|13|MY PROPERTY

"Kindness is too much around nowadays" You mumbled as you crossed the road and started walking.

"Hey..Miss..Izumi..Is it you..??" Someone called out from you behind.

"Ye-Oh..Doctor..What are you doing here..??" You asked your psychiatrist, Kong Ha Joon..

"Well,nothing just shopping..But..Why didn't you visited the Person I told you before..Aren't you meeting anymore dreams nowadays..??" He asked as you shook your head.

"I didn't have time..but now you reminded me..I guess I want to visit that person..But..Doctor..Can I ask you something..??" You asked and he nodded.

"The person you told about..What does he actually do..??"

"Well, he usually takes care of these cases..You will know more when you visit him.." .

"So it's him.."

He nodded,"  I will get going then.." He waved and you turned back, continuing on your path.

The rain stopped when you stepped inside your house.

"Guys..are you there..?" You asked as you went in, and found what you were not expecting.

Except of playing video games, everyone was fast asleep here and there.

Jungkook was resting his head on Jimin's lap on the couch, while Jimin's head was hung lower and resting on his palm.

You giggled as you saw Sia sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder, while he held her hand.

"Is there something I don't know..??" You mumbled to yourself as you went upstairs, bringing down the blankets.

You covered them up, and looked out of the window.

The thunderstorm will be starting soon.

It wasn't even 5 yet, but the sky was darker than usual.

You sighed as you went back to your room.

The rain was beautiful and is beautiful, and for most of the people, it would be happiness..

But for you, it had turned into a depressing soul that wanders around.

Its like a cozy blanket you had around yourself will get wet in the rain and you will be standing there with nothing.

You sat on the couch by your window, with your glasses on and the pen in your hand, working on the documents you bought back home.

The rain was still dripping on your window and the thunder was audible inside your room.

And before you could know it, you too dozed off on the back of the couch.

"I didnt expect that I will find you.." He said caressing your cheeks, as you rested your head on his chest.

You frowned looking back at everything.

Are you back in your dream series..??

"Right..Maybe I am lucky.." You said ,rubbing your thumb on his other hand.

"No..I am ..I never thought that in this world, and in my eternal lifetime..I would meet you.." He said, and kissed yours forehead.

The warmth from his hands was making you feel comfortable.

It's the most comfortable place you have ever been, just like your home.

You felt that this would be truly best if it would last forever, and that you can just disappear from this world..

You smiled, as he continuously stared at you, in your eyes.

You frowned, as you felt a certain gaze on yourself.

Your moved your head a little, trying to find a comfortable position ,when you opened your eyes again.

"Was someone here..??" You mumbled, as you got up and pulled the curtains apart.

No one..

But, you felt that someone was staring you in your sleep.

You shrugged,turning back to your files.

Your glasses were kept down on the file which was closed, and the pen was put down in the pen stand.

"Jimin might have been here.." You mumbled, turning around to the door, looking down in the Hall.

All four of them were still sleeping in the same position, and there ws no sign of anyone else.

"So someone. .was actually here.." You said, looking a your empty room.

You picked up your bag, as the weather was looking a little clear to you.

"Let's meet that person today.." You went downstairs ,wearing your overcoat and taking one last glance at your brothers.

Just when you picked up the umbrella, you were stopped by someone.

"Where are you going..?" Jimin asked, rubbing his eyes.

"To find the truth..do you want to come..??" You said showing him the car keys.

He slowly got up, putting Jungkook's head on the cushion and taking his jacket from the floor.

"If you are going to feed me..of course.." He put his hands around your shoulder, and you yanked him away.

He again put his arms around your should and you rolled your eyes.

"It's my property.." He said lazily, his eyes still half close as he pointed at your shoulders, after looking at your fed up expression.