapped out.

"Oh..she just might be wondering what would have happened if you were not ten years older than us.." Jimin just shrugged, as you looked at him.

This is your bestfriend.

You looked back at Ha joon, proudly, smiling your most harmless smile ever.

"Kids, there is one thing you should learn..No matter what age is yours, you should always laugh and make people laugh..What's the point of making a cold face everyday.." Ha Joon said, pointing at both of you.

"Doctor Kong Ha Joon," You were interrupted by him.

"Just call me Ha Joon, it's much friendly"

"Ha Joon, can we get back to the main topic..I need your help.." You said, and he nodded, looking father serious than before.

"Because of my limits as a Psychiatrist, I was not able to talk much before..But right now..I want to say a lot.." He leaned down, holding his both hands and you nodded.

The funnier Jimin was gone too, as he heard everything with his ears up.