|19|ROMANCE NOVEL / STRONG BACKGROUND

"Can you give me water...?" Sia asked, without looking at the person beside her.

Taehyung handed her the water bottle, without looking at her, as he wrote down the questions from the board.

Sia unknowingly drank the water by touching her lips to the lid, and then looked at Taehyung, and handed it back to him.

"Thank you.." She smiled while he took the bottle.

He drank from the lid , where she drank and closed the bottle.

She turned her face away, as her cheeks turned slight red.

" An indirect kiss.." Jungkook mumbled lazily, looking at them from behind, playing with the pen in his hands.

Sia put down her pen on the table, and took out a set of pages from her bag.

She was about to take the pen when she touched someone's hands, who was sitting beside her.

"Uh..I was just..taking the pen" Taehyung smiled awkwardly, turning his face away, hiding his cheeks.

"Awkward talks.." Jungkook mumbled again.

"Uh..I will pick it up-" Sia looked as her hands touched the pencil on the ground, and her eyes looked inside Taehyung's,  who was also picking it up.

Their hands touched, as he held it under the table, and stared into her eyes.

"Sorry.." They said together, as they got up, and looked away again.

"Definite eye contacts and blushes " Jungkook sighed.

"A full slow burn romance..Where am I..?? A Romance novel..That's too much.." He banged his head down on the table, "God..Send someone for me.." He whined , closing his eyes.

"Jungkook..??" A boy approached him as he jolted up.

"Wait..I am straight..!!" Jungkook buried himself in the wall, as the boy stared at him in disbelief. .

"There's someone asking for you..Someone named Jin.." The boy said, walking away from there...

Jungkook took a sigh of relief, and got up, walking past by Sia and Taehyung, who were busy in each other's eyes.

"What's up Jin..??" Jungkook asked as Jin turned to look at him.

"Where's Izumi..?? She is not in her class.." He asked.

"Oh..She took a leave as she was not well yesterday..Maybe..she would be in her office.." Jungkook shrugged.

"Damn..She shouldn't be there.." Jin mumbled, clenching his fist.

"Jin.." Jungkook stopped him, as he turned back again, raising brows, " I appreciate your friendship, " Jungkook continued, " And your care..But Don't cross your limits..We don't know what's going on in your head..But stay away from Mimi, if you want to create trouble for her "

Jin opened his mouth to say something but before he could, Jungkook went back inside.

Jin sighed , as he sprinted towards other class, to what only he knows where.

"Izumi, how have you been in these past days.." Namjoon's Father, Mr.Kim Seo-Hyuk , asked.

"Uncle Kim, I am fine..how is your health.." You smiled, giving him the tea your brewed.

"It's good " He said, as he took a sip, " My health have been good too..Just normal regular checkups have been happening..Tell me..How are Jungkook and Taehyung doing..??"

"They are fine too..They have been missing you, and wanting to invite you for my birthday.." You smiled as he looked up..

"Oh..I remember it..It's your 18 birthday in two days..how are you feeling..??" He put down his cup.

"Just one more year of life.."

"Izumi..My Child..I have been thinking about something from a long time.." He said in his serious tone, you are not that used to.

"Sure Uncle..Go Ahead.."

"Your Father and I, have been a good friend..you are just like my daughter. ..And from his death, I have been looking after you always.."

"Yes..Uncle was always like my father..."

"Then..If I ask you something, you won't deny it right..??"

"Uncle..I will do my best to keep your wishes fulfilled.." You smiled, not understanding what he wants to complete.

"You will turn 18 soon, I want you to be engaged.."

Your eyes widened as you heard that word.

"I have a friend..His son, Is a good man, and he have started to operate his father's company in just such a young age..He is 25 this year, and is good looking too.."

"Uncle-"

"I know this is your decision and you don't want to get married such young..But..You know, Your Uncle is getting old and we don't know how long I will live..Your Brother Namjoon is getting more busier, and I can't trust him with your responsibility. ..You are young..I don't know how many dangers you would face in your simple life.." He sighed, as he took out an envelope from his pocket.

"I want you to have a strong background, and this man is good for you..I just want you to get engaged to him..If you don't like him, you can disagree in the first date.."

"DATE..!!" You stood up as he showed you an awkward smile.

"Uhm..Just a date..You can deny it after you meet him.." He said as he helped you to sit back down.

"Uncle..!!" You whined as he put the photo back in your hands.

"Please forgive me..I told you..It's all your decision..Just check him out first..You guys even look beautifully perfect.."

"Is that even a word..Beautifully Perfect..??" You raised brows

"Yes yes it is..Now go and work and finish it off early..You have to meet him today.."

He pushed you out of the CEO's cabin, as you sighed, putting the envelope in your pocket.

"Izumi..!!" Namjoon called you out, as you looked up.

"I was searching for you..Oh..What did that old man tell you..??" Namjoon asked, putting his arms around your shoulders.

"Nothing much..Just some blind arranged date.." You sighed, walking towards your cabin.

"DATE..!!" He froze as you continued moving.

"Yes he did..Let's see who that person is.." You walked forward.

"No.. I gotta talk to that man..How can he do that to my babysister.." He walked away, as you looked at his fading grumpy figure.

You shook your head, turning back but then bumping into a firm chest.

"I..I am sorry-" You looked up to that bright smiling face.

"Hey..We meet again.." The man said ,as he gave his hand.

"I am sorry..??" You raised brows.

"The one who gave you umbrella..We met yesterday right??"

"Oh.. " You took his hands.

"I am Jung Hoseok, told you..we will meet again.." He smiled more widely.