|18| I AM DONE FOR

"Who..who are you..??" You asked.

"I am yours..All yours..Yoongi.."

The words echoed in your mind, as you opened your eyes, because of the piercing sunlight through your eyelids.

"Wa-water.." Your sore voice came out with struggle, as the heavy body around your hand jolted up.

"MIMI!!" Taehyung hugged you tightly, making everyone present there frightened up.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes as he got up from the ground.

"Uh..Why were you on the grou-IZUMI..!!" Sia jumped from the couch to the bed, hugging You and Taehyung.

"Uh..Match made in hea-" You were interrupted by other scream.

"Izumi, you are awake..!!" Jungkook crawled up th bed, as he too started suffocating you, supporting Sia and Taehyung.

You slowly patted their backs, as you still can feel the soreness in your limbs.

"What ha-" Jimin panted as he barged in the room, and stared at the scenario.

"Oh..You woke up.." He wiped his forehead , sliding down on the ground.

"Is there something goi-AACK..!!" Ha Joon fell down on the floor, tripping over Jimin who was on the ground, with a loud thud.

Sia, Jungkook and Taehyung turned their head to look at them, while you shook your head.

This is how the silent house turned into a heavenly mess in just few minutes.

"Are you sure only this much happened. .??" Ha Joon put down his notebook, as he glanced up at you.

You nodded.

"I remember. .and it was real..I swear" You looked at Jimin, but he just rolled his eyes.

"This can prove one thing..that he is a good person..wait..a Good living being..We don't know that he is a person yet.." Ha Joon patted his hands, and then smiled," But he didn't do anything to you yet..So we can be sure that this isn't any death marriage or a ghost marriage.. And on top of that, he have saved you twice now.." He showed his two fingers up.

You nodded, remembering the yesterday's touch.

You looked at your lap, as you remembered the name.

Yoongi.

You haven't tell them yet, coz if you would, you knew they would be jumping up and down.

And the other thing was, you felt that he was not a bad person..His voice, his touch, his talks and his actions, everything was soothing to you.

And you denied to believe that , he would do something bad to you.

A small smile crept up to your lips, as you remembered the kiss in your dreams.

"Well, if he is a gentleman, why did he entered into her room, locked it up, and didn't allowed us to enter..??" Jimin threw his hands in air dramatically, as the smile disappeared and your 'unbothered' expression came back on your face.

"Things go on in order Kid...We have to wait and look what actually is going on.." Ha Joon said .

You stood up, not wanting to take part in their fiery discussion.

You came back down, dressed up in your suit, with your bag on one of your shoulders.

"Where are you going..??" Jimin snapped out as he looked at you , wearing your heels.

"Well, work..Obviously. ." You shrugged , taking out your keys.

"But you just came back from a fever..And life is like a mess, why don't you just take a break.." Jimin held your hand , and you slowly came out of his grip.

"But the world didn't stop, and so won't I..Life goes on.." You walked out of the house in the scorching yet calming sun, as Jimin sighed from inside.

Ha Joon patted his back, as he wore his shoes.

"Now where are you going..??" Jimin asked again.

"Well, World doesn't stop..and I have work too.." Ha Joon shrugged, " Life goes on.." He too walked out of the house towards his car.

"Should I start working to.." Jimin pouted, closing the door of your house and walking towards his.

"I am home.." Jimin shouted as he locked the door from inside.

"Sweetie..How is Izumi..??" Jimin's mother, Park Saki asked.

"She is fine.." He sighed, plopping on the couch.

"You are tired..??" Jimin's father, Park Haneul asked as he glanced up from his newspaper.

Jimin just nodded.

"Mom, Dad..I was wondering something.." He sat up as Saki came out and sat beside him.

"What were you wondering..??" She asked , patting his head.

" I am too free nowadays..I guess I should also start working..and su-"

"WHAT..!!!" Saki and Haneul jolted up from the couch, as Jimin stared at them ,confused.

"I..what ..hapen-"

"HONEY..!! DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT HE SAID..He wants to work now..He thinks his parents can't support him anymore..and few days later..He will say he wants to.move out.." Saki fell into her husband's arms, as he held her.

"I never thought that my child would be like this.." Haneul shook his head.

"Uh..i-"

"My son grew up so early..How..How can it happen..??" Saki hit Haneul's chest with her small fist.

"Don't worry..I am with you.." Haneul closed his eyes, hugging his wife.

" why did I gave birth to such a son like you..!!" Saki cried more.

"Wh-"

"I told you..A daughter would be fine..She won't turn her back against us..But you insisted to keep this ugly boy with us..Now look.." Haneul shook his head again.

"UGLY-"

"I never knew that my years of hardwork would pay off like this..Honey..Why don't we adopt a girl..We will raise her like Izumi.." Saki looked at her husband with expectant eyes.

"I guess we are still young..Why don't we make a girl ourselves..Our girl won't be unfilial like our son.." Haneul kissed his wife's forehead.

He bent down to kiss his wife's lips but before that, was interrupted by his Precious son.

"ENOUGH GUYS..GET A ROOM FOR YOURSELF..I AM NOT GOING TO WORK..FINE.." Jimin fell on the couch again, tired from his life.

"REALLY..!!" Saki pushed Haneul away and sat beside Jimin, "Dont worry..If you sre too free, then go and hang out with Tae and Kook, they need an adult..and I can make you attend some or the other tuitions for different languages if you are too free.." She said excitedly.

"You bish..How dare you snatch my wife away from me again.." Haneul mumbled, as he sat down on the chair, holding his newspaper upside down.

"I am done for.." Jimin sighed, looking at his parents.