|3|I AM PREGNANT

Jimin cupped your face in his palms and looked into your eyes.

"Tell me what happened..? " He asked. His eyes were piercing into your soul. They clearly showed his worry for you.

"I.. I had a night mare.. " You hesitated but told him everything. He nodded after listening the story and then looked at you again.

"Don't worry then.. You have everyone here. You are tired from work maybe.. Take rest.. I will go back to my home.. " He said and got up. You nodded and he left after giving you a smile .

You sighed and tucked yourself in the blanket.

Your mind was thinking a lot of things, but you just brushed everything off and tried to sleep.

Everytime you closed your eyes, you could feel the pain in your heart.

"Who was that man..? " You thought to yourself.

In the mess of everything, your mind dived into a great sleep, without you knowing when.

The next morning, you woke up by the sound of loud banging on your door.

"What is it..? " You asked from your sleep.

"NOONA, ARE YOU STILL NOT AWAKE.. WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL.. " Taehyung shouted from outside.

The moment his words laid in your ears, you got up frightened.

You looked over at the clock, it was just 10 more minutes to school and you will be late.

You hurried and took a shower, packed your bag and rushed out of your room.

Taehyung and Jungkook were waiting for you .

You looked at them and they started moving with you as all of you walk out of the door.

"Noona.. Are you well..? " Jungkook asked.

"What would happen to me..? " You asked catching up breath.

"This is the first time, you are getting late.. Usually you wake us up, " Taehyung said.

"Don't worry.. Everything is fine.. Let's hurry.." You said and took their hands.

The three of you started running until you reach at the main gate. As you stepped inside, the bell rang.

"God.. " You mumbled to yourself.

"You are late.. " The guard at the reception said, "fill up your names and hurry, you can reach before the class starts.. " He smiled and pushed the register towards you.

You filled yours and your brothers name and went inside.

After parting with your brothers in the corridor, you looked at your class. You sighed. This is your first time getting late. It shouldn't be worst.

You started walking towards your class, when you felt an arm around you.

"Why are you late..? " Jimin asked.

"Why are you late..? " You asked as you looked at the man walking beside you.

"I waited for you.. Let's go.. " He said and you nodded.

Both of you came infront of the class and knocked on the door.

Your Homeroom teacher, Rene Zuki and the class looked at you guys .

"Izumi, Jimin.. Here you are.. I was wondering where are our class representatives.. " She said and gestured you and Jimin to come inside.