|38| SO FRIENDLY

"Yes Mr.Dae..The CEO himself told us to pass her.." One of the  interviewer,  Jang Hae slowly whispered to his phone .

"How was her performance..What is her experience. .Is she a foreigner. .??" Mr.Dae spoke from the other side.

"No no..she is just an 18 year old girl..But she have experience with the Kim Group..She is also related to them..I heard that she is Kim Seo-Hyuk's Niece.." Jang Hae whispered again.

Mr.Dae clenched his fist, as he hung the call up.

Mi Cha heard the whole conversation, as she stomped her feet towards the elevator.

"Impressive.." Another  interviewer stopped you, as you turned back to look at him.

"Mr. Yong Sun, is there anything you need to ask me again..??" You smiled as he shook his head.

"I just wanted to congratulate you..It's impressive for your age to be this perfect..I didnt expect it.." He gave his hand out.

"What do you mean..??" You raised brow, as he took his hand back.

"Miss Choi, You Know The CEO gave his special orders that you should pass the interview..So I thought that you would be some climber on his bed who finally made it to seduce him...but when the interview started..it came out that you actually are smart and intelligent..I should have trusted Do Yun's choice.."

"Thank you for your compliments.." You turned away, not wanting to talk anymore, but stopped when you realised what he said.

"Wait..Did you just said, The CEO ordered everyone to let me pass..??"

Yong Sun frowned  , but then nodded .

"I told him.." You muttered, directly dashing off to the elevator and pressing the highest floor.

Yong Sun sensed the drama, as he too took the stairs and rushed upstairs.

You slammed the door open, as your eyes widened at the scenario.

Do Yun sat on his chair, and Mi Cha, was almost crawling upon him like a snake.

You blinked, and were about to step back, when your phone ringed.

"Practice your authority..NOW.." Was written on the text that Do Yun sent you.

You frowned looking up, and he blinked twice.

But before you could say anything, Mi Cha stomped towards you.

"Who the hell are you tp come in the CEO's cabin..Where is the security..?" She snapped, as if her rules work here.

"I am the MD.." You too said.

"Oh.." She chuckled, " so you are the New MD..But you don't look like someone..You are just a Kid..Listen here..Though I am the Executive Director, but you have to listen to me.." She walked back towards Do Yun.

You phone rung again as you looked down, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING..NOW..HER PERFUME MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP"

You almost chuckled, and looked at her, who was making her way towards Do Yun's face.

"I am-"

"Auntie.." You smiled as he movements stopped in a second and she twisted her body towards you.

"What did you call me..??"

"Auntie..that's what you are..Looking at your heavy makeup, it seems that you did it for hiding your wrinkles of long age..Isn't it.." You smiled, walking forward.