|33|ONCE THAT IMAGE BREAKS

"I will..Kill that man.." You muttered in your hoarse voice, drifting into a deep slumber.

"So..you are the Knight in disguise..??" Ha Joon put down the injection, and looked at Yoongi, taking his gloves out.

Yoongi held you in his arms , and sighed with relief, when your body started to relax.

"What happened to her suddenly. .??" He asked again, staring at Ha Joon.

"See..I am Helping you, so you should respect me." Ha Joon took a glass of water, and gave it to him.

"Do you drink water..?? What type of creature are you..?? So, she was really reincarnated. .? Whats the story..??" Ha Joon said , as Yoongi stared at him.

You were in his arms sleeping, and this man was asking questions like this..

Does he not care about his existence..??

"Answer me..Please.." Yoongi glared at Ha Joon, who shivered and smiled widely.

"Tell me exactly what happened back then..??" Ha Joon took out his small Notebook.

"Izumi..??" Yoongi asked , as he saw the title printed on the cover of that small diary.

"It's the story about her..All and every thing..?"

"What do you mean..?? You are studying her..?"

"Yes..From her life, and her daily behaviour, I wanted to..If you tell me what happened today..It can help me..And You..On top of that..Her..ALot.."

Yoongi sighed, and looked at you, " I..came to see her..she asked me..If..what she saw was true..the dreams.."

"What did you say..?"

"Was there a need for me to say anything. .I am the biggest proof of that.."

"Right..What next..?"

"She.." His voice cracked.

Ha Joon looked at Yoongi with softened gaze.

No matter what, even if he didn't knew the whole story, what happened years ago, or today or in the past few days, This Man In front of him, have waited for years.

"She..suddenly fell numb in legs, as she looked at me..and yelled..For not saving her, and not saving our kids..I..I never knew that we were..having twins..and that day years ago..We lost it because of.." Yoongi kept his gaze at you.

"It's alright..I kinda guessed what happened next.." Ha joon flipped the pages of his small notebook, " It happened to her this morning too..When she came to know that it was twins in her belly.."

"Why is she acting like that.." Yoongi looked up to Ha Joon.

"I have a theory.." Ha Joon closed his dairy and sighed , " She only had some years with her mother..That is First Five ones..Then, Her Mother died, and she was left alone for One year.." He stood up, walking back and forth in the limited region inside the bedroom.

"Her Father, used to be around her everytime..And she became attached to him, which is normal for any daughter..Later that year, His Father bought her a step mother, She was 7 that year..She tried to find a motherly figure , the same figure of her mother in her, but then failed to find so..But she accepted it..and tried to love her step mother too.." He sighed, still pacing back and forth, " But when she found out that her her stepmother already had two son with her..Who were two years younger than her..She was delighted to have company..She accepted them, cooed her father to accept them as well, eventually leading all five of them, living together in that same mansion.."

"Though, there was no love between that couple, they were still married..Izumi in a young age, never knew that..and found on her 9th birthday,  that Her Stepmother is cheating her father..She was broken to find something like that..But she kept the secret inside her.."

"She later even discovered, that the character she loved, was not the real character at all..The Stepmother, was just beng good to her at first..When she told this to her father, that the stepmother doesn't behave properly to her..The Father and The Stepmother got into a fight..a fight which turned physical, and she saw everything with her own eyes.."

"She got afraid inside her heart..from the fights that happened, and eventually started to act loving to her stepmother infront of her father..The Father finally left the topic..focusing only on his daughter.."

"She again felt the empty space inside her heart, of her mother, and began  living too much with her father..In Her school, she wasn't that extrovert..and ended up being alone..Kids there thought that she have an attitude because she is rich..But no one approached her..And there, she developed another feeling of abandonment. ."

"Within those years, only her two step brothers were close to her, except her Father..and she started to love them too..When she saw that her Stepmother, doesn't only have affair with one..but many of the men out there...and this was found out together by the three kids..they started to drift apart from their mother..and Izumi..became a motherly figure for them..she too, thought...that she doesn't want any other kid to feel abandoned because they didn't had any mother..Just like her.."

"The huge blow she discovered, was her father's death..when she was 14, and on that day, she found a new courage inside her..She was like a robot suddenly, and made her brothers stop crying. .being with her..In the night only, she cried , and Jimin..being her only bestfriend at that time..was with her the whole time..She then came back again, with a smiling face the next day..But the void inside her, widened...The stepmother became ferocious , like a wolf, in a Forest with no Lion as a King..Izumi fought with her everyday, saving her brothers from her..her personality became more isolated..as her emotions started to get stored inside her..She tend to smile less, and never cry again.."

"She became the strong leader..and eventually she is what you see her now.." Ha Joon sighed, "And then, those dreams entered..when she found that a kid died inside her womb, because she was stabbed to death..what hurt her most was that an unborned kid lost his life..Not that she lost her life..."

"Later, she started to look forward, as dreams her escape from this world..and suddenly, she found that there were two kids..she imagined them as two important people of her life..Her Brothers..and she had her first panic anxiety attack..That is..This morning..but she  came back smiling after a sleep..and I thought she had temporary memory loss..but from what you said, she didn't,  so she hid her emotions behind the smile again..and right now..She felt the same pain and grief inside her heart.."

Ha Joon sat back and looked at Yoongi, who was eagerly listening to him, " You see, she have been feeling abandoned from her childhood, fearing that she would lost every other person who is close to her..and hence she is over protective towards Taehyung and Jungkook..Her mindset is perfectly set an image for her..That she is the strong, powerful woman ,and she have to protect everyone around her at all cost..The People around her as I saw today, praise her more..and hence, the image becomes more and more stronger..But once that image breaks, she can be in this state again.."