|5| YOU ARE LYING

"Issshhh, you are destroying the plant, don't water it too much.. " The little boy said and snatched the water can from your hand.

"But I also want to water it.. He is my son.. " You pouted and that kid cupped your face.

"Then we can water it together, he will be our son.. " The boy said and you smiled.

You looked at him, watering the plants with love. You then looked at your hands, they were mess with the wet mud.

"Wait, my hands.. They are so small.. What age it is..? " You said and the boy stood in front of you.

"Idiot, we are 5.." He said and giggled, "remember this is our son, when we will marry, we will take him with us too.. " He said and you also giggled.

"What are you giggling at..? " A man's voice said and you looked back .

"I.. I was looking at that tree.. " You said and pointed at it.

"Oh, we planted it thirteen years back, on our birthdays..Look at it, how much bigger it is.. " The man said and slightly held your waist.

You nodded and both of you looked at it.

He slowly took back his hands and then hid his face, on your neck. You flinched and jumped away from him. He looked worried at your reaction.

"I am sorry, for.. For crossing my limits.." He said and you nodded.

"We are best friends right.. Don't worry.." You said..

"Why isn't his face showing too..? " You thought to yourself.

"IZUMI, " Someone shouted from the backyard window and both of you looked at the voice.

"Mother, what happened..? " You said and the man came with you.

"Your Father is calling you, there is a meeting held in the village. We need to go there.. " She said as she leaned from the window, "oh boy, you are here too" She said as she saw the man standing beside you, "your parents might also be searching for you, you should go.. The Village Mayor has called everyone, with every member of the family.. Go right now.. "

The man climbed in through the backyard gate and held your hand for you to come up too. You came up and smiled at him.

Suddenly, your leg slipped at the railing and you lost your balance and fell down.

You shut your eyes open as you felt the sudden pain in your back.

The sunrays were falling on your face through the open window and you rubbed your eyes .

Taehyung and Jungkook were sleeping by your sides.

You caressed their heads and covered them with the blankets.

You rested your head at the bed rest and look at the ceiling.

"What are these dreams.. They started not long ago, but they feel familiar.. Why can't I see anyones face in them.. " You said and closed your eyes.

"What dreams..? " You heard and you looked down at Taehyung who was sitting and looking at you.

"You woke up?? Did you sleep well..? " You asked and he nodded.

His eyes were swollen because of crying.

"Then I will go and make breakfast for you.. " You said as you stood up.