|24|IRONIC TOMORROW

"Are you crazy..!! I mean crazy for real. .. OH. MY. GOD.. ! " Jimin patted his chest, digesting everything you told him.

"Stop overreacting.. " You rolled your eyes and he sat beside you.

"How am I overreacting..?? You decided to get engaged to anyone ... And on top of that.. It's contractual..!! "

"See, you know how Uncle Kim is.. " You sighed, "If he have gave a thought to it.. He will definitely try his best to find one or the other guy for me.. And if DoYun is actually wanting a fake Engagement.. Why not.. "

"What if it's a trap..? "

"Why would someone trap me.. The one with the Worst Reputation, and also.. He is a good businessman. He doesn't care about my things.. "

He sighed, "Fine.. What about the kids..?? "

"They.. Don't know it fully.. And I don't plan to talk it to them too.. Because they can spill it out in front of Uncle Kim.. " You sighed, "But.. They haven't talked to me yet, after our return"

"Do you want me to talk to them..?? " He patted your shoulder.

"No" You shook your head, "I want to talk to them myself.. " You stood up and walked out of your room, only to find that the table is set with various dishes.

"Jimin.. Will you have dinner with us..?? " Jungkook looked up, and Jimin looked at you.

"No.. My parents would be waiting for me.. " He went down, and bid his farewell.

You looked at both the kids, who again got busy with the dishes.

"From whom they have got their attitudes" You mumbled, going down and sitting at your place.

"Why are you guys not talking to me..? " You asked, and they stopped in their tracks.

But they again started to do what they were doing.

"Alright.. If you guys won't tell me, I would go back up" You stood up and were about to walk away, when Taehyung held your wrist and made you sit down again.

"You didn't even told us about it.. " He said in low voice, as you smiled a little.

"Tae.. It's just an engagement.. Who knows later we break it.. "

"It doesn't matter.. " Jungkook sat beside you, "What matters is you didn't tell us you were looking someone.. "

"Well I wasn't, it was just today that we have met and planned the engagement. "

You said, as they stared at you with utter shock.

"What.. How.. Then" Jungkook tired to find better words but failed.

"What are you saying.. How can you do this thing then.. ? " Taehyung said and you sighed.

"See, it's just.. We found that both of us are good for each other and similar.. We plan to get engaged and know each other.. If it doesn't work out.. One can always backout.. " You smiled, but they stayed silent.

You patted their head, and served them the food.

"Don't worry, I would never leave you guys.. And I know it's quite young and you are worried about me.. " You smiled, "But what matters is we are always together and forever will be.. "

Just as you said it, your phone started to ring.

"Yes Uncle Kim.. " You asked, picking it up.