|34|IN YOUR HOUSE,IN YOUR ROOM

"And once that image breaks..she will be in the same state as now.."

Yoongi looked at you, who was still sleeping peacefully on his chest.

"What can I do...Is it..because of me..?"

"Partially yes..but looking at you now, you are her comfort place.." He smiled.

Yoongi nodded slowly, not knowing what to say.

"You have to make her believe, that she too, can rely on people beside her..and you have to help her..Come out of the grief of her Father..I think, she still haven't got over it.."

"How can I do it..?"

"Make her feel loved. ..I am telling you this, it doesn't mean that it has to be you.." Just as the words came out of Ha Joon's mouth, Yoongi glared at him.

"What I mean is..She will trust that person herself..And also, today is her engagement with That Businessman right, Hak Do Yun.."

Yoongi clenched his fist, " It won't happen again" he mumbled, holding you close to himself.

" see..You can't force her..That can affect her more..and can lead her to Paranoia, or maybe Depression.." He took out a bottle from the drawer nearby.

"These are the pills..Though I advise you to not take it again and again..And try that she doesn't have any other panic attack soon..It's her two in 24 hours..But give these pills, one per time, whenever she have one.."

Yoongi took the box, and pushed it inside his pocket, getting up, with you in his arms.

"Hey hey wait..You haven't told me about yourself yet..Do you have wings..How much weight can you pick up at once..Do you eat anything..Where do you live..??"

Yoongi shook his head, and jumped up from the balcony, as shining lights appeared behind him.

The Lights, which were only seen to him.

"What does he mean by how much weight..I only carry my Baby, and she isn't heavy at all.." He looked at you, still in mid air, in the night sky of 2 AM.

" she feels like a feather..Just how much she eats.." He pouted, finally landing on the floor of your bedroom.

He carefully and gently put you down, trying to get up but failed when your hands clenched onto his shirt.

"Don't you want me to leave..??" He caressed your cheeks, and you nodded subconsciously.

He too laid beside you, covering you and himself with the duvet , and embraced you tightly within his arms.

"I won't leave you now..I need you, more than you need me.." He kissed your forehead, and closed his eyes.

You snuggled into his chest, smiling deep in your sleep.

Taehyung slowly got up from his bed, and looked at the table beside his bed.

" why did the alarm didn't ring yet.." He mumbled, trying to find the alarm clock, but then frowned when nothing got his eyes.

"Huh..When did I threw it away.." He picked up the remains of a clock on the ground, near his closet, and saw a dent on the closet.

"Wow, Mimi will kill me to death.." He mumbled, trying to join those parts up, but failed .

"Let it be.." He found his phone in between of several pillows, and then switched it on.

"WHAT THE-" He threw the phone back on bed, as he ran out of the room to open your room.