|41| HIS WARMTH

Your eyes widened as what you saw.

The Whole Terrace was decorated with balloons and lights.

Smoke was there too, making it more beautiful sight.

And at the edge, there he stood, smiling at you.

"Yoongi..?" You mumbled, as he was standing in front of you in the next second.

"I knew you would come.." He took your hand, and slowly walked inside, making you sit on the fluffy chair in one corner, and still held your hand.

"I.." You were still shocked to the core.

Was the voice inside your mind his..??

Why did your mind gave you signals to come here again and again..??

"Stop thinking everything..Let's enjoy first..You can find answers later.." He circled the ring , as you snapped out.

"Why did you do this..?? What if someone sees us..??"  You stood up.

"No one would know until I want anyone..And..it's your and mine engagement day today..How can I let you go without a dance..?" He shrugged.

"What..??" You frowned, as he chuckled.

Before you could know, he took your hand, twirling you and then pulling you towards him.

"Dance with me.." He kissed your eyes, and took slow steps to the either sides, as you went with his flow.

You just stared in his eyes, as he made you dance, all around the terrace's floor..

"When will I remember anything..??" You asked, in a low voice.

He smiled, pulling you towards himself.

Your hands wrapped around his neck, as his hands wrapped around your waist.

"Do you want to remember everything..??" He asked, the hope in his eyes, clearly visible.

"I..I want to try.." You lowered your head, avoiding his eyes.

There was something inside you, wanting to look more at them, but another self, wanted to look down, being embarrassed for no reason.

It was because of the sudden wave of feelings, when you continuously look in his eyes.

You don't know what it was, and why, but from the time when he showed up, it was being a different type of comfort in your heart.

The slight pinch of fear was left.

He made you look up, by holding your chin with his index finger.

"Are you Blushing..??" He smiled.

The feelings in his heart, were taking sudden changes, whenever he looked at you.

"Yoongi..I dreamt again today.." You looked back into his eyes.

"What did you dreamt of.." He asked, continuing the eye contact.

The breeze slightly blowed past by your bodies, and making you stepping forward and closing the distance between you and him.

The warmth from his body, travelled towards you, making you feel comfortable again.

The silent was like a dream to you.

The Silent ,which was comfortable, dreamy, and peaceful.

"There was someone. .who called my soul..after..after I was stabbed.."

He frowned, but still continued the little pace of dance in the slow music.

"You saw them..?"

"I never saw anyone's face..Just your eyes.." You said,your hand itself going up, and touching his eyes.

He nodded, kissing your hand and you flinched,snapping out and putting your hand back down.

"What did he said..?"

"He said..that I have to choose..between you..and rebirths again and again.."

"So you chose rebirth..?"

"Maybe that's why I am standing infront of you now.."

He nodded, twirling you around and pulling you back towards him.

"What else did he said..?"

"He didn't knew I was pregnant. ." Your voice cracked, "At that time...and..he said..They too, are and will be reincarnated now..and every time I do .."

He stopped suddenly, staring at your eyes.

His breathing became higher as you could sense it because of the distance between you two.

"So..you mean..My..my kids..Our..Our Kids ..are.." He lips slowly raised up in a smile.

You nodded.

In the blink of an eye, his lips were on yours as your eyes widened at what happened.

He pulled you closer, still kissing your lips, his eyes closed.

You felt goosebumps on your whole body, as your heartbeat started to rise up and up.

A tear fell of his eyes, falling on your cheeks, as you looked at his closed eyes.

He was happy.

Suddenly, you wanted to pull him, and kiss him more than he does to you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down and kissing him back, standing on your tip toes.

He opened his eyes, as he snapped out what he did and was about to pull out, but was pushed back ,by you.

He smiled in between, carrying you up in his arms, and continued to kiss you.

He felt his thousands of years have finally paid off.

His love, was finally in his arms, being comfortable , and no one was going o stop both of you now.

You kept your eyes closer, as your lips moved in rhythm of his.

From all your life, the emptiness inside you, Was gone.

From the past few days, the uneasyness in you was gone.

Every sad memory inside your brain, was gone.

All that was inside you ,was love and love.

You didn't knew where it came from, but it just came , wrapped you in all the feelings .

Yoongi on the other hand, didn't stopped until he felt you out of breath.

He pulled out, resting his head on your shoulder, as you sat on his lap.

You hugged him, your eyes still closed, as you panted for breath.

"I've waited for it..for years.." He whispered, near your ears, still resting on your shoulders.

"And I feel..like I was waiting for it..my..whole life.." You mumbled, feeling his warmth from the hug.